Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Love ❯ I believe I can Fly ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lazyfifilazy: Welcome to chappie no.2!!!

Audience: YAAAYYY!!! WOOO!!

Rei: Where did they come from?

Lazyfifilazy: I bought them from a department store. Cool ain't it?

Rei: Sure, if you say so

Tyson: IIIIIIITTTTTTT'SSSSSS SUPERCALIFRAJALISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Lazyfifilazy: Who taught him all these songs?

Kai: Don't look at me!

Max: Uh-uh

Rei: No way!

Mr Granger: EVEN THOUGH THE SOUND OF IT IS SOMETHING QUITE ATROCIOUS!!!!

*Everyone sweats drops*

Lazyfifilazy: Moving on…

<b>Chapter 2</b>

Max started to go upstairs to ask Kai what had happened but Rei stopped him and said, "Leave him Max. He needs alone time." As soon as lunch was ready Kai came down and no one dared to ask him what had happened. It was quiet during dinner. Too quiet. Much too quiet. Too quiet for... <b>(Kai: Yeah they get the point already!)</b> So Kai decided to break the silence. "I'm guessing you're all wondering what happened?" They all mentally nodded their heads. He took a deep breath and said. "Well, a blader appeared out of nowhere when I was about to go back to the hotel and challenged me to a beybattle. Of course I accepted. I lost and Dranzer was taken away from me." He finished and the whole team was silent. "I'm sorry Kai," said Rei being the gentleman that he is. "Yeah." Said Tyson. "Whoever that blader was I'm going to find them and destroy their blade!" shouted Kai and with that he stormed off outside to train.

The rest of the BladeBreakers decided to go for a walk. They were in the park when a kid about half of Tyson's height challenged him to a battle. The battle was the best one that any of them had ever seen. The two blades fought fiercely <b>(A/N Oooo alliteration!)</b> with each other. "DRAGOON!!! HYPER VICTORY TORNADO!!!" yelled Tyson. Tyson's bit beast emerged from his blade in a blinding light. The other blader shouted "PHERODIS ATTACK!!!!" and a lizard-like bit beast shot out of the black blade. "LET IT RIP!!!" Another blade was in the stadium attacking Tyson with all it had. "Huh?" Tyson grunted in confusion. Tyson imagined his dragoon being taken away from him. "CONCENTRATE ON THE BATTLE!!!" Hilary cheered taking him back to reality <b>(Hilary: *singing* I'm in the ficcy I'm in the ficcy!)</b>. "LET IT RIP!!" Yet another blade got caught up into the action but this time it was fighting the mysterious blader. Tyson and the rest of the BladeBreakers looked up and saw a girl holding her blue launcher. "FRIXY ATTACK!!!" Her blade caught the enemy by surprise and knocked him out of the ring leaving just Tyson and the other blader battling it out. The enemy blader knocked the girl's blade out of the beystadium. Tyson grabbed his chance and crashed into the other blade, which flew out of the ring and smashed into smithereens.

"Thanks a lot," said Tyson gratefully. "No problem" the girl said running towards them. "The name's Felicity but you can call me Fly." She said kindly. "I guess you already know us," Tyson said proudly. "No, actually I don't," she replied doing Tyson's trademark move (hand scratching the back of her head). "WHAT??? YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THE WORLD CHAMPS, THE BLADEBREAKERS???" screamed a shocked Tyson. "No, not really" she said simply. The rest of the team were laughing at Tyson's behaviour. "That's Tyson." Laughed Max, "and I'm Max."

"I'm Rei."

"My name's Kenny."

"I'm Hilary and that's Kai" "He's not the social type," she whispered. "Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" Fly smiled.

"Do you want to have dinner with us? I'm sure the others will agree," asked Rei.

"Yeah!" said Max excitedly.

"Sure!" Fly replied, "but only if I cook."

"No! You're the guest!" complained Rei who was always the one that done the cooking.

"I don't care who cooks I just need some FOOD!" moaned Tyson.

"Well I'll do the dishes then," said Fly thinking she was victorious.

"No!!!" argued Rei. They carried on and on and on and on and on and… <b>(Kai: Do you ALWAYS have to exaggerate the point?)</b> until they reached the hotel.

Fly rushed to the kitchen and started cooking. "HAH! I win," she boasted. "Well I'll help then," said Rei. Fly and Rei cooked a feast of Peking duck with pancakes, chicken chow mein, won ton soup, special fried rice and LOADS of other Chinese dishes. Amazingly the BladeBreakers and Fly finished it all. As soon as Tyson finished eating the last grain of rice, Fly shot up and started collecting all the plates and bowls when she accidentally touched someone's hand while grabbing a bowl. It was Rei's. She blushed and so did he. He had started collecting the bowls as well. Fly stopped blushing and said, "I got it first,"

"No, I did!" said Rei playfully.

"Stop! I know how to settle this," said Tyson "Whose hand is on top?" You couldn't tell. Rei and Fly's fingers were entwined. "In that case whoever can cook me the most food gets the bowl." Everybody sweat dropped. In the end they decided that they would just collect the other plates and whoever got to that one first got it. Rei won with a triumphant smile on his face while Felicity stuck out her tongue childishly. Hilary asked if she would stay with since she had no other girl company around so Fly agreed. She said she would be back with all her stuff in about 5 minutes.

While Fly was walking down the street, she remembered something. "I knew the teams name sounded so familiar," She ran the rest of the way and was back exactly 5 minutes later.

"Guys!!! I have something to tell you. Come here!" called through the hotel suit. Everyone gathered into the main room where Fly was.

"I recently quit from a team. They wanted to steal your bit beasts." Her voice turned serious.

"You see, I was the first one sent out to capture one of your sacred bit beasts… and I did." Kai's eyes widened.

"Dranzer." Fly held out a bit chip with a picture of a red fiery phoenix on it.

"Dranzer! You're back!" said Kai happily and he went towards Fly to get his bit beast back.

"You were the one that beat me?" asked Kai.

"Uh… yup. Impressed? I don't even have a bit beast!" The whole team gasped.

"But…but that's impossible!" said Kai not believing her.

"Kai's just sad cos he got whooped by a girl." Said Tyson teasing him.

"Anyway, when I learnt what they were gonna do with your bit beasts I immediately quit. I'm sorry I did that Kai." Continued Fly.

"I will forgive you as long as you promise to join our team." Said Kai. That startled everyone.

"You really mean it? It would be an honour!" Fly shouted excitedly.

"YAY! Another girl's on the team!" cheered Hilary. <b>(Tyson: Does she ALWAYS cheer?)</b> They celebrated and decided that Felicity would share a room with Hilary. Everyone was so tired they fell asleep as soon as their heads touched their soft pillows.

______________________________________________________

Lazyfifilazy: Ta da! Two chapters in 1 day! That must be a long chappie!

Kai: A bit too long.

Lazyfifilazy: Hilary, can I borrow your frying pan?

Kai: *runs for his life*

Lazyfifilazy: He'll be back.

- 2 hours later -

Kai: *cautiously walks through the door*

*PANG*

Kai: MUMMMMMYYY!!!!

Lazyfifilazy: MUHAHAHAHA!

Lazyfifilazy: huh? Ow… Ow… Ow… *getting a spanking from Kai's mum*

Hilary: ^_^U Remember to R&R!!!