Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ High school time to fun ❯ Prologue: The school is fantastic ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Notes: in my country the schools start the Monday and finish the Friday… I dunno how in others countries… well… and like my others fics this is yaoi in AU n_n' enjoy it!

High school time to fun
1. - Prologue: The school is fantastic
By: Someone who hates the skool

Was Monday in the morning… other week in the school… he sighed, he wasn't a nerd who loves the school… and he didn't the homework... he was walking by the street, thinking about the horrible uniform… Why was the school too bad?… he played with his blue hair…

-. HI!!!!!!! -Someone yelled -wait for me Tyson!

A blond boy was running to him, he had the same uniform… white shirt, black tie, black coat, blue pants and black shoes… The boy was smiling…

-. I can see that you didn't comb yourself… why is your hair…? Well you look… well you know what I want to say…

-. Yeah I know… was my grandpa… I can't believe it! Oh my God… I hate my life… -he said sighing

-. Come on… isn't so bad! Could you see the blondie?

-. Don't tell me about her… You know, I hate her… she hates me… and if I don't see her again I'll be fine -he replied staring to the sky

-. Wow… the girl is… pretty? -he smirked -well is better than your other admirer…

-. Who? The pink girl? She's weird… Max I don't want girlfriend… you know…

-. I know it! But is funny! They're drooling for you -He winked roguishly

-. It's official I hate my life!!!! Why I have to be so perfect?

-. Hehehehe… Oh! Hurry up, Miss Yuwi isn't an angel!

-. Okay… I hate the extra class, why is in the mourning?

-. Cuz she hates us…

The both went to their classroom, like always the Miss Yuwi was upset (-_- I remember my teacher)… but that morning was special…

-. I'll see that like always anybody did my homework… well vague, today is your lucky day… we have a new partner… Hiwatari, can you come?

A blue and silver-haired boy entered to the classroom, staring coldly to the class… the teacher was writing his name in the blackboard…

-. Hiwatari Kai… -she said boring -take the seat next to Kinomiya

-. Who is Kinomiya? -He asked rolling his eyes

-. The weird blue-haired boy! -(yeah! Like my teacher ¬¬)

-. Whatever… -he replied

Kai went to take the seat next to Tyson. That boy Kinomiya was mysterious… He smirked coldly staring to the boy… That will be interesting…

***************************************************** *********************
Merle: Mmmm… my first fic here… hum… I'm fine ^o^

MDF: No body cares… Weird, gay lover…

Merle: ¬¬* I hate you 'strawberry'… Well, it's not too bad… not like my first fic -_-;;; Well, Many Miaus For You and Déwa Máta!!!!