Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ From Continent To My Heart ❯ Introduction to the Continentals ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
From Continent to My Heart Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don’t own Beyblade, nothing. I only own my OC(s) and his/her (their) bit-beast(s).



Here we are, sitting in a hotel room, bored stiff. Spence and Bryan are snoring, talk about irritating. Kai…… well he’s downstairs on the phone to Rei, checking up as usual to see how much Tyson has scoffed down in the week. And me… well I’m sitting, watching TV out of pure boredom. I’d flipped over 50 channels; I was only looking for KNN to see the sports, when I found the channel. It just began.

News reporter: Hello everyone, welcome to KNN, your source of beyblading. Top story, an unknown team of beybladers has just beaten the White Tiger’s in China. This team is the Continentals;

Wow! A team of unknowns beat the White Tiger’s. That’s new. I wonder how they done that. So… that’s the team. Seven of them, 6 were girls and 1 was a guy.

One looks like a Chinese girl, her hair wrapped in silk, just like Kon’s, but there’s two instead of one. She had an outfit like Kasumi’s out of Dead or Alive, but it wasn’t as slutty. Her eyes were a simple sky blue, but so how they let people know that she wasn’t to be messed with. Her hair was mousey brown; her skin was as white as Mr. Sourpuss’s scarf. (This is Rei-Lina)

A girl that had an attitude that told me she was from a very sunny country, probably Australia, she was wearing a base-ball cap that looked like Tyson’s. Along with jeans, a blue denim jacket, sleeves rolled up to her elbows, red t-shirt and black jeans. To finish it off, she had trainers; her hair was in a low pony-tail. (This is Natasha)

Another girl, she looked like a she version of Kai, man that’s not good, her hair was up in a large hair grip, it was shades of red, orange and blonde. Her bangs covered her cold, ice like amethyst eyes, she was wearing baggy denims. Her top looked like she’d been in a fight. The neck and arms had been ripped off. It shown that she definitely wasn’t to be messed with. She had a choker around her neck with a red feather hanging from it, around hr wrists were red and black bracelets, she had a three-finger ring on each hand, on one she had her forename and on the other hand, it had the team symbol on it. It was a feather, with a two dragon heads, a phoenix, turtle and a tiger head. (This is Keisha. Pronounced Key-e-sha.)

The fourth girl reminded me of that cheery Max Tate. Her blonde hair finished at her shoulders. It looked like that girl out of SA2, the human one. Maria! That’s who she looked like! She had baby blue eyes, innocent looking eyes, she wore blue dungarees with a pink t-shirt, and she had blue and pink trainers, with a pink hair band to tidy her hair up. Her ivory skin was like snow. (This is Melanie)

Girl number five, she had chocolate brown eyes to go with her very deep brown, almost black hair which was very short. Her skin was the same colour as her eyes. She was wearing something similar to that girl Ming-Ming, but she had shorts that stopped at the knees. Instead of hearts, she had lightening bolts, showing that she was quick on her feet. (This is Daniela)

The final girl has chocolate brown hair which ended at her shoulders with darker brown coloured streaks throughout. She had small rectangular glasses that made her look very smart, but what she was wearing made her look like a punk! Black baggy jeans, black top, which had a thick stripe of velvet and one velvet sleeve (I have this same top), she was wearing punk bracelets and a choker around her neck, and to top it off, she had black make-up on, nails, lips and eyes. (This is Kerry-Marie). Overall she looks very cool.

And the guy, well he just looks like the average guy. Jeans and T-shirt, but something about this guy was different, he reminded me of that ROYAL pain in the ass, Hillary. His hair looked a little like that unknown guy…….. King, I think his name was, yet it was really light brown, his eyes were looking at the girl that reminded me of Granger. It was a glare saying ‘muck this up and the captain will make you pay dearly!’ The colour really annoyed me, a mix between green and blue. (This is Hans.)

News reporter: Live in China, here’s James, with the team now, James, hello to you.

James: Hello and thank you Crystal, I’m here with them right now, why don’t you tell us about yourselves.

The she version of Kai stands forward,

She-Kai: Team member, Dranzinya a.k.a. Keisha Mc Kenai. I’m the team leader.

