Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten Past ❯ Meet RJ ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LOTSHA: hey peoples I had this really funky idea for a story so I'm writing it, it'sBeyblade

Tyson: cool who's it about, do we get food?

Max: Tyson!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyson: what?!?

Kenny: do you ever think of anything but food?

Tyson: yeah I think about blading

Kai: you're hopeless

All*laughing*

LOTSHA: um can I talk now?

Kenny: yes

LOTSHA: good this is a Kai/OC fic I just LOVE Kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Ray they're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute well ok understatement they're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!

Ray*blushes*: uh thanx

Kai: ……….

LOTSHA: also this is a Ray/ Mariah fic too and a Kenny/Emily I thought they would look cute together

Kenny: ummm *blush* ummm

Mariah: YAY you rock*hugs Ray than LOTSHA*

LOTSHA: no problem oh yeah and a Ray/OC friendship fic. oh hey Mariah I've been reading an awful lot of Ray/Kai fics

Mariah: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ray's not gay*turns to Ray* right?

Ray: yes

Mariah: yes what yes your gay or yes I'm right

Ray: yes you're right

Mariah: oh thank god*look of immense relief comes over her face*

LOTSHA: anyways…………. Can I get on with my story

Kai: yes

Tyson: hhhh*looks shocked* he speaks

Kai: shut up Tyson your voice is destroying my brain

Ray: question who's your OC?

LOTSHA: I'm glad you asked Ray everyone meet R.J.

R.J.:*nods*: hey \

Kenny: R.J. Are we ever going to know what it stands for?

LOTSHA: eventually, oh well anyways let's start the fic I don't own BeyBlade and let's face it if I did would I be here writing this? I don't remember who does all I own is RJ and this plot. Oh yes reviews are welcome so are flames just know something before doing so constructive criticism is welcomed warmly however rude and vicious attacks will be ignored thank you. Oh yeah this takes place when they are 17. One last thing before I start though I would like to let everyone know this before hand I have only seen about one fourth to one third of the Beyblade episodes so the characters' personalities may not be completely right don't sue me I'm poor

***Forgotten Past*** (may be changed)

The BladeBreakers watched from the crowd as The White Tigers battled The Demolition Boys, they watched as Gary went up against Tala. He walked up to the dish and released his blade it took a total of about five seconds for Tala to knock his blade right out of the dish. He walked back to his teammates frustrated. They all cheered for him even though he lost now it was time for the third and last round of the match.

"Now for the White Tigers Mariah!!" the announcer yelled.

"Go Mariah!!!!!!" they all yelled as she walked up to the dish.

"And for the Demolition Boys…………." The curtains opened revealing a red haired girl with fierce silver eyes, her hair was long in the front and short and spiked in the back, she dressed almost identically to Kai, she had the same shirt and pants but everything that was black on Kai's was dark purple on hers, around her head she wore a dark purple bandana like Ray's with a ying-yang, and on her arms bands she had blades along the sides she also had a black arm band on her upper arm with spikes protruding from it(AN: you all know those collars and wrist bands Goths wear I do I'm one of them *grin* anyways yeah like those), the left band extended to become her launcher on the underside. She held a dark purple Beyblade in her hand. "RJ!!!!" she walked to the dish. "RJ is widely known here as the only girl ever to prove that she is worthy of playing for the Demolition Boys. Now let's take a look at her stats we all know her blade packs quite the punch and her bitbeast Cecile will certainly leave you in the dust."

"Weird why would Boris let a girl play for the Demolition Boys?" Tyson asked.

"No clue let's find out." Max answered.

"Alright ladies, let's see what you can do." Yelled the announcer, Mariah nodded at RJ who didn't even blink an eye. "Three, Two, One Let it rip!!!!!!!!" both girl released their blades Mariah's started circling RJ's blade getting ready to attack.

"Galux cat scratch attack" Galux rose from her blade and charged towards RJ's Beyblade. Everyone looked at RJ Galux's cat scratch attack was hard to beat.

Finally RJ spoke "Arise Cecile" she said in an emotionless voice. A blinding purple light appeared and everyone watched to see just what Cecile was when the light vanished they saw what Cecile was she was a Harpy "Cyber Claw Cecile" her bitbeast flew at Galux and nearly sliced her in half. Mariah's blade was thrown out of the dish and smashed to pieces.

"Whoa!!!" was all anyone could say, Mariah looked shocked but RJ didn't seem to be finished just yet she called her blade back to her and raised it above her head. Mariah's bitbeast started to glow and was soon sucked into RJ's blade.(AN: I know this sounds just like what happened with Back Dranzer I did it on purpose)

"NO!!" yelled Ray.

"Galux!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Mariah. RJ turned and walked back through the tunnel that led to the Demolition Boys' training room.

