Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Final Distance ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Hello, young Mizuko...” Haruka came to a stop, looking around for the source of the voice. Unfortunately, the voice was very familiar, and it sent chills down Haruka’s spine. “W-who’s there...show yourself!” She ordered, her voice shaking.

“Ah, but you know me, my little half-breed. We’ve known each other for the longest time, remember?” The voice angered Haruka. It sounded disgustingly sweet, but beneath that was a sinister and sadistic sound. “Who the heck...” Lee asked. The figure finally showed itself. It was a young man who looked about 18 years old. He had dark brown hair, and cold, dark blue eyes. This guy made Kai seem friendly. His hair was fairly short and spiky. Though he looked like a homicidal psychopath at first glance of his expression, he was actually extremely handsome.

“Not now...” Haruka muttered. She was stunned with fear and couldn’t move. “Haruka, who is this guy?” Takao and Rei asked in unison. Even Ryuu was at a loss. “...He...” She choked out. “Oh, my dear, Haruka. I’ve been watching you for quite some time. At the harbor, the inn...” The royal-blue eyed boy explained. “You damn stalker...” She replied hatefully.

“Oh that hurts, my dearest...” He said in a fake hurt voice. “You know I just want to see you...” he licked his lips while smirking, making the others confused, and of course, Ryuu angry. “Haruka, who the hell is this guy??” He asked, trying to keep his cool. “Akugyou...” She replied. “His name means ‘sinful deed’...” She explained. “Oh my dear, I really love you...” Akugyou stated. “You are a sadist, you stalk me, and you tried to kill me when I wouldn’t kiss you. How’s that love, huh??” She screamed. Now Ryuu was even more curious (and furious). “Ah details, details. Who needs them? My dear...” She hated how the ‘my dear’ part rolled off his tongue. She hated when he called her that, which was basically all the time. “Stay away...” She commanded harshly. “I am taking you back now. Come...” Akugyou said in a voice harsher than anyone Haruka has ever heard. In an instant, he turned from ‘sweet’ to very evil. “N-no...” She spat. Suddenly, an Akutenshi shot out of Haruka’s beyblade. It entered the person Haruka least wanted it to-Ryuu.

His eyes changed demonic. “No!!” She screamed. “Isn’t this a pity...” She stared at Akugyou after he said this, and pieced it all together. “You!!” She found that Akugyou was the one drawing the spirits into the blades. Yes, he wanted her that badly. Ryuu came for her, drawing his sword, trying to kill her. Haruka had no choice but to fight bak. Easier said than done. She barely dodged his attacks. Takao and Kai shot their blades, as did everyone else, except Yuri. He just watched, amusement shone in his blue eyes. Just then, an idea grew in his head.

Haruka was backed into a corner, Ryuu’s sword near her heart. “Ryuu...” She whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks. Ryuu was coming closer, but stopped. He was crying as well. Though his eyes were red, and he held no expression, the tears flowed nonetheless. It hurt him to no end, but he used his will power to turn the sword around, the blade now facing him. “R-Ryuu??” Haruka stuttered. The blades were deflected by Ryuu’s newfound power. “I.....Love....You...” Ryuu choked. In order to prevent himself from killing Haruka, Ryuu stabbed himself. “RYUU??” She screamed. The blood poured down the blade of the sword, and Ryuu fell to the ground. Haruka dropped to her knees, desperately trying to help him. Soon, she found that his heartbeat was slowing down. “Why? Why dis you do it? It should’ve been me!” She yelled, her tears gushing. The others felt sympathy wash over them, crowding around Haruka making plans to save Ryuu. But not Yuri. “That was unexpected...” Akugyou smirked as he started to leave. “You will be my mate yet, young Haruka...” Before he left, Yuri walked up to him. “Hey, you need help? I know you want her...” Yuri said smirking. He gained Akugyou’s interest. “I’m willing to give you my idea, but you must promise to ‘share’ her.” Yuri explained. “She doesn’t like seeing humans in pain being possessed, so we must blackmail her...” Yuri informed. “Very well. Give me the details later on. I will be your ally for the time being...” Akugyou stated. At least that annoying dragon is as good as dead. But you won’t have the girl. I want her, and I’ll do whatever it takes to have my way... Yuri thought, intending to carry out his plan, and for reasons other than power, if you catch my drift...I’ll let you think about that for awhile.