She-Tyson: Team member, Draginya a.k.a. Natasha Garnet. 3rd strongest blader in the team.

She-Rei: Team member, Driganya a.k.a. Rei-Lina Hidaka. 2nd strongest blader in the team.

She-Max: Team member, Draciga a.k.a. Melanie Spellman. 4th strongest blader on the team.

She-Daichi: Team member Gaia Draginya a.k.a. Daniela Soul. 5th strongest blader on the team.

She-Kenny: Team mechanic and strategies organiser a.k.a. Kerry-Marie Ivanov.

The he version of Hillary doesn’t step forward because he has a cast on his right leg.

What!! Oh my god!! That cannot be Kerry-Marie. Oh shit it is, well at least I know that my little sis is ok after all these years. Oh, here comes Kai and he looks pissed!

Me: So Kai…. How much Tyson has eaten in the last week?

Kai: He’s eaten the whole fridge! By the way I’m goin back to Japan tomorrow. With the next tournament in a few months, I need to whip them into shape.

James: So…… team captain, Keisha, why are you called the Continentals?

Kai suddenly turned his head to the screen to see what was goin on.

Keisha: We are called the Continentals because we come from the Continents that have people living there, me I’m from Russia in Europe, and as is Kerry-Marie. Melanie comes from the U.S.A., Rei-Lina comes from Asia, Natasha comes from Australia, Daniela comes from South America, and Hans is from Africa.

Me: She almost reminds me of you sometimes, you know that Kai?

Kai: I have to agree with you on that one. That one, Natasha, she reminds me of Tyson, Rei-Lina, of Rei, Melanie, of Max, Kerry-Marie of Kenny-

Me: By the way, Kerry-Marie is my little sister.

Kai: I knew that (thinking: Wow didn’t know that one), as I was sayin’ Daniela, of that maddie Daichi, and that guy, Hans, of that royal pain the ass, Hillary.

Me: You better start packin’ since your flight is in a few hours, and don’t forget to give 3 times world champ extra laps for slackin off.

Kai: Not a bad idea, thanks Tala.

Me: No problem Kai, oh by the way can you find a way to shut those two up!

Kai: Try cold water. Works on Tyson.

Me: Merci, au revoir.

Kai: Sayonara Tala.

**In Japan**

Rei’s P.O.V.

Wow! Kai wasn’t happy when I told him how much Tyson ate in a week, when he told me he was comin’ back I knew that Tyson was in deep shit, Then I heard Tyson yell “Oh Crap!” I ran into the living room, and I saw Tyson, with a horrific look on his face:

Me: What’s wrong Tyson?

Max: Tyson was screaming because he heard Tala’s surname was said by this unknown team, she is the team mechanic and strategies organiser, the same as Kenny here.

I looked at Chief and he was drooling at the ‘she’ version of him. Was this girl Tala Ivanov’s little sister? I’ll ask Kai when he arrives.

**At Siberia International Airport** (don’t know if it really exists)

Kai P.O.V.

Oh well, time to go back to my team, that girl… Keisha, she looks like a challenge in the beydish, if I were to battle her, it would be a great battle. Oh well, oh! There’s my flight, I best get goin… only Rei knows that I’m comin back, I can’t wait to see the look on Tyson’s face when I walk through the dojo doors.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------

End Chappie numero uno! I hope you like this one, I’m looking for 3 OC’s to be paired with the Blitzkrieg Boy’s, 3 to be paired with the guys from the White Tigers, 3 for the Saint Shields, 3 for the All-Stars, 4 for the Majestics, one for Julia, and one for Raul from F Dynnasty, 4 for the Barthez Battalions.

Adios! Mi amigas!

By the way, I’m looking for 7 OC’s for my other major beyblading team, The Dynamics. Anyone who’s interested, send them in, I need 6 girls and 1 guy.

P.S.
MyStIc BlAcK PhOeNix, Hoshiko Megami, A.J. Osirius, beyblade master, dreamlessnights, Tala'sTwinSister and JeLlYbEaN RuLz. I still have ur O.C.'s and if any1 wants 2 send their own, send them 2 my address which is AmyRose96@msn.com.
P.P.S. i am so sorry but i have lost all my chapters 4 demolition beginnings so if anyone who liked the story, i appolgise deeply.