The White Tigers walked slowly back to their room they knew they had lost. Soon after they got in Ray came running in the BladeBreakers right behind him.

"Mariah!" he ran over to her "Are you alright?"

"Galux!! She took Galux!!" she wailed. He put his arm around her.

"Don't worry Mariah we'll get her back for you we'll just have to beat them again, right guys?" said Ray.

"Yeah, they're goin' down!" Tyson punched his fist into his hand.

"Well," said Kenny "now we know how she got into the Demolition Boys, I didn't even have time to get data on her the match was over too soon."

"Well maybe my mom got some on her." Replied Max with hope and as if on queue the All- Stars came in. "Hey mom did any of you get any data on RJ?"

"Only that she grew up in the Abby and has tremendous power in her blade oh and that her blade is the only one of the Demolition Boys that wasn't artificially made like the other's blades. Apparently someone close to her gave it to her when she was little, that's all we got we couldn't even analyze her battle technique" she answered. "Heck we don't even know what her initials R and J stand for or how she became part of the Demolition Boys."

"Well we can all be certain thats she no good and that my grandfather is recruiting again." Kai said in his usual calm voice. Then as a whole they left and went into the lobby to talk with Mr. Dickinson.

Meanwhile in the Demolition Boys' room RJ had just sat down when Tala came up to her.

"Not bad RJ for a girl you could have done better." He said coldly.

"I did just fine Tala." She replied just as coldly, "No point in me showing all my strength in one match." She looked up and glared at Tala.

"How dare you speak to me that way." He said a spilt second later his hand collided with her cheekbone with a solid -CRACK- she fell onto the floor and spat out some blood. "Just because you're part of my team does not mean I will treat you any different. Do you understand RJ!?"

She mumbled something.

"What was that?" he asked coldly.

"Yes Tala," she repeated louder.

"Good!" he stated then he stalked off.

RJ picked herself up off the floor and wiped the blood off her face, than looked down at her blade in her right hand she traced her bitbeast with her finger slowly. She sighed than left the room she walked out into the lobby where the White Tigers, All-Stars and BladeBreakers were all standing talking to the president of the BBA and another person she didn't recognize. She walked past them she already knew she was to take a walk than train some more.

When they heard the door shut the BladeBreakers looked up.

"Hey it's that girl RJ," said Max.

"Hey RJ we wanna talk to you." Yelled Tyson, she looked up raised an eyebrow than continued walking. "Hey we said we wanna talk to you."

"Do you know it's rude to ignore people?" Kai said loudly.

"Do you know it's pointless to talk to amateur bladers all it does it take away your focus." She replied her voice still void of emotion.

"Stupid Demolition Boys even though we beat them they still think they're the best." Tyson said to his friends.

"Humph so you're the BladeBreakers huh, pretty pathetic bunch." She said.

"Pathetic we'll show you pathetic," Ray said, "All you Demolition Boys are the same power this, power that just give Mariah Galux back."

"What that pathetic little kitty had a name." her voice, still void of emotion really seem to get on their nerves.

"Alright Miss. I'm the best. I'll let my blade do the talking." Tyson said. "We're gonna get Mariah's bitbeast back even if we have to go through you to get it."

"I'd like to see you try," she said interest showing on her face for a split second.

"Don't you feel any kind of remorse towards taking other people's bitbeasts?" Mariah asked.

"I feel nothing." She stated. Her face was cold and uncaring. "Ta" was all she said and she left.

"Grrr, I'm really like to take that one down. She's so cocky." Ray said angrily.

"All Demolition Boys are like that haven't you figured that out yet they're trained and brainwashed to think that way." Kai stated calmly.

"Well one thing for sure I'm taking her down." Tyson said.

To be continued………

LOTSHA: well what do you think I'll continue if I get some reviews oh yeah and it's short because I couldn't make it longer without giving stuff away.

Tyson: I liked it so me

Kenny: Tyson it's not about you it's about Ray and Mariah, Kai and RJ and Emily and ummm me.

Ray: why is it a friendship fic between me and an OC is it RJ?

LOTSHA: yeah actually the friendship is between you and RJ

Ray: doesn't make sense you have her cold as ice and me hating her.

LOTSHA: hey trust the authoress it's one of those fics where the mean character comes around.

Ray: oh ok.

Max: anyway please review or no more story.

LOTSHA: ANYWAYS BEFORE I FORGET I AM GETTING UP A PIC OF RJ IT WILL BE ON WWW.MEDIAMINER.ORG UNDER YAMIKIORI I HAVE A COLORED VERSION AND A BLACK AND WHITE VERSION PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT THANX OH YEAH IN REGARDS TO THE PIC I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIEND TIGER OR HAKARU YAMOTO AS SHE GOES BY LATELY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANX TIGER FOR YOUR HELP DRAWING IT, IT WAS MY FIST PROFILE SHOT.