Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Love ❯ What have I done? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lazyfifilazy: Welcome to Chappie 4!!! ^_^ In the last episode of `Forgotten Love', Hilary found out that their new team member Felicity AKA Fly had a crush on Rei!!!...

Rei: *blushes furiously*

Lazyfifilazy: And Fly found out that Hilary like liked Kai!!!

Kai: WHAT?!?!?

Hilary: *blushes* Heh

Max: But what about me?

Lazyfifilazy: I'll think about it. I have re-rated the ficcy just to be safe.

________________________________________________________________ ________________________________

<b>Chapter 4</b>

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS," Kai shouted down the corridor so loudly that the whole hotel could hear him.

Everyone jolted awake (does that make sense?), everyone except for Tyson. Tyson, who shared a room with Max, was still snoring as loud as ever.

"TYSON WAKE UP OR KAI IS GONNA SCREW!!!!" panicked Max.

The BladeBreakers gathered into Max and Tyson's room to see what all the commotion was about.

"I know how to wake him up," said Rei with a glint in his eye.

Rei reached into his pocket and pulled out long, red chilli. He held it over Tyson's mouth who stopped snoring for a bit, sniffed it, then with a big gulp, ate it all in one. Everyone stood in silence waiting for Tyson's reaction. Then all of a sudden, he jumped up screaming at the top of his lungs looking for a source of water. He tipped the flowers out of a vase but as he did all the water came gushing out over a particular spot between Tyson's legs that made it very much look like Tyson had had and `Accident'. Everyone burst out laughing whilst Tyson was still searching for water. He finally found it... In the toilet.

"Tyson, why don't you just use the sink?" asked Fly who was in a fit of giggles.

"Takes *lick* too long *lick* to *lick* twist open *lick*" replied Tyson while licking water out of the toilet as if he was a dog.

After everyone had calmed down, they all came down to eat breakfast. When they had finished eating Kai called them all out to train.

"Hmmm... Who wants to go first?" asked Kai.

A chorus of "ME, PICK ME!!!" was heard. Kai put a finger on his chin thinking of a way to settle this `I know!' he thought.

"Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a tiger by the toe, if it screams let it go, eeny meeny miny mo." His finger landed on Tyson who screamed in joy.

"Idiot, that means it won't be you," said Kai as he rolled his eyes.

Kai repeated this rhyme until only Felicity and Rei were left.

"Looks like its going to be you two then," said Kai.

"Fine with me," said Rei with a smile.

Fly and Rei walked to either side of the orange beystadium.

"Ready? 3..2..1 LET IT RIP!!!" yelled Hilary who was going to be the referee.

"I'm warning you, I won't go easy on you just because you're new. And plus you're a girl," he teased.

Fly stuck out her tongue at him. The two blades encircled each other. Rei dodged every attack Fly made. Of course, Fly had the disadvantage since she had no bit beast but that wasn't going to stop her from winning.

"GO FRIXY!!!" yelled Fly.

"DRIGER ATTACK!!!!!" shouted Rei.

His blade sent Fly's flying out of the stadium narrowly missing Fly's head. Frixy did not stop spinning when it hit the stonewall that was behind Fly, instead she somehow gained more and more power and speed as she spun on the wall causing a dent to form. Suddenly, her blade rebounded off the wall heading straight at Fly. Fly didn't notice this as she was still facing the front.

"FLY!! LOOK OUT!!!" shrieked Rei.

"Huh?" replied Fly turning around to see what Rei was pointing at.

Her blade slammed hard in between Fly's eyes causing her to fall back. She did. Hitting her head on the beystadium and was now unconscious. The BladeBreakers minus Fly gasped as they saw blood from Fly's head stream into the middle of the beystadium.

________________________________________________________________ _______________________

Lazyfifilazy: You like? You like? Tell me by reviewing!! I haven't been getting many reviews lately. I was wondering why when my friend told me that anonymous reviewers couldn't review. Now you can! She also told me some tips on how to set out my ficcy. Thanks! You know who you are!

Rei: I can't believe I killed her!!!

Lazyfifilazy: Maybe you didn't

Rei: But why isn't she here now?

Lazyfifilazy: Ummm... well ummm... I promise she'll be in the next chapter.

Rei: YEAH IN A COFFIN!!! *sob*

Kenny: Why do you miss her so much anyway?

Dizzi: OoooooO!! Fly and Rei sitting in a tree...

Rei: Shut it!

Max: Hey! Mind your language!

Kai: Its not exactly swearing Max.

And the BladeBreakers lived squabbled happily ever after.