Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Feeling Alive ❯ A Fresh Start ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Meg~Well the authoress is very stupid as you all know so this will either be the 2nd last or last chapter cuz I now have a sequel and it sounds better. At least I think it does. Well anyway this is Chappie 5 of feeling alive and btw that rhymes!
guess this will be my turn. Meg in no way owns Beyblade or me and this is her own little sick and twisted dimension which I adore, due to the darkness. So that is my version of a disclaimer.
5~A Fresh Start

"How?" The boy asked from the bed. "I know I hurt you. I saw the blood, and that was about all before it took complete control."

"This is all you did." Meg lifted her arm to show him the talon marks. He gasped a little and Ray stepped out of the room silently.

"I thought-" Both heard the door close and Ray walk out, eating roast beef. Meg sat on the side of his bed carefully.

"But I'm your Rain and you need me too much. Trust me.If I lost that much blood I wouldn't have given some of it back after you pulled your little stunt, which by the way I'll pummel you if you try that again."

Kai smilied."I promise. But I really think that I don't deserve everything you did for me."

"You're the only family I got and I think that you are in the same situation so I think we'll stick together." She smilied. "Move over." He did and then both heard the rumbling of a stomach. "I'm guessing you like Arby's?"

"Anything is good. What do you got?"

"Fries. Ray stole all the Roast beef. He's getting to be like Tyson."

"Yes. Now up with the fries."

"Here you go." She set the little carton inbetween them and both chowed down.

"Hey Rain," Kai said softly.

"You haven't called me that in a long time." She smilied, looking at him. "What's up?"

"Thanks. For everything." He hugged her and then planted a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm glad I did. I can't lose you again. We still have a score to settle."

"You're on." the phone next to the bed rang. Kai answered it. "Yeah." He said flatly. "You're coming?.......alright............are you alone?........good.......ok.........15minutes.......bye." He hung up.

"Is that Mr. D?"

"Yeah. He's gonna be here in 15." Ray walked back into the room."Why?"

"I'm not ready to face him yet. I had a team a few years ago and it's best if he doesn't know that you know me. I'll explain some other time." She looked down."I'm leaving for a while."

"When will you be back?" Both asked.

"I don't know." She kissed him on the cheek. "But I'll be around. Like always."

"Thanks." He kissed her hand, and hugged her close. "I needed that." He whispered into her ear. She turned around and smilied.

"Keep an eye on him if you can." She said before walking out of the room.

"Why didn't she say goodbye? God only knows when we'll see her again." Ray said,confused.

"Not her style. Not today at least. This is only the beginning. Goodbye is too formal." Kai looked out the window. "Rain will come again."

"Kai? Did they drug you? It's totally sunny today." Ray said.

"Forget it."





Well this is it. How'd you like it? Well R&R I already got a sequel brewing and well I think it's better and longer. Maybe then I'll get more than one review......you know? <3 Rain(Meg but I like rain better so there : p** )