Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Never Tell ❯ Chaste Kisses, Shocking News ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2- Chaste Kisses, Shocking News

"Kara, come on, we really have to go now," Mr. Takanshi had already called his daughter before that, and if she didn't come now, their plane was going to leave without them. When Kara didn't come from her room, Sam was sent to investigate.

Sam knocked on her door before entering. Kara was sitting on her bedroom floor, cradling something close to herself. "Kara?" Sam asked, curious to what she was holding. She turned around, and revealed that she was only hold Koda, her Beagle. Sam's eyes softened. He knew Kara didn't want to leave him, but she couldn't take him on the plane.

"Koda is going to be fine, I'm sure Madison is going to take good care of him," He helped her to her feet, and Kara put Koda in his cage. Kara cringed as she heard his little whimpers. Just like humans, puppies don't want to be separated from those they care about most, and Kara was leaving him, so his was having separation anxiety. Poor Madison…she was going to have a handful when she came over to feed and walk him.

"It will only be for a week," Sam pulled her close to his side, and gently squeezed her shoulder. Kara shuffled her feet down the hall, as she did not have a very good sleep due to the fact that they were going to Texas.

When Kara was the only one left in the house, she turned her head and looked at the hall that led to her room. The sound of Koda's cries was making her legs wobbly. She wanted to go back and comfort him, but she had to go. Kara took a step forward as she heard the car's horn. She bit her lower lip, and turned her head away as she left the house, and closed the door. One week…that's all it was…of course she could last that long without Koda.

"Took ya long enough…" Sam teased; the same cocky smile as before was plastered on his face. Kara stuck her tongue out and sat next to him in the cab. Kara didn't understand why they couldn't just take one of their cars. Mrs. Takanshi had already explained that if they left their cars here, other people would think they were still home. Kara thought that made sense, but why couldn't they take one car, and leave the other one? Her mother had then shook her head and chuckled. Still innocent and curious. That's what she had said.

The car went over a bump, and Kara jolted awake. "Hey," Sam said sleepily. "Did you have a nice sleep?" he asked, yawning. Kara nodded her head, and sat up straight.

Mr. and Mrs. Takanshi smiled. It made them happy to think about how easily Sam had accepted Kara, and how far he was willing to go for her. It was almost as if Sam forgot that they weren't siblings by blood. However he thought of it, he was doing a good job of protecting her.

In Japan…

"3…2…1, LET IT RIP!" Two blades spun in the beydish, each waiting for the other to move.

"Who will go on to Florida, and who will be sent home packing?" Brad Best said, only talking for the sake of it. "The winning team of this round will go to Florida, along with the other winning teams of round 1, 2, and 3!" AJ Topper sounded proud, because he had said something worth saying, and smart, before Brad had said it.

"It's a tie between these two great teams. Whoever wins this match, is the winner of this round. Who shall be victorious, and who shall walk away, with a cloud of shame hanging over their heads?" The referee was a little to excited, for this was his very first beybattle, at which he was the one who did the play-by-play action.

"Cloud of shame? Oh boy!" Hilary put her hand to her forehead, as she breathed out a sigh of irritation. This ref was a BIG joke.

"Come on Kai, you can do it!" she cheered, clapping her hands.

Kai stood at his side of the beydish, with his arms folded, and his eyes closed. He was much better than his opponent, and everyone in the entire stadium knew it. Right now in the dish, Dranzer and the other blade were playing a simple game of cat and mouse, Dranzer being the mouse, and the other blade being the cat. Dranzer was spinning slowly enough for the other blade to catch him, but as soon as he was close, Dranzer would speed up, leaving his opponent spinning in his dust. Kai's opponent was getting angry, which wasn't helping him at all.

"Come on you stupid blade, catch him," Kai's opponent was furious, and every skilled blader knew that fury always stood in the way of a victory. It stood like a wall in front of your goal. Not just winning a beybattle, but anything. Fury is the one emotion that is blinding…blinding to the truth.

Kai smirked as Dranzer effortlessly dodged whatever was thrown at him. "Kai, stop toying with him, and finish this. I'm hungry!" Kai could hear Tyson's shrill, but agitated voice from the bench.

Kai sighed. Tyson was right. "Dranzer, finish this," Kai called out, and in a burst of flames, Dranzer did a small u-turn and hit the other blade with such force, that as it flew out of the dish, it cracked into millions of tiny pieces.

Dranzer spun back towards Kai, and took to the air as it landed in his hand. Kai walked back to the bench silently as his opponent sat on the ground, his mouth ajar as he stared in trembling astonishment. That quickly? He thought he would have at least lasted longer than that! Oh well. That's what you get when you battle someone like Kai.

"Ya Kai, you won!!" Tyson was jumping up and down, happy that they got to go to Florida, and that he now gets to eat.

