Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Haunting Me ❯ Whiskey Lullaby ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: I'm sorry about my other story. I hope this is somewhat more interesting than the last.
Haunted
Summary: She died a long time ago because of suicide. All because of what he did to her. He died because she left him. Now, her children are here for sweet revenge upon the woman who started it all.
Pairings: KaiOC
TysonHilary
BrianOC
(That's it for now…)
Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade and I borrowed names from Pokemon so all credits go to them.
“…” talking
`….' Thoughts
blah blah flashback
Name: Mira Granger
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Nationality: Japanese
Siblings: Tyson and Hiro
Team: Sacred Angeles
Position: Team captain
Bitbeast: Draizara, looks exactly like Ho-Oh (pokemon)
Type: Phoenix
Status:
Attack: 4
Defense: 3
Endurance: 4
Personality/History: Mira is one tough captain. She was the world champion before Tyson. She could be mean, but she is also friendly as you get to know her.
Looks: She looks exactly like Tyson. She is 5'4”, but has tri colored hair (black, dark blue, and grey) that is up to her waist. She has ruby eyes, slim and her skin color looks like Tyson's. She wears different types of clothing everyday.
Name: Rinona Granger
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Nationality: Japanese
Siblings: Brianna--- twin
Team: Sacred Angeles
Position: Teammate
Bitbeast: Absol (pokemon)
Type: Wolf
Status:
Attack: 3
Defence: 2
Endurance: 3
Personality/History: She had been with Mira for a long time. They came through for each other. Rinona can cause a lot of trouble along with her sister Brianna. She is one mean girl if you get her mad.
Looks: She is about 5'4”. Her hair is red and blue hair and is up to her waist. She has blood red eyes, slim, and looks like everyone else.
Name: Brianna Granger
Age: Same as Hermione's
Gender: Female
Nationality: Russian/ Japanese
Siblings: Hermione--- twin
Team: Sacred Angeles
Position: Teammate
Bitbeast: Articuno (pokemon)
Type: Bird
Status:
Attack: 3
Defense: 3
Endurance: 2
Personality/History: She is the twin sister. She is defiantly the troublemaker, but she will come through for you if you need it. She likes to joke around and be friendly with people.
Looks: She is about 5'4”. Her hair is blue and light purple hair and is up to her waist. She has dark brown eyes, slim, and looks like everyone else.
Name: Min-Min
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Nationality: American/ Japanese
Siblings: Ming-Ming
Team: Sacred Angeles
Position: Teammate
Bitbeast: Blastoise (pokemon)
Status:
Attack: 2