Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Love ❯ Uh oh spaghettio ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lazyfifilazy: Hiya! Welcome to my first fic ^_^!

Max: Woo hoo!

Lazyfifilazy: Oh and before I forget... DISCLAIMER: I do NOT I repeat I do NOT own Beyblade. Got it? Get it? Good

Kai: Thank goodness for that

Lazyfifilazy: Wah? Meanie. Where are Tyson and R...

*POP*

Rei: Woah! Where are we?

Lazyfifilazy: You're in my ficcy of course.

Tyson: Goodness gracious great balls of fire!!!

Everyone: Huh?

Lazyfifilazy: Annnnnnnyyyyyywaaay… Here's chapter no.1!!!

______________________________________________________

Chapter One

"GO DRIGER!!!!" shouted the Chinese blader in determination. "DRACIEL FORTRESS DEFENSE!!!" yelled his blond opponent. Both blades crashed together and flew out of the stadium into their owner's hands. "That was totally wicked dudes but can we get something to eat now? I'm hungry," moaned Tyson. Everyone except for Tyson sweat dropped. "The Asian tournament is in a few weeks and all you can think about is food?" said Rei.

"Aw c'mon Rei. Go easy on him, he's had a hard enough time being bullied by the grumpy monkey leaning on that tree," said Max, defending his best friend. "I heard that," came a deep voice from behind them.

Max, Tyson and Rei went back into the hotel at which they were staying at until after the tournament leaving Kai outside alone. That was a bad mistake.

"ACK! What are you trying to do Max? Kill me?" complained an annoyed Tyson while Rei howled in laughter at the sight of Max in a "Kiss the Cook" apron. The three of them were inside the hotel kitchen. Max had just finished cooking noodles for Tyson since Rei had refused to cook every other hour just for Tyson's sake. Even though Tyson complained about the food he ate it since he was so hungry. "I'm going to bed," yawned Rei and he left the kitchen to go up to his room which he shared with Kai. "So am I," said Max sleepily. "Me three," said Tyson. They clambered into bed and fell fast asleep except for Rei. He couldn't sleep. He knew he had forgotten something but what? He lay there thinking, and then it came to him. KAI! Rei jumped out of bed and ran over to the balcony to see if Kai was still outside training but before he got there he heard Kai's voice shout "DRANZER!" so he just went back to sleep.

Rei woke up the next morning and he heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Kai in bed on the other side of the room.

The BladeBreakers all were all in the kitchen eating pancakes when CRASH! Tyson dropped a plate onto the floor and it shattered. He started making a run for it before he got a beating from Kai but Kai just sat there eating his pancakes as if nothing had happened. "Um… Kai? Are you okay?" asked Max with a true hint of concern in his voice. "They took her," replied Kai and that was all he said before he went back up to his room.

______________________________________________________

Lazyfifilazy: Sorry this was so short but I promise I'll make the next chapter longer.

Hilary: When am I gonna be in the fic?

Lazyfifilazy: Please remember to R&R

Hilary: When am I gonna be in the fic?

Tyson: You're already in the fic dumbo

Hilary: Oh. But I meant in the story.

Tyson: Yeah so anyway remember to R&R

Hilary: Is the world against me?

Kai: Yes

Hilary: Hmph!

Tyson: *thinks out loud* She's so cute when she does that

Hilary: *blush* *blush* *blush*

Everyone: *looks at Tyson* Tyson and Hilary sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Tyson: Um… uh… c'mon guys I was just kidding… she's a brat! She looks like a witch!

Hilary: *smacks*Tyson on the head with a frying pan