Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Family's Return ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey I'm writing another fic instead of doing my coursework

Hey I'm writing another fic instead of doing my coursework. Ah well fics are more fun and detentions really ain't that bad, but then again a whole 40 minutes in a room with Mr Darroch o. O maybe I should do the coursework.

Oh well after the fic.

Family's Return

Prologue

Mr Dickinson sat at his desk, leafing through the mound of paperwork he had to get through before the day was through. Sometimes being the head of the BBA was not as fun a job as he thought it would be. But then when he started the BBA who would have thought Beyblading would have gotten so popular.

He looked up from his paperwork to the picture hanging on his wall, a fond smile formed on his face. Ahh yes it was partly because of those lads that he had so much work. He chuckled maybe he should have thought about the affect on his workload before he set the Bladebreakers up. But then again, looking at the smiling faces of the five boys; well 4 smiling 1 smirking, he wouldn't have had it any other way. Even if it did mean more work for him.

He sighed and decided he had wasted enough time getting nostalgic and turned back to his paperwork, trying again to get himself lost in all the figures and graphs.

After about half an hour of the mind numbing boredom of his work, the silence in his office was broken by the buzzing of his intercom, which joined him to his secretary outside.

`Yes Yvonne, what it is?'

The line crackled for a bit then the slightly tinny sounding voice of his secretary came through.

`There are some people wanting to see you, Mr Dickinson, they haven't got an appointment, but they say it's urgent. Shall I send them up?'

He pondered the question for a minute. If he said no then he could finish the paperwork and maybe get out for lunch, but if he said yes he would have a break from the boredom, and they did say it was important.

`Send them up'

`Ok Mr Dickinson'

He sat back in his chair and folded his hands on top of his stomach, wondering who wanted to see him and what it is they wanted to see him about. He was startled out of his thoughts by a knock at the door.

`Come in'

The door opened and in walked a tallish woman she had long straight blue hair pulled into a tight ponytail at the top of her head, leaving a few strands of it to frame her obsidian eyes. She had a small dainty nose and a delicate mouth. She was slim and slightly curved. She wore long black jeans that hugged her waist and hips and a white t-shirt underneath a fitted leather jacket. All this taken into account she wasn't the kind of person you would expect to walk into your office pointing a gun at your head.

Walking forward she perched herself on the edge of the old mahogany desk Mr Dickinson was sitting behind. Still keeping the gun trained on his forehead, she leaned forward slightly and spoke.

`You are going to tell be everything about the Bladebreakers, where they are, what there doing, who their with, everything. Then you are going to make them come to a warehouse on the docks.'

`And if I don't'

The sound of a gun cocking could be heard, in the silent office.

`Ahh I see, everything I have on the Bladebreakers is in the filing cabinet over there'

The woman walked over to the wall the cabinet stood against, still keeping her gun pointed at the old mans head, and started to leaf through the files until she came to the one she was looking for. Turning back round she smiled a sweet smile at him.

`Now phone them up and tell them to meet you at, 151 sea lock, Maple Street at 3 o'clock, and don't try anything'

He picked up the phone and dialled each of the boys telling them to meet him at 3 o'clock. The woman did nothing until he phoned Tyson.

`…Yes 3 o'clock Maple Street.'

`Give me the phone' she demanded while shoving the gun further into his face.

He passed over the white plastic receiver and waited to see what this strange woman would do next.

`Hello Takao Mother's back' a twisted grin came to her face as the other line went dead.

#~#~#~#

Love it?? Hate it??

Should I continue??

Review by pressing the button down here:

||

||

||

||

\/ Go please I need the support!!!!!!