With silent amusement, Kai walked past his teammates and into the hallway. Celebrating was highly overrated for him. The Bladebreakers stared in curious disbelief at their captain. Exactly WHAT just happened there?! Naturally, they shouldn't expect any different from him. That was his personality. They shook off his formality, and went towards the hallway, where Tyson thought there might be food.

In Texas…

Kara flung herself onto the comfy bed, as Sam lugged the entire boatload of luggage inside. Sam and Kara were going to share a room, and Mrs. And Mr. Takanshi the other room. Kara sighed happily as she rolled herself onto her back. She closed her eyes and let her body sink into the cushy mattress.

Kara's eyelids flickered, not wanting to open, as she felt a descending shadow over her head. She opened her eyes just in time to see a pillow land on her face. She sat up abruptly, throwing the pillow back at Sam, who caught it confidently. A smile crept on his face as he ran at her. Kara's eyes widened in shock as she felt his arms circle around her waist, bringing her down to the floor with him.

He lay beside her, propped up by his arm, as he dug at her side with his hand. Kara immediately began giggling, as she squirmed, trying to get away from his fingers. Finally, Kara's body gave by starting to hiccup. First, they were irregular, every couple of minutes. Now, they were every second. Kara finally put both her hands around his one, and stopped the all out tickle war.

Kara and Sam stood as their parents walked into the room. "How about we eat?" Mr. Takanshi suggested. Kara looked up at Sam; her hazel-grey orbs drooped as she shook her head. "I'm too tired," she yawned, her hands moving sluggishly at her chest.

"She's tired," Sam repeated. "Alright then," their mom said. "Why don't you stay up here and go to bed?" Kara nodded her head and sat on her bed, looking up innocently at her family.

When they left, Kara stood and walked over to the patio door. The sun had set, and there were millions of tiny little twinkling lights up in the sky. One, more so than others, caught her attention. It was the biggest and brightest in the night sky, and it gave her such a sense of security. It seemed to twinkle in a category all its own, not even if it was the only star in the sky, it would shine for her, and only her, until he came back…Kara's eyes grew wide, as she suddenly felt her heart beat faster. Where had she heard that before? Just then she felt like she was being separated from her body, and now she was almost watching herself…only, this couldn't be her, she would never where hot pink…it was her, as a child. She sat at an orphanage; a silhouette of a kid, Kara guessed her real older brother, standing in front of her. It was night time, and they were on a balcony. The balcony belonged to the head of the orphanage, Mrs. Ohilla, and technically, Kara and her older brother shouldn't have been there, but hey, this was Kara and her brother! No one could stop them. "But *****," Kara's chibi form had said her brother's name, but for some reason, her mind had blocked it out. "You can't go," she cried, holding onto the blanket that their parents had given to her, just before they died. "Its okay, I'm only going for a while, I'll be back before you know it," Chibi Kara looked up at her brother, tears still streaming down her face.

"And just to make sure you don't forget about me, I'll give you this," he then handed her half of a twelve-pointed star, surrounded by a golden ring. "I'll keep this half," he smiled, putting her necklace on for her. "Promise?" Chibi Kara asked, whipping the remaining tears off of her face with her tiny fist. Kara was only four, but she knew that something was going to happen to him.

Kara then found herself standing in her hotel room in Texas. She shook off the lonely feeling in her heart, and she went to the washroom to change into her pajamas. Moments later, she returned from the bathroom, and once again walked over to the window. Clutching the six-pointed star (if the star had twelve points, and she had gotten half, hers would have 6 points, while her brother also had 6 points…) in her hand, whispering the words in her head. `I will find you…'

Kara was sleeping peacefully in la-la land, when she felt something standing beside her bed. She was about to open her eyes, but then changed her mind. If it was Sam, he would be angry that she was still awake. Smirking inwardly, she thought about how it would be really funny if she all of a sudden woke up and scared Sam, just as he was leaving her room.

She then pretended to whine in her sleep, like something was happening. After all, she couldn't talk…not even in her sleep. She had vowed to herself long ago, at the age of four, not to talk…he had left her…he had beat her.

As a hand slowly clamped down around her mouth, she knew something was definitely wrong. Sam would never try to suffocate her. Kara's eyes opened in alarm as she also felt pressure on her chest.

A cold something was dragged against her cheek, and down to her collar-bone. "Back again? So soon?" a deep masculine voice whispered, dragging his tongue along the bottom of her lips as he slowly released his hand, only to replace it with his lips. Kara's body went stiff and straight. Who was this?

Her eyebrows then furrowed together. Who dares to break into her room, and touch her like this? She felt his lips turn upwardly. "Kar, don't do that. You're going to get wrinkles," he whispered, watching different emotions flicker across her confused hazel-grey orbs. For a moment, he saw realization flicker in those entrancing orbs. Was she figuring out who he was?

