Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ End of an Era ❯ Prologue: Arrival of Shareah ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome back! This is the sequel to my story 'Out of the Shadows' and it's time to give answers to all the questions I left behind when I finished my first story. This fist chapter will be short since I have some catching up to do before I can remember exactly what my first story was all about.
But anyways, here it comes!
 
…….~*~~*~~*~…….
 
 
The flow of time has been erupted. All events of the last hundred years are all circumstances leading to this point. This one last battle, or is it? Will there ever bee an end of war? Maybe, but maybe not, it's not up for us to decide. All we can do is decide what we wish to fight for.
 
this story begins, or shall I say continues, a lonely night in a land called Japan.
Between the high shapes of the dark trees, a light appeared. It grew larger and larger, until it revealed a shining portal. The leaves in the trees began to rattle in the wind that blew out of the portal.
And the came a hoof, and then another, a tall black stallion came striding out of the light. On his back sat a cloaked and masked shape. Tall and dark they stood in the light, and then they strode forth to give room for another horse to appear. This one was grey with a silver mane. Behind him came another horse, grey and tall. And so it continued, until there were six of them.
 
The light shining from the portal faded to grey, and dissolved in the darkness. Six tall horses, with cloaked riders on their backs, rode three heads to the sky. But there was no full moon to greet the welcome back into the mortal realm, and maybe that's for the better. They could remain disguised for this night and the day to follow.
 
The riders turned their horses to their left and disappeared into the depth of the forest.
 
And for now, we shall leave it there. Let's just wait and see what the daylight might reveal, when the sun rises again.