Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Love ❯ Confessions ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lazyfifilazy: Lucky number 3! As you may have noticed I'm having trouble with making the HTML work on this fic. Could anybody help? Please? Thanks!

Kai: Maybe that's because you cant do anything right

Lazyfifilazy: Maybe...

Rei: Kai! Stop being so mean

Kai: I can't help it! She's a *beep**beep*

Max: What was that?

Lazyfifilazy: It came free with the audience. What d'ya expect?

Kai So if I called you a *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**be ep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep*

- 5 hours later -

Kai: *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**be ep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**be ep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep*

- So long later that the person that had to read/type this bit got fed up and so we got a new one -

Kai: *beep**beep**beep*... cool

Tyson: Now on to Chapter 3!

_______________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

<b>Chapter 3</b>

Everyone had a day off today since Kai was ecstatic about getting Dranzer back plus it would give them a chance to find out more about their new member, Fly. Fly woke up extra early this morning but not as early as Kai, She could hear him training outside. She had woken up at 6:00am but Kai woke up 2 hours before her. Fly thought he was odd. She tiptoed outside of her's and Hilary's room and crawled downstairs trying hard not to disturb anyone. She quietly stepped into the kitchen and began cooking a big breakfast. Fly loved cooking, it made her feel good. Soon the delicious smell of bacon, eggs, sausages and beans wafted up the stairs and into each and every one of their rooms. They all immediately woke up and were hypnotized by the scent of food. Even Kai walked into the kitchen. Felicity, Hilary, Tyson, Max, Rei and Kai wolfed down all the food and Tyson gave a silent but deadly fart out in the room. Everyone apart from Kai sniffed their noses and shouted out a chorus of "EEEEWWW!!!" at Tyson. Tyson laughed nervously while walking out of the room to slump on the couch and watch telly.

The gang followed him and when there was nothing good on television, Rei switched it off and asked Fly what all of them had wanted to know, "So what were your old team gonna do with our bit beasts?"

"Well, they were gonna fuse them together to create the ultimate beast to take over the world and all that stuff," replied Fly.

"Oh," said Max. "I'm glad you quit when you did."

"So am I," Fly replied. She left the couch and went up to her room signalling Hilary to follow her. Hilary did so knowing there was something on her mind.

"What's up?" she asked as they reached their room and shut the door.

"I can't take it anymore! I need to tell someone," she said slightly embarrassed. "I know that sounds a bit dramatic for what I'm about to say but it's true."

"What?" Hilary asked starting to feel concerned for her friend.

"I have a huge crush on Rei..." Fly whispered.

"Huh? Speak louder," said Hilary cupping her hand over her ear.

"I SAID I HAVE A HUGE..." she began but then she remembered that the team were just downstairs and could hear her clearly if she shouted like that, "crush on Rei" she finished.

"OOOOooooOOOOooo..." teased Hilary but she stopped and felt that she had to confess as well, "I get butterflies every time I see Kai."

"Really?" said Fly girlyly (if that's a word). Hilary nodded her head.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one," sighed Fly.

"Yeah," nodded Hilary in agreement. Fly started getting the giggles and couldn't stop. She was having fit. Hilary laughed at her friend giggling it was hysterical. The rest of the guys came up to see what all the noise was and saw the two girls throwing pillows at each other.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!!" they all yelled and even Kai joined in.

_______________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Lazyfifilazy: I know, I know Kai is out of character *cough* LostDeasertWolf *cough* but it's just the way he is in my story.

Kai: WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

*Everyone chuckles*

Rei: Remember

Tyson: To

Max: Read

Hilary: And

Lazyfifilazy: Review!!!

Kai: WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!