Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Feeling Alive ❯ Only the beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer~ I don't own anything but me! And Sintana, my bit beast, so there! No suing!!!!

Well here we are this is a Kai/oc ficcie! And I decided to be the OC!!!



"There is a long road ahead of you." A girl said. She was 15 years old with brown hair to her shoulders and bangs. Her hair also had blonde and red streaks and was pulled into a ponytail. She wore a black cape, black long sleeve shirt with blue fire at the bottom with matching black cargos nearly covering her blue and black Nikes.
"What so you mean?" A boy of about 12 said.
" It's simple. You need to trust yourself and your blade. You lost to that girl over there because you rely only on the blade. A combined effort with you AND your blade will allow you to win." With that, she turned, her cape blowing in the wind, and walked away to her Harley-Davidson custom sportster, with screaming eagles. Within 15 minutes she was on the highway.


~ 5 years ago

"No one will beat me! I'm the most powerful beyblader in the world and you all are inferior to my power! So let me battle you or surrender your bitbeast to me!!" A ten year old stood in the middle of the beyblade stadium of a beyblading academy. His eyes were hard as steel and as heartless as Hitler himself. No other person in the whole academy stood a chance against this boy. His instructor stood nearby, laughing like a madman.
"I knew the power would control him. My boss should be pleased."
"You!" The boy said, apparently not satisfied with the bitbeasts he had contained, pointing at a smaller version of the girl described above. "I don't believe we've battle yet."
"How dare you control him!" She yelled "What'd ya do to my best friend?"
"You think that? I think you should know that I wanted and welcomed the power."
"He's just a little boy!" She said in anguish. Tears threatened to come out of her eyes. She looked down . "But if beating you will get him back, I'll face you." The little girl looked up. An eerie wind ruffled her hair, and she walked to the arena.
"Just like I'd hoped." the boy said. "Let it rip!"
The girl launched her blade as well, to that there was one blue blade and one black blade in the dish. The girl remained calm, but the boy was slightly out of breath. They flew at each other with immense speed, then squaring off. It would seem an equal match, that is, until the boy called out his bit beast, a black phoenix of fire. The girl waited to call out her bit beast, until she was threatened. Her bit beast was an aquatic wolf with wild blue eyes and white fur. Both still squared off pretty well, except for one thing.
"Screw the blade, get the girl."
After that, things were a blur of red and screaming. She gained control long enough to have her bitbeast banish the phoenix for a while. The rest was something she couldn't remember, until she woke up in a hospital bed. She never saw that boy after that day.

Flashback





Kai woke up in a cold sweat for the 4th time this week. Silently, he slipped outside, careful not to awake anyone. He walked to the park. Surprisingly, he felt cold, despite the warm summer weather. He felt cold and heartless. Stopping at the river, he sat down at the bank and looked at his reflection.
"God damn it, I don't deserve to be here. I don't even deserve to be alive." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. He looked at his arm and slashed a small line a few inches below the blue vein on his wrist. Not satisfied, he slashed another line about 2inches closer. The blood ran down his hand into the water. Once the bleeding had stopped he staggered back to Tyson's dojo. Luckily he didn't wake anyone up.

The next morning, Kai slept later than usual. This disturbed the whole team. Ray was the only one who noticed the bandage wrapped around his wrist and the blood that still seeped though it. They had all planned to go to the park and train the next day, so Ray said he'd wait for Kai to wake up. Which by the way he didn't do so until about 1pm.
"Hey Ray, what time is it?" Kai asked groggily.
"One in the after noon. Everybody's at the park."
"What?" He asked in disbelief. "That's impossible." He raced around to get ready and was about to walk out the door, when he felt dizzy and had to sit down. Ray sat beside him.
"Kai, are you alright?"
"Yeah Ray I'm fine."
"No you're not. What did you do to your arm?"
"I sliced it on a rock when I went down by the river last night."
"I don't believe you." Ray was faster than Kai and ripped the bandages off his arm. "I knew it." Ray said. "How long have you been doing this?"
Kai didn't answer.
Ray picked him up by the collar. "Answer me Kai! Why are you doing this?"
"I don't feel anything. Pain is the only thing I can feel. The rest means nothing."
"Kai you can't do that. You're our coach and our leader, and if you go too far, we're stuck with Tyson. And that's worse than hell itself."
"So what?"
"You don't care? That's not like you. You say you feel nothing but come on. You know that is Tyson ever became our leader, we'd be a bunch of fat guys."
"Like I said, so what?"
"I think there's more of a reason for your cutting."
"Just LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Kai yelled. "I won't do it again if you don't tell the guys."
"Fine." Ray said "But once more and I tell Tyson."
"Fine." He got up, less wobbly than before. "Let's get going to the park." His thoughts were mixed though and the pocket knife still remained in his pocket.



Well that's it. I hope ya liked it but things are gonna get a little bit more harsh in the future. And as for the reason for why he cuts, that's not going to be revealed for ~ until I say so. But anyway, R&R please! Today's my last day of school so I should be writing more. Until then, this is Meg! LET IT RIP!