Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forever and always ❯ Out of reach ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

s).

Forever and always.

Epilogue: Out of reach.

IN THE HALLS.

"I can't believe he did this, that he betrayed us" Max said his voice strained.

"Well you better believe it, cause I know what I heard" Dizzi called from her laptop.

"NO" Tyson nearly yelled "Kai did not betray us………he must have………some reason"

'Oh Kai why? Why? I thought you cared………just a little' I thought as I listened to my friends' discussion about weather or not Kai betrayed us.

I myself knew, in my heart, that he was now out off reach.

"And now for the second match today the White tigers VS the Demolition boys, this is going to be a hell of match" Jazzman's voice rang across the halls of The Biovolt stadium.

As we walked towards the rows of the arena I heard Tyson mumble: "He's not gone, he can't have betrayed us".

I just wish that I could believe that to.

`But I can't, I know he is gone………forever and always.'

And with that thought I walked towards the arena and towards my lost love who would never be mine,, the one that had claimed………

THE END!

Or is it, tell me if you want a sequel, which will be named: never say forever

But only if you want, cause if not why should I bother to write it.

P.S: I know REALLY short last chapter, sorry about that.