Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Family's Return ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Family's Return

Chapter 1

~~## Warehouse ##~~

The clicking of heels on concrete was the only sound that could be heard within the old warehouse, the sharp noise echoing off the rusting walls.

Mr Dickinson watched from his position on the floor, as the woman made another circuit of the small room she was keeping him in. Her blue hair fanned out from behind her glinting in the faint light. Her eyes kept darting around at any slight noise from outside, and her hands where fiddling constantly with the gun she had previously used to threaten him with.

He really didn't understand what was going on. What did this woman want with the Blade Breakers? And why did she say that she was Tyson's mother? This just made no sense, but then being kidnapped at gunpoint never did really.

Before he could get more into figuring out the mystery of what was happening, the woman's head shot up and footsteps could be heard coming up to the door of the room.

~~##~~

Rei put the phone down after trying to contact Tyson for the fourth time. After that peculiar phone call he had called all the members of the Blade Breakers, only to find out that they had all received the exact same one. They had all agreed to meet outside 151 Sea Lock, Maple Street just before three so they wouldn't have to risk going in and facing the unknown by themselves. The only one he hadn't been able to find was Tyson, but he had decided that he couldn't wait for the loud-mouthed boy. It might actually be safer for Mr Dickinson if he wasn't there.

Hurrying out of his apartment, he had been sharing with the rest of his old team the white tigers; he grabbed his coat and rushed to meet the rest of his team, dodging the other pedestrians whilst walking quickly towards the appointed destination.

When he had finally reached the warehouse, the rest of the Blade Breakers, minus Tyson, where waiting for him. Stopping in front of them, Rei leaned back onto the wall trying to catch his breath.

"Hey Rei!!" Max raised his hand in a little wave directed at the Chinese blader

"Hey Max, Kai, Kenny" he looked at each of his fellow teammates in turn. Max standing with light glinting in his hair, hands behind his back and a cheeky grin on his face. Kai was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed against his chest. Kenny was sitting on a doorstep with Dizzi resting on his knees, staring up at Rei through his hair. *

"So we all received the same phone call," Kenny looked round the rest of the team looking for the nods.

"Does anyone know what they meant?" Everyone shook their heads, well except Kai who grunted his ignorance.

"So what do we do?" Max queried.

"I say we do what they told us to do." Kai said as he pushed himself away from the wall and started to walk towards the entrance of the warehouse. The rest of them shared a look; Rei shrugged and started to follow Kai through the door with Max and Kenny right behind him.

~~##~~

Mr Dickinson held his breath as he watched the Blade Breakers walk in. They where all there! All there to save him…

He looked down the line of four bo- wait. He looked again, four boys?? Where was Tyson??

"Well hello boys." Tyson's self-proclaimed mother drawled, "How are you this fine day?" The woman flicked her hair over her shoulder and smiled a superior smile at the small group.

"Who are you?" Kenny asked trying to look brave, but failing when he stuttered over his words and his knuckles started turning white from gripping his laptop too tightly.

The woman chuckled "Oh, you'll find out soon enough."

Rei stepped forward, "What do you want with us?"

She turned and started to walk back towards Mr Dickinson, tapping her gun on her thigh, "I don't want anything with or from you." She sat down on her haunches grinning a predator whilst surveying the boys in front of her.

Silence rained inside the metal room.

"We're just a diversion aren't we?" Kai queered

The grin widened "Clever boy and I thought Glasses there was the genius."

Kenny looked mildly affronted at the nickname.

"So who do you really want?" Max said drawing her attention away from Kai.

"I only want what every mother wants and that's to see her son." She turned to stare into a shadowed section of the room, nearby the entrance. "You know, I think he should probably stop hiding now."

A portion of the shadow seemed to move, and then a figure detached itself from the wall. It was someone they all knew but never as they saw him now.

Tyson stood before them dressed in tightly fitting black clothes. Black jeans that were tight but allowed for movement encased his legs while a black t-shirt underneath a black silk shirt covered his upper body and on his feet were a pair of black boots. His hair was still in a low ponytail, but without the cap so his bangs floated gently around his face, partly in his eyes. His hair seemed to be the only bit of colour on him, apart from that he was a black as the night sky.

"Takao. So nice of you to finally grace us with your presence, son."

-----

* Does he actually have eyes?????

~~# Thank yous #~~

~@ FF.net

Virginia Choir - Yep she is. This chapter really isn't that much better, but everything should be explained in the next chapter, but it might take awhile. I've got a lot of schoolwork to do!!!

I luv Yugi and Daisuke so : P - Yep! There will be yaoi. Can't have a fic without it! ^_^ I'm not quite sure of the couples yet, but a few people want TyKa but it wont be certain for another couple of chapters.

Morgana Magi Lady of Light - Yeah, I know he's too cheerful to not be hiding something and I always wondered where was his mom so then I got to thinking she was put away. You know how I think when I read to much into things ^_^!

Evil_to_the_bone - I always think an ending can make or break a story and it was a good ending yay!!!! I thought it was a bit to scary movie-ish.

FrozenBlaze - Yay!!! My first reviewer of this story!!!!! And such a nice review!!! Double yay!!! Yep I think it's a good start too, but then again it's my fic so I would, but I think it's better than how I started my others, oh well!! Thanks for the review ^_^

Demon Darkness - CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! >Chocolate induced hyperness starts< bcwrd runs round room scarring everyone types madly on dad's computer breaks it creates a lot of mayhem ends up in the AnE department of the hospital moral of story: never give her that much chocolate!!!!< Hehe but thanks anyway!!!!

D.G - Glad you found it interesting!! Carry on reading!!!

~@ MediaMiner

Miyabi-chan - yeah mine too!!!!! Along with TyRa and Tyta but those two are even more rare then TyKa!!!! Why does no one like Tyson???

Daughter of death - added

Bladebreaker_fan - you're my first reviewer on MediaMiner!!!!! Yay!!! Sorry it took awhile, stuff's been happening at home so I've had other things to do!! Carry on reading and reviewing!!!

Everyone - Thanks to anyone who read this and just didn't review!!!! But please review cause then I know how popular or not my fics are!!!!!

Oooh and a special thanks to ssj4sailormenz!! My beta!!! Thank you!!

It was a pleasure beta-ing for you. ^_^ I look forward to your next piece of work!