Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Love ❯ It's all my fault ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lazyfifilazy: Honey, I'm hoooooommmmmeeee!!!

Audience: Hi Honey!

Max: Mmmmmm honey… sugar… chocolate… ice cream

Everyone: O_o

Lazyfifilazy: ... Anywayz this is chapter number *counts on fingers* 5!!!

Audience: YAY!!!

_______________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Chapter 5

`Where am I?' Felicity thought as she got up from a bed she was lying on. She walked a bit then turned around because she heard something squeaky behind her. When she stopped no sound was heard. She started walking again; she could hear the squeaky sound again. Getting a bit freaked out she went back to her bed only to realise that the squeaky sound was the wheels of a trolley that had a bag thingy on top (you know the ones they have in hospitals with liquid that looks like clear water in them). Fly was in a plain white room with only the trolley, a bed and herself inside. As soon as she sat down on the bed, she heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" she asked nervously.

"It's us," said a voice.

"Tyson you idiot. How is she supposed to know who us is?" said a different voice from behind the door. "The BladeBreakers."

`The BladeBreakers?' she thought. `Who are they?'

"Oh... Okay... um... come in," Fly said.

The BladeBreakers entered the room and started asking numerous questions like "Are you okay?" or "How are you felling?" This was annoying fly. `Of course I'm okay. Nothing had happened to her and she wasn't sick.' She thought. One person of the six people looked extremely tired. He had blood shot eyes and heavy bags under them. He was Rei. Rei hadn't been able to sleep much last night.

~Flashback~

Her blade slammed hard in between Fly's eyes causing her to fall back. She did. Hitting her head on the beystadium and was now unconscious. The BladeBreakers minus Fly gasped as they saw blood from Fly's head stream into the middle of the beystadium.

"FLY!!!" The BladeBreakers yelled and gasped (A/N if that's possible)

Rei got to her first as he was only at the other side of the beystadium. He lifted her up gently, letting her head rest in his arms blood trickling all over them.

"Fly! Can you hear me???" Rei asked frantically.

There was no reply. "Quick someone call 999!!!" panicked Rei. By then everyone had gathered around them.

"I'm on it," said Tyson, running to the phone in the kitchen. About 30 seconds later he yelled "HEY GUYS, WHATS THE NUMBER FOR 999????"

"TYSON YOU BAKA (that's Japanese for idiot if you must know)!!!" roared Kai and ran into the kitchen with Tyson.

3 minutes later the ambulance arrived and the paramedics asked everyone what had happened. The BladeBreakers explained everything to them and they said that they would take care of them and told them not to worry. The paramedics said that the BladeBreakers should call to let Fly's parents know about it and they rushed off in the ambulance with Fly on a stretcher.

"Great, how are we supposed to know what her parents number is?" asked a panicking Max.

Kai walked off and came back a minute later with Fly's mobile phone.

"You're not supposed to look into people's private stuff ya know," said Hilary making it obvious she was annoyed with what Kai was doing and she snatched the phone away from Kai.

"Yeah well drastic times call for drastic measures," replied Kai and he snatched it back.

Kai searched through the phone for her parent's number.

"Here we are," and he pressed dial.

"Hello," said a female voice from the mobile, "Karla Hiwatari speaking."

Kai was unable to speak the moment he hear the word `Hiwatari' (A/N For those of you who don't know, Hiwatari is Kai's surname!). He just held the phone to his ear not even listening to the constant "Hellos?" that were coming from the phone.

"Aargh Kai! Give me that," said a angry Hilary and yet again snatched the phone from Kai who was still dazed.

"Hello, Felicity's..." said Hilary.

"Mum. Who are you?" asked Karla.

"I'm Fly... I mean Felicity's friend," answered Hilary.

"Oh! Hello Hilary. I'm sorry Fly has gone out with her beyblade team."

"We know that. She's had an ummm... accident," Hilary said getting squeakier with every word.

"Accident? What do you mean?" asked Karla with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Just meet us at Tokyo Hospital tomorrow morning at 10:00am okay? We'll explain everything there."

"Okay," said Mrs. Hiwatari quietly and she hung up.

Kai was still in his pose but with nothing in his hand, which was next to his ear.

"Kai? KAI?? EARTH TO KAI!!!" yelled Kenny.

"Huh? Oh," said Kai who was back on earth.

"What's wrong Kai?" asked Max.

Kai wondered if he should tell them. He decided not to since they were already shocked by Fly's accident.

"Nothing," replied Kai.

"If you say so," said Max, still worried about his team captain.

Rei, who was still looking at his hands where Fly had been, started saying over and over again "It's all my fault".

Hilary patted him on the back saying, "It wasn't your fault Rei. You didn't know that that was going to happen."

"But I shouldn't have been so hard on her," said Rei now staring at the blood on his arms.

"Stop worrying Rei!" said Max cheerfully. "Let's forget about it until tomorrow."

They agreed and went on with their training. At 10pm everyone went to sleep in that big room in Tyson's dojo.

Rei was dreaming. He was inside a classroom with only the BladeBreakers (not including Fly) inside it. Everyone was sat in his or her desks when the teacher came in. The BladeBreakers were wearing all black apart from Rei.

"Before we start the lesson, I would like us to remember the death of Felicity," the teacher started, "and who caused it." She shot a glare at Rei.

"It's all your fault Rei!!!" she said angrily.

"It's all your fault, it's all your fault, It's All Your Fault, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" everyone chanted getting louder every time and pointing at Rei.

Suddenly, Fly appeared and she was dressed in all white.

"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be in hospital!!!" she said and she smacked Rei across the face.

He started getting smaller and smaller until he disappeared.

Rei woke up with cold sweat dripping all over his face. He looked at the alarm clock. He had only been asleep for 5 minutes!!! Rei drifted back to sleep again but had the same dream, woke up, drifted back to sleep, had the same dream and so on.

~End Flashback~

"I pay £1250 and this is the lousy room she gets???" said Kai crossly.

There was a knock on the door and the doctor came in along with a woman who had the same black hair as Fly.

"Mrs. Hiwatari would like to see you now," the doctor announced.

"MRS. HIWATARI???" the BladeBreakers apart from Kai and Fly cried out in unison.

_______________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Lazyfifilazy: Ooooooo bet you didn't expect that!

Kai: FLY'S MY SISTER?!?!?!?

Fly: KAI'S MY BROTHER?!?!?!?!

*glares at each other and hmphs*

Max: Awwww! Look how much they love each other!

Rei *hugging his knees and rocking back and forth* It's all my fault It's all my fault It's all my fault It's all my fault It's all my fault It's all my fault It's all my fault It's all my fault.

Lazyfifilazy: ^_^;;; I promise by the next chappie they will be back to normal! So you better read it.