Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ I hate to love you, but I love you ❯ Chapter 1: Meeting the Grim Reapers ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tika here with my first Beyblade fic! GO ME! If the reviewers would want it, I'll make a sequel to this fic…but it's tooooooooo early to think about that. Can you believe I wrote the last chapter before I wrote this one?????????

DISCLAIMER: I OWN KAI!!!!!!!!!!! *sees lawyers* ACK! I DON'T OWN ANYONE FROM BEYBLADE! All I own is Tika, Rika, `Xine (short for Maxine), and Tima. I also own Zigzargot, Death Dranzer, Death Drigger, Death Dragoon, Death Draceil, Dragoceil, Dragger, Drigeil, and Dranger. My friend, Miss Snowy-Princess-Alien a.k.a- Mel, owns Sapphire and Drigoon.

Chapter 1

"Wake up!" a young blonde girl was having trouble getting an indigo haired girl out of bed.

The blonde girl was no more than 14 years old. The indigo haired girl was about 15 years old.

"WAKE UP YOU FAT LARD!!!!!" yelled the blonde girl.

The indigo haired girl didn't even seem to have heard it. The blonde girl stormed out of the room. She walks to the room with a dark red door. Her "Ice is better than Fire" was gleaming in the morning sun whenever she passed a window. She knocks on the door but receives no answer. She knocks again and opens the door, not caring about the person's privacy. She sees a black haired girl with red and silver streaks in the front of her hair in her pajamas heading towards the closet door. The blonde girl was about to say something when she was cut-off.

"I'll do it after I'm done getting ready. Go and eat breakfast, Sapphire," said the black haired girl.

"But Tima always gets up 10 minutes before the tournaments start. She is always late and that makes us late! And I already had breakfast," said Sapphire angrily.

"I told you. I'll do it after I'm done getting ready. Go and get `Xine and Rika up," said the black haired girl.

"Oh alright. But you better get her up, Tika," said Sapphire as she left the room.

Tika goes and takes her shower. She then gets out what she is wearing. She puts on her dark denim pants and a black off-the-shoulder top that has "Do you know who I am?" on it in silver writing. Behind the writing is a red guitar. She slips on her combat boots. Tika stands in front of the mirror with a brush in hand. She combs her hair and thinks of what to do with it. She decides to do a crisscross pattern using the red and silver streaks in her hair. After 15 minutes, she finishes and pulls her hair into a low ponytail. She then heads to Tima's room to get her up. She knows exactly what to do to get her up.

Tika takes Tima's beyblades and puts them into the hall. She then takes a bucket of ice cold water and ties one end of a rope to the bucket that is positioned right above Tika and she ties the other end to one of Tima's beyblades. She then goes into the hall and yells at Tima, "Hey Tima! Since you used Death Dranzer and Zigzargot, I'm gonna use Dragoceil and Dragger!"

Tima gets up, but is still asleep. Tika then launches the blades and the bucket of water falls on Tima. She wakes completely up and screams.

"AHHHH!!!! IT'S COLD!!!!!" yelled Tima over and over again while doing a little dance.

Tika doubles over laughing. Sapphire came and saw that Tima was up and saw what she was doing and also started to laugh. Tears were coming to their eyes as Tima goes and changes her clothes.

In The Kitchen

"Mornin' Rika," said Maxine, as she walks in sleepily. She was wearing a muscle tank top that was blue and had an orange outlining and the phrase, " It's funny until someone gets hurt…then it's Hilarious" on it in orange also. She had on denim capris.

" Good morning `Xine. I see you changed out of your pajamas before you came in here," said Rika, teasingly. She had on a red spaghetti strap top that had the word `Cutie' written in Chinese and it was a white. She had on a white denim skirt.

"Hardy, har-har. Very funny Rika," said `Xine a little ticked off.

Suddenly they hear a scream. The scream is Tima. It is followed by laughter. They both knew what it was.

"Tika got Tima up, again," they both said in unison, as Tika and Sapphire followed by a mad Tima came in.

"I like you hair Ti-chan," said Rika trying to start a conversation.

"Why, thank- you," said Tika, bowing to a pretend audience.

"Hurry up and eat! We only have an hour to get there!" screamed Sapphire

After 50 minutes

"We're gonna be late!" yelled Sapphire at the rest of the group.

