Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ I hate to love you, but I love you ❯ Chapter 2: WHAT?!? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I OWN WHAT I OWNED IN THE FIRST CHAPTER! Doomgirl owns Kirla and Xylia is owned by dreamlessnights. And the tournament is in Napoli, Italy…

Chapter 2: What?!?

Tika, Sapphire, Kai and Rei walk to the stand. Each of them was wondering why they were called. They come to a door and Sapphire knocks on the door.

"Come in," says a feminine voice.

Sapphire opens the door to reveal Mr. Dickinson, a silver haired red eyed girl, a girl with short black hair and lime green eyes, a girl with waist length jet black hair and clear, crystalline, cold and intense violet eyes with flecks of crystal blue in them, and a boy with platinum blonde hair and golden eyes. The 4 in the door just looked completely confused.

"You might be wondering why you are here. Am I right?" asked Mr. Dickinson.

"No duh," said Tika.

"Who are they?" asked Rei.

"This is Kirla, owner of the Grim Reapers. This is Renee LaVanderpul, Xylia Shiteru, and Bongo Allendine," explained Mr. Dickinson, pointing to each one.

"Ok. So why are we here?" asked Kai.

"Well you are here because…" Kirla starts to say, but her phone rings. She checks who it is on the phone. She saw and her face lit up. "Ummm… I'll be a few minutes," she said as she rushed out of the room to take the call.

"Tari. Is it who I think it is?" asked Sapphire.

"Yup, S-chan. It's TI," said Tika in reply.

"TI?" asked Rei, with a curious tone in his voice.

" Whose that?" added Kai.

"Tala Ivanov," Tika and Sapphire both replied.

"WHAT!" Rei and Kai said or rather yelled.

"Nice guy. We've met him ones or twice. Him and Kirla are really good friends," said Tika.

"ANYWAYS…These people are representatives of other teams. Renee is from Ireland and captain of the Claddaughs, Xylia is from England and is captain of the Shadow Bladerz, and Bongo is from Australia and is captain of the Koalas," explained Mr. Dickinson.

"I'm back," said Kirla with a sigh. "And you are all here because you are being traded."

"WHAT?!?" all four yelled.

"All of you except Rei," said Kirla.

"Then why am I here?" asked Rei, his head tilted to one side and his eyes full of curiosity.

"Well Rei Kon. Congratulations, you are now the new captain of the Blade Breakers," said Kirla.

"But why are we being traded?" asked Sapphire.

"Because you three are excellent bladers and are ready to blade with tougher competitors. No offence to you, Rei. You are an excellent blader also and that's is why we chose you to be the new captain of the Blade Breakers. Plus there was only three teams with a spot open," explained Kirla.

"Kai, you are going to England. Sapphire, to Australia. Tika, to Ireland. You guys can finish up today with your friends and tomorrow you'll be leaving to go to your new homes," said Mr. Dickinson.

As soon as Tika heard this, she stormed out of the room. A few minutes later, Kai stormed out. Sapphire leaned back against the wall and slid down to the floor, crying. Tika heads to her tree that is situated on a cliff over looking the Tyrrhenian Sea. Tika runs into a person who follows her to the tree. She gets and at him (Yes it is a him) and pushes him off the cliff. Kai finds Tika a few minutes after she pushed the guy off the cliff. He saw who the guy was. It was Tala.

"Tika, you know you just pushed Tala off the cliff," said Kai.

"Yes…Wait… Did you say TALA?!?" said Tika, surprised.

"Yup," came Kai's simple reply.

Tika runs and looks over the cliff. The Blade Breakers and the Grim Reapers along with Kirla and Mr. Dickinson appear also. They also run to look over the cliff.

"TALA! Grab my hand!" yelled Tika as she tries to pull him up.

Kai then grabs his other hand and pulls him out. Sapphire's eyes were still red. Everyone notices as she goes to sit in the shade.

"What happened when you four went to the announcer box?" asked Max.

"You'll know tomorrow," said Mr. Dickinson.

"You guys should go and have some fun," said Kirla.

"No. They have to wait. I want to tell them what's going on. They don't deserve to wait until tomorrow when they only have a few hours left," said Sapphire, whose eyes were filling up with tears again.

Everyone just looks at her. That is, everyone except Tika, Kai, and Rei.

"We're being traded. Tika Kai and me are being traded. Rei is becoming the new captain of the Blade Breakers and Kirla, I want you to become the new captain of the Grim Reapers," said Sapphire.

Everyone was silent for what seemed like hours. Finally Kirla broke the silence.

"Me?"

"Rei? Why not me?" asked Tyson.

"Rei is a good blader and would be able to hold the Blade Breakers together, Tyson," explained Mr. Dickinson.

"Where did Tika go?" asked Kai, noticing she was gone.

"What? She's right here," Tyson said, looking behind him. "Or not. We have to find her!" He said as he started running in a random direction.

"Hold on, Tyson. Let's split up and look for her in groups," said Tala, calmly.

"Tyson and me can check the stadium," said Max.

"C'mon, Tala! Let's check the caves," said Kirla.

"Hey guys!" yelled Hilary and Kenny, who were with 2 other people. They were introduced as Sage and Kalla.

"Tika's missing. Kenny, you and Kalla check in town. Hilary, Sage, go with them," commanded Kai.

"Rika, you and Tima go and check our place," said Sapphire. "Kai, me, `Xine, and Rei we'll check around the beach and the trees. Now let's go find Tika!"

Ok…. I need 6 Ocs! All I need is:

Name:

Age:

Looks:

Gender:

Personality:

Beyblade:

Beyblade Description:

Launcher Color:

THANKS!

~ TIKA ~