Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forever and always ❯ Chapter 2: Opening op ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Forever and always.

Chapter 2: Opening up.

"..Love, sure…" I finally said, only hesitating a little.

`FUCK!' I thought `How the hell am I going to talk about love with the guy I love?, Oh man why dos this always happen to me'

"Rei…Rei…REI!!" he yelled, finally snapping me out of my thoughts.

I blushed.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

He looked me in the eyes, sighed and then said: "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea…"

"YES IT WAS!" I yelled at him, catching him of guard.

He looked surprised, then smiled.

I knew I was blushing at least 10 shades of red.

"Well then lets talk" he said all amusement in his voice gone.

"I wanted to ask you a question, and I want you to answer truly." Dranzer´s master said, his voice almost to low for anyone to hear.

" Ok, I will try." I said, lowering my voice.

"How do you know when you love someone?" Kai said, hesitating.

"I´m not sure…I think you just kinda know, You get this funny feeling in your stomach when the person is near, you feel complete. You know?" I looked at him in question.

Kai was silent, he looked as if he was someplace else, in a different time.

"Kai?"

<I wonder what he's thinking>

Suddenly he said: "Not really, I mean I was raised to believe that love didn´t exist…"

His eyes still looked as if they were lingering on something 1000 miles away.

"Power was the only real thing, perfection was the only real goal."

Suddenly he snapped out his trance like state.

"But that's all history. I gotta go now, training is in 25 minuets. Thanks for listening."

Then he left me to wonder about what had just happened.

`Well that was weird… Wait did Kai just open up to me, dos this mean that there is hope……… for love?'

TBC.

(sorry for the shortness of the chapter!)