Tima, of course, was still eating. Tika and Rika took the food away from her and dragged her out of the penthouse apartment. Sapphire and `Xine were already at the elevator. Tika, Rika, and the Pig head towards the elevator. They're all in when they heard, "HOLD THE ELEVATOR!"

~*Meanwhile with the Bladebreakers*~

10minutes to the tournament

~Kai's POV~

"Hurry up Tyson!" yelled Rei from out the door.

"I'm comin', I'm comin'," Tyson said, still eating.

I took the food away and dragged Tyson out the door of our apartment we all share. We then run down the hall to the elevator.

"HOLD THE ELEVATOR!" Max yells.
A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes holds the door open. I notice she has stripes like mine except she only has them one her right side of her face and they're ice blue. I have to admit she was pretty. We then saw we had to cram in the elevator with a bunch of girls.

"Hi! I'm Sapphire Tariff," said the blonde.

"I'm Rika Karsh and that's Maxine Tanta," said a black haired, hazel-eyed girl as she pointed to a brunette haired green-eyed girl.

"But you can just call me `Xine," said the girl who was Maxine or `Xine.

"I'm the beautiful Tima Gardener," said an indigo haired girl who was NOT pretty at all.

"You can call her Pig or Fat Lard, though. I'm Tika Irata," said a black, red and silver haired girl. She also had stripes like mine except there were 3 on each side and they were red. She was also very pretty. She had the same blue eyes as Sapphire.

"I'm Max Tate and this is Rei Kon, Tyson Granger and Kai Hiwatari," said Max pointing to each of us.

"Sapphire, are you and Tika related?" Rei asked.

"Yup! We're sisters!" said Sapphire happily as she hugged Tika. Tika didn't look real thrilled.

"Fire-chan, we're HALF sisters. Not sisters, half sisters," corrected Tika.

"Doors opening," said Tyson.

~ Normal POV~

"Where are you guys headed?" asked Max.

"We're heading to the Beyblade Tournament. We're the Grim Reapers," said Rika.

"So are we. We're the BladeBreakers," said Max excitedly.

"Why don't we head there together?" suggested Rika.

"Okay," said everyone except Kai and Tika.

Elimination Rounds of the Karachi Tournament- 1st Bey battle of the day, BladeBreakers -vs.- Grim Reapers

"You go Tika!" said Rika, who won her match against Rei.

"C'mon Tika!" yelled `Xine, who lost her match against Max.

"You can do it! Beat these Losers!" yelled Tima, who lost against Tyson.

"Tika! Just believe you can win! We're behind you all the way!" yelled Sapphire, who won her match against Max. (1)

Each team has won 2 Bey battles. It was now Tika -vs.- Kai. The battle was a long one. (A/N: I'm lazy and didn't want to describe it) Finally after 30 minutes, Tika won.

"Tika and Zigzargot win! Which means the BladeBreakers are eliminated and the Grim Reapers go on to the next round!" screamed the announcer.

When Tika and the rest went over to talk to the BladeBreakers, Kai said, "We should've won!"

"I wanted to win as much as you did, Kai. So just SHUT UP!" yelled Tyson.

Just then Tika and Sapphire interrupted. They both heard the whole thing.

"Tyson, Kai. People in hell want ice water, but the don't get it," said Tika.

"Huh? I wanted to win. I didn't want ice water!" said Tyson.

"Tyson. You are SO dense," said Sapphire. "She means you don't always get what you want."

"Oh," said Tyson who was feeling a little stupid.

Just then the voice of the announcer rang throughout the stadium.

"Would Tika Irata, Sapphire Tariff, Kai Hiwatari, and Rei Kon please report to the announcer box. Would Tika Irata, Sapphire Tariff, Kai Hiwatari, and Rei Kon please report to the announcer box."

"Uh-oh," said Tika and Sapphire in unison.

Everyone just looked at the four.

(1)- Someone had to go twice since the teams were uneven and I didn't want to let anyone out. So I picked Max to go twice.

Good? Bad? I want to know whom you think out of the BladeBreakers is going to be traded. Kai or Rei? I'm also looking for a person to be the owner of the Grim Reapers. All I need for this is the Name, Age, Looks, Gender, and Personality. Then in Chapter 2: What?!?, I'll need 3 or 4 people to be a blader either on the Irish, Australian, or English team. Stay tuned for chapter 2, which should be up next week or so and don't forget to….

BLADEBREAKERS&THE GRIM REAPERS: R&R!!!!!!!!!!!!