Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Ember's Hands ❯ Red and Blue ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3
Red and Blue
Ember hands

B-15, B-15 come on where the fuck was the class. One more Sakota was slammed up onto the lockers by some mindless jock, and once again some fashion drone giggled at her. She was already getting disheartened by today, she was trying her best to ‘fit in’ but it wasn’t going all so good.

What this that if felt to be a newbe? Everyone hating her for some unknown reason and the day going by horribly. If she was going to be shoved back into Canada and the old team, which she hoped not to happen ever, Sakota knew she would be nicer to the new fools who walked into the death trap of a training program.

“We are here to improve your abilities and work out all your flows. To become the best you can be, and more.”

Sakota’s jaw became tightly clenched as she remembered that old saying they where all told when joining up. She remembered the ass hole who said that. A voice that always started with speaking to you as like you where his own child but ending with yells and heartless bitterness. She thought dryly of how many more might of bin suckered into the hell on earth. How many have bin walked into the corridors of the nightmare by own will, but can never exit at own will. She looked down at her own hand and sighed, black leather gloves covered them. They hide a small piece of her past and future, scars that would never heal.

“Move Women!” A familiar mans voice hissed and suddenly Sakota found herself sprawled out on the floor as she was pushed over. A small yelp of shock came from her. “Don’t block the hallways with your fat” The annoying buzzing noise said once again.

“Why don’t you mind your own bees wax, annoying buzzing sound!” Sakota yelled back and quickly got up from the ground. She found herself face to face with Kai. She blinked a few times trying to think of something to do next for pay back, but found nothing to say. Speechless.

Kai rolled his eyes and walked off into a class room but not without kicking one of her text books across the hall.

“Ass hole…” She hissed and got up onto her feet and quickly gathered her books, that where nicely scattered across the hall no thanks to kai.

Sakota looked up and rolled her eyes right in front of her was class room B-15..of coarse….right where she spaced out again. That was life for ya. Have the sickest humour ever. Sighing she walked into the room, ¼ of the school dun. How hard would be science and social be?

“No! Come on!” Sakota cried out in frustration as she walked into the room. How the hell does this happen to her all the time! There over in the back of the room the only empty seat was beside the blue-head at his table. Making them automatically being partnered up. “I hate you life…I said not be with him…not with him…” She grumbled coldly as she sat beside the blue-headed kai.

She spent science and social being stabbed in the side by Kai with a pencil. By the end of the classes she counted five wonderful stab wounds in her side, one in her leg, two on her back. This all because she would not brake under his stares, the pain you suffer for your passion in Sakota’s case her passion was so see the blue-head pissed at her. Then Lunch for Sakota was spent miserably outside, eating under a Sakura tree. Having most of the cafeteria food remind her of the past to much she grabbed a apple and water. Math was lucky one of the better times of the day yet. Kai and her where on other sides of the class, giving her stab wounds some time to heal up and have Sakota time to actually do her work. When the bell finally rang for the next classes Sakota was already hitting her head on her desk.

Then came options, what did she pick to do today again? Art. And with all the luck Sakota bin getting the blue-headed freak was in the class too. Home schooling was starting to look vary good right now.


“Welcome class, this is Art. Your way to express how you feel, and touch a part of you that you never knew existed. Today will be a free day as long as you do one piece of work today. Though picking on what you do is all up to you. Lets turn up the radio and just have a nice quite time.” The teacher chirped from his hiding spot behind his own painting he was working on. Who knows, maybe this class was for the class or was just a chance for him to finish what ever he was working on. All Sakota knew this was going to be good, as long as Kai did not bother her to much.

The students parted off into groups, some painting, some sculpting, some drawing. Sakota turned to painting today…she always wanting to paint. Before her days of wanting to become the best Beyblader, before she even herd of Bitbeasts, she drew pictures. Things that came to her in dreams, one of her favourite works was a phoenix. She could still remember the drawing by every pencil mark, even the small smudges in the lead from her hand because she is left handed. Back then she did not know that was really Ember, the Bitbeast she was destined to be with. Back then she was so innocent, not knowing of the real world, just a world of her dreams and voices inside of her.

Ha there she went again, day dreaming and thinking to much. Sakota looked at the canvas in front of her and picked up a brush and dipped it into a red. Ember…. “You know a blank canvas is not a piece of art” Kai chuckled from beside her as he was looking at what she was going, and interrupting her thoughts like always.

“Don’t you ever shut up?” She looked over at him and glared angrily.

“Nuh I just love bugging the hell out of you” He continued to laugh and came up to her and put a large dark blue smug of paint on her cheek “There you…HAY! Bitch!” Sakota painted a red streak across his face, instantly Kai attacked back and flicked his paint covered brush at her.

Sakota ducked away and it splashed across her easel “Hay! I was using that! Blue-head! Wait how about red head?” She picked up the hole bottle of red paint and pored it on top of kai’s head. The hole class looked up from what they where doing and busted out laughing. “Hay look he’s a red head now~ Matches his face hu? Blush red!” Even from his hideaway the art teacher began to giggle a bit. Sakota began laughing her head off and struggled to run away from Kai, who now wanted to strangle her to death.

A few raked paintings and a few paint covered walls later, the results where a blue and red covered Sakota hiding behind a student, and a red faced, red haired, blue covered Kai ready to pour a can of blue paint onto Sakota. Lucky for everyone who wanted there cloths still in there original colour and still wanted there pieces of art how they wanted them to be. The school bell rang. Finally the day was over, and what a day it was. All Sakota needed now is a long, hot shower to get off all the paint on her.

Kai sighed and simply walked out of the room but not before saying one last thing “Unlike some people I have things to do, Ja bitch”

Sakota yelled back at him with a few curses and then left to go home. Its going to be a even longer night of interrogation for her by Ember.


Seeing the cost was clear, the art teacher popped his head out of his shell and looked around at the mess of a room. Sighing a bit he looked at the works that had bin dun, to his disappointment only one thing caught his eye, Sakota’s canvas. Two large marks where on it, red and blue. Most likely from the battle but the painting looked great. The two marks looked like they intentualy where put like they where, and looked like two birds together. Phoenixes, one red and one blue. He began laughing at the sight, the secret meaning that was in accidental painting.