Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Love ❯ Melina! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lazyfifilazy: I've finally decided to update! Sorry, it's just that I really have been having a writer's block...

Kai: *sarcastic voice* Really???

Lazyfifilazy: Yes really and plus I don't really have time even though it's half term.

Max: On with the fic!

_______________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Chapter 6

"So let me get this straight, Kai and Fly (A/N Hey! That rhymes!) are brother and sister?" asked Tyson.

"Yup," said Mrs. Hiwatari.

"And you're their mother?" questioned Rei.

"Uh huh," answered Karla Hiwatari.

"Oh... I thought she was... you were..." started Max.

"Dead? Nope," finished Karla cheerfully.

"Wow," said the BladeBreakers.

"But that's impossible! She acts and looks nothing like me," said Kai refusing to accept the fact that she was his sister. After all, he did have a tiny crush on her.

Seeing that her `son' didn't believe her, she rummaged in her bag and pulled out a silver framed photo. It was picture of a man with two-toned hair and a woman with long black hair holding two babies. One was about 5 years old and the other was just a baby. The 5-year-old boy had two-toned hair like the man's and the baby girl had just started growing black hair. Engraved in the silver frame in fancy letters was `The Hiwatari Family'. She handed it to Kai who just stared at it in disbelief. The rest of the BladeBreakers gathered round Kai to stare at the photo.

Just then, a girl wearing a red sleeveless Chinese shirt and a black skirt burst through the hospital doors yelling "FLY!!! Are you okay?"

"Yes! For the last time! Why does everyone keep on asking me that! And who are all you people anyway?!?!" yelled Felicity.

"Oh yeah, before I forget, Fly has amnesia," said an embarrassed Mrs.Hiwatari.

"You tell us now?" sighed the BladeBreakers, a sweat drop forming on their heads.

"Oops?" said Karla Hiwatari.

Meanwhile, Kenny was in a daze. He had just seen what he thought, was the most stunning pair of bright orange gold cat like eyes and the most beautiful brown hair his eyes.

"Fly! I'm Melina! Your best friend? Don't you remember?" cried Melina.

"So you're her best friend huh?" asked Max, "You look just like a girl version of Rei you know that?"

"Well duh! I'm his sister for goodness sakes!...Oopsies!" Melina said and she quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"REI!!! YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU HAD A SEXY SISTER!!!!" burst out Kenny who immediately blushed followed by Melina.

"KENNY!!!" roared Rei.

"Rei!!! It's all right! Besides, he's kinda cute himself," said Melina as she playfully punched her brother.

"But..." said Rei but he was cut off by Melina giving him a friendly kiss on the lips.

"Thanks!" said Melina as Rei heaved a huge sigh.

"Okay, so now Rei has a sister too?" asked Tyson, "This is getting freakier by the second!... BUT WAIT A MINUTE!!!! MELINA COULD BE REI'S GIRLFRIEND IN DIGUISE!!!

Everyone sweat dropped.

"Man Tyson! I never knew you could be so paranoid!" said Max giggling.

"HEY! I'm not paranoid! I'm just..." Tyson started "Hey Kai, what does paranoid mean?" he whispered the last part a little too loudly.

"We heard that," the rest of the room said.

"Rats! (A/N I've never seen an episode when he doesn't say that)" said Tyson stamping his foot on the floor. Little did he know he made the ceiling crack in the floor below him causing all the rubble to fall on top of an already broken leg.

"Fly is ready to go home now," announced the doctor.

~*~Melina's POV~*~

Man! That Kai dude is hot... snap out of it!!! It's Fly's brother for goodness sakes... and anyway she's already told me over the phone that she likes Rei so if we both decide to get married... we'll be sisters married to brothers! I need to get him out of my mind! But how can I? He's so cute! *sigh* stupid crushes.

~*~End Melina's POV~*~

Realising he still had the photo in his hands, Kai tapped his mum on the back and handed it back to her.

"Keep it," Karla Hiwatari said.

"Thanks... mum," replied Kai.

Karla smiled.

"Your welcome honey," she said.

_______________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Lazyfifilazy: This really isn't my day.

Kenny: Why? It can't be worse than mine!

Lazyfifilazy: Oh yes it can! First of all, I wrote this chapter and was sooooo close to finishing it and then this window popped up saying: This program has peformed an illegal operation and must be closed immediately. I ALMOST CRIED!!! So then I had to write it all over again with the help of my friend and I was soooo relieved. It wasn't as good as the first one but it was better than nothing. Plus I got told off for staying up so late to do it. So I had to wait until tomorrow to put it up.

Max: Youch!

Lazyfifilazy: So today I opened word to check it through and what do I find?!?!? MY FIRST CHAPTER 6 RECOVERED!!!! MAN! All that was for nothing! *sigh*

Rei: Awwww! Poor Lazy

Lazyfifilazy: You should be sorry for me!

*Everyone patted me on the back... well Kai more slapped me*

Lazyfifilazy: ^_^ YAY! Okies, we'll see you next chapter!