Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Ember's Hands ❯ Wannabes ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4
Ember hands
Wannabes

“Let it rip!” A loud cry filled the air then was fallowed by the sound of a Beyblade being launched and she soft hissing of a blade twirling at high speeds.

Sakota’s head perked up as she was walking across a bridge to her place. Bladers? She looked around dumbfound, trying to figer out where the yell came from. She picked off some paint from her hair, she had managed to get most of it off when she stopped in the girls washroom in the school.

“Go Tyson!” A high pitched squeal came out of no where, a preppy girl that was for sure. Bossy and all to much preppy, the glass shattering cheer was screaming that.

“Come on Dragoon! Damit! Chief was that any better?” The voice came again. Personality? Sakota guessed strong willed, hyper, absent minded, loses temper easy. Hay maybe she was right?

“Just off a little, Dizzi?” Another guys voice came in, somewhat geeky?

“Left by 1.2” Dizzi? Why is it that name hears so familiar?

“Thanks I will get it right now”

“Tyson just give up already, you won’t get it. Your too weak” All to good known voice said. Kai? What the world was going on?

Sakota popped her head over the side bridges railing down below there was a small group of Beybladers Practicing. 5 guys and one girl. Odd she was sure she herd two girls? Wait? If Kai was there…its must be the Beyblader wannabes!

The Bladebreakers!
Tyson Granger, Ray Kon, Max Tate, Kai Hiwatari

The Bladebreakers wannabes, the lucky group that some how won the championships three years in a row now? Sakota still wondered why her old team needed to learn about them so much. They where nothing compared to them. So easily could they be defeated, swatted away like the flies they where.

Tyson Granger, most known for his blue and red hat and his magnetic personality and self-confidence. Often jumps in blind, relying on natural talent to win the day, only thing that gets him through is instinct and his faith that no matter what the obstacle, he and Dragoon will prevail. Bitbeast, Dragoon, Dragon of the wind. Battle style aggressive. Weaknesses, friendship, feelings, and prone to get to enrolled in his own confidence.

Ray Kon, most known for his cat like looks and….his adorable looks? Is proud and confident, but extremely critical of his performance in battle. He can be friendly and outgoing when he wants to be, but tends to keep to himself. Bitbeast, Driger White Tiger of the thunder. Battle style always looks before he leaps. Weaknesses, friendship, feelings, sometimes to careful for on good.

Max Tate, most known for over hyper ness, and cheerfulness. Like a brother to Tyson. a happy, good-natured kid who always sees the best in everything and everyone. Bitbeast, Draciel, ancient turtle of the water. Battle style, defence and strategy. Weaknesses, friendship, feelings, cheerfulness, likes his defensive strategy to much.

Kai Hiwatari, known for his blue markings on face, and his coldness to the world. a man of few words, taking 'moody and mysterious' to a whole new level. No matter what emotions he may be feeling, Kai's outward manner always remains cold and focused. Bitbeast, Dranzer, phoenix of the fire. Battle style, vicious and short. Weaknesses, still not known fully believed to much offence then defence.

Yes she know almost as much as they could about them. There was two well known tag along people in the group. Kenny, the brain of the team. He helped improve and tone up the groups abilities and blades. Largely helped with his laptop that had a Bitbeast in it some how, still not known how it got in there. And Hilary a preppy, bossy girl who fallows around Tyson a lot. There was rumours about the two of them liking each other.

The Bladebreakers where wannabe Bladers. No talent kids just staying in the game by only pure luck, and that’s something she was sure she was right on.

Sakota sat herself up on the railing, balancing on it carelessly and watching what must be Tyson try to pass through a pop can optical coarse. Over and over he just got a little farther and then hit over a pop can accidentally. Pitiful, just as she expected no talent.

Kai way laying in the grass carefree as this useless practice, she laughed a bit as still come red paint was in his hair too. Ass hole blue-head, no talent blue-head most likely just like his other wannabe team mates. What must be Ray sat beside the geek, Kenny? Watching Tyson get more and more pissed at his screw ups. And a blond head, Max? was standing beside Tyson cheering him on. A girl sat peacefully but once ever little began yelling at Tyson to do better of else. Scary…

Weaklings, wannabes, they can’t even do a small coarse as that? Come on! This had to be some kind of joke right? The supposed best team was so weak! For Ra rakes she should have had Ember with her and beat them to bits just for the fun of it and break there little pride. That would be so much fun~

Sakota looked up in front of her for a seconded to see a butterfly “What are you going here little guy?” She whispered softly and stretched out to catch it in her hands but slipped up and fell over the railing. She let out a sharp gasp and hanged there for dear life and her own dignity. She did not need Kai seeing her watching them…she would of not hear the end of that one.

Down below the only two who noticed Sakota dangling was of coarse Kai and Ray. Ray first blinked a few times and looked around to see if anyone else sow this, Kai had his eyes open and was silently laughing at her. The two looked at each other and Kai shacked his head no to not help Sakota. Ray looked confusly at Kai for a moment then watched the poor girl try to get back up. He was ready just encase to go run to the rescue if she dropped.

“Damit…Damit….stupid butterflies!” She cursed over and over as she tried to get her footing to pull herself up. What a slip up…how the hell she lost her footing anyhow? Stupid round railings, stupid people, stupid Japan. Sakota pulled herself over and up back to the safe side of the railing of the bridge. She scrabbled to her feet and quickly ran off, in embarrassment. Even if no one noticed that, she Sakota would of never screwed up that bad. She already heard Ember laughing at her for that one. Stupid annoying Bitbeasts. How she needed a even longer shower now…

Sakota made her way to her new home. Grumbling about everything she hated about today and her life. And of coarse cursing out Kai and his wannabe Beyblade team the Bladebreakers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

“The Bladebreakers?” A soft but cold voice echoed threw the room. He looked ahead of him at one of his pets that he had in his care. So many of them, he had to use for his own purposes, all walked into his care free of will but all forgot to read the fine print of joining him.

“Yes Lord Domenic, she was reported just today watching the Bladebreakers practicing. Do you think she is going to join them to get back on us?” A cold shiver ran up his back, his ‘lord’ he hated so was looking at him.

He pondered on that for a moment then shock his head no “No…No…that’s no her style at all. At most she would come back and rampage the place not join another team. Her heart still lives here with us, and her life is ours. Oh she will be back soon enough one day don’t worry. I wonder now where she sleeps in Japan. Dus she dream of her brother or her home with us?” A smirk played across his lips, and cold blue eyes had a mocking laughing look in them. “You may continue with your work, I want a update on what’s she doing once a day if can”

“Yes lord Domenic!” He saluted and ran off out of the room with his tail between his legs. Domenic laughed coldly, he loved how everyone was scared of him so. He looked at the side of the room at some pictures up on the stone wall. Him and a child smiling happily wearing slightly over sized training cloths. Then another with a team of 6 teens all girls but one was a old teen slightly older then the rest, then him beside the group. All of them somewhat smiling as they where together but sad that they where with Domenic. One was of the girls was Sakota.

“ummm…I wonder how cute you are now since you got some sun for that pale skin of yours” Domenic smiled cheesly. “oh sweet Sakota you should see your team right now, all became stronger and even cuter as I brought down someone to help clean up there looks a bit~”