Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Feeling Alive ❯ Awake ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

it's Meg! Once again I'm here to give you another chapter of this story....... any kind of ur criticism and/or ideas is accepted and will be used if I like it. Aren't you happy?!?!

Hi there everybody..... aren't you happy??? It's time for another chapter!!!!
We're all gonna die.
Shut up.
Whatever.
is gonna do my disclaimer??
hides in a closet
Let's see..... I think that Max should.
Let's get this over with....... **Shivers
Do it already!
Alright we all know you don't own Beyblade so there I'm done.
Thanks......**smilies.......
Fic time so there : P

"Really? I've been there for the world championships. Where in town did you live?"

"The abbey," Meg said, like it was no big deal. Ray's eyes widened.

"How?" He managed to say.

"Boris is my uncle."

Chapter 4~

Ray could only stare at the girl. After a few minutes, he said,"But how? You aren't a thing like him."

"I fought him." She said. "When I found out his motives. I was about 9 years old. Kai knew too, so we fought the power he seemed to have over the whole academy. That was until BD came into the picture." Meg looked down.

"BD?" Ray asked innocently.

"Black Dranzer." Meg's eyes rested on her arm and the black talonmarks. "He was drawn to the power. Just like a few years ago."

"You mean....Kai he?"

"Yeah. Think about it.If a few years ago he was on a total rampage, the affect was even worse for him at ten years old. Trust me. I was the only onle who won against him in the whole place. Boris just stood there laughing. I didn't awknoledge him as my uncle after I found out his plans. After I beat Kai and BD, I dissappeared with all my money that he tried to steal so I could get to the US. Hilary lived there so I stayed with her. We were quite the forces to be reconed with."

"How?"

"Street smarts." Meg looked at her watch. "I'm hungry so I think I'll go get some lunch. What do you want?"

"Anything. A roast beef sandwich sounds good."

"Arby's it is then." Meg smilied. "Good choice. Keep an eye on him. I'll be back in about a half an hour." She turned and walked out of the room.


About 25 Minutes Later

"Ray? Where in the cold blue hell am I?" Kai asked groggily. He sat up fast.

"The hospital. You tried to commit suicide remember?" Ray said.

"And I told you after I did it that I wanted to die."

"And why in the world would you do that?"

" Because I killed her."

"Who?"

"Six years ago(a/n~Kai's 16), I killed a girl during a beybattle. I don't deserve to be alive."

"Now who in the bloody blue hell told you that? My uncle most likely and since freaking when did we listen to him?"

"Oh hey Meg." Ray said. Kai stared at her like she was a ghost.

"You are aware that you can't kill me that easy. That's one of the few things you can't do." She smilied.

that was really short. Sorry about that I'll make chapter five a little longer........hopefully I'll have some good Ideasthen this is Meg.
peas..........smile!