Kara saw his dark orbs look down to her chest. Following his gaze, she stopped at the gold chain that hung around her neck. "I see you still have it," he chuckled, caressing her cheek again, kissing her again.

Slowly, she slipped down against her bed. Her hands found their way up to his forearms, and slowly up to his elbows. He shuttered slightly and smirked when he felt her lips smirking against his. Deepening the kiss, he knew she knew who he was.

Kara released from him. She had a hunch, but wasn't sure is she should assume it was him or not. As a child, she was taught never to assume, for the only reason, that if you're wrong, you can make an ASS out of U and ME. (Get it? "Ass", "U", "ME" together it spells assume…lol)

Kara reached up and turned the light on above her head. With her left hand, she gently touched the features of his face. His skin was warm and inviting. She cocked her eyebrow up, and then pouted as she furrowed them together.

She cupped his chin in her hands, and brought his lips down to hers in a sweet chaste kiss. Pulling away, she thought about why she had done that. She kissed him yet again. There was something familiar about those lips…her eyebrows stayed furrowed together. This was very nerve wracking. This time, he pulled away, and whispered in her ear. "Kar, you're face is going to stay like that, but no matter, I still love you, regardless."

Kara looked at him. It WAS him! This was the best surprise she could ever ask for! Tears swelled in the corner of her eyes, and slowly, one bye one they fell, her face brightening more and more with each uninterrupted second that passed.

He frowned, catching a tear on his fingertip. "Why are you crying? I thought you would happy to see me!" There was suddenly a pang of worry in his gut. Did she have a boyfriend? What if she had missed him so much, that now she hated him? If so, why would she have kissed him? Had she become a tramp that played with every guy? No! He shook his head. Not his sweet little Kara.

Denial came flooding in his gut, but was brought back when the taste of honey was sweet on his lips. Kara released herself, burrowing her head in his stomach. The guy could have sworn that when she squeaked, it sounded a lot like "Jordan". Of course it couldn't be; his Kara didn't talk.

After moments of the two in their embrace, Jordan pulled away.

"Look what I did," he crowed, lifting his t-shirt up, so Kara could see his pecks, which weren't exactly what you would call ugly either. Kara scowled as she saw what he was pointing to. He had pierced his nipple. Kara frowned disapprovingly. He was hot, but now he was…well…he kind of reminded Kara of a man tramp.

No matter. Jordan was hot to her, no matter what. Even if he did remind her of a man tramp. As he was going to put his shirt back down, Kara stood, and put her hand on his arm, guiding his shirt back up and over his head.

Jordan let her look him over, smiling when she dragged her hand down his stomach, stopping at his side, where his tattoo was. It was a picture of a black circle, with long pointy spikes coming out of the sides, like a sun.

She then looked back up at his chest (which is basically eye-level for her) and touched the ring. "Sexy?" he asked, putting his arms around her waist. Kara shook her head. She put her finger through the loop, and pulled gently. "You want it off?" he questioned. When she just continued to stare at him, he sighed, taking it off.

"Most girls find it attractive," he sighed. Kara looked at him and growled, her expression almost saying `girls? There have been girls?'

"Don't worry Kar, only you," he sighed, pulling her into a bear hug.

Somewhere in the shadows…

He stood, watching the two. His cloak hid his face and body from the world, Kara would be his. After that bastard of a brother (Kara's real brother) left, he had never been the same. Neither had Kara. The cloaked figure was the only one who knew the truth. Soon, Kara would too…

Jordan and Kara…

Kara opened her mouth wide as she yawned. "I want you to go to bed," he whispered, giving her a peck on the lips. "I'll see you tomorrow," Jordan whispered, showing her back to her bed, and kissing her on the forehead, before leaving for the door.

Kara snuggled under the blankets, and held them close, a gigantic smile on her lips. Jordan…her Jordan, was back. The word `together' replayed itself over and over again in Kara's mind. Fatigue overcame Kara, and she was just about in dream land again, when another shadow befell her. However, she was too busy thinking about Jordan, to even notice the piece of duct tape. Her eyes opened as she was slammed (quietly) into the wall.

She struggled against the tall dark figure, but it was no use. He smirked as she looked at him indifferently. Yep, it was most definitely her. The hand with the duct tape slowly descended, but stopped, when she refused to scream. "That's right, you don't speak," he mocked, throwing her onto the bed.

"It's your fault," he snarled, taking a knife out of his cloak. She let out a small `eep', when she saw his face. It was him! The source of all her most dreaded nightmares. The one, who stalked her in her dreams, and reality, only there because he knows it scares her.

So many bad memories of a child. His hands all over her…always. He would touch her, much like Jordan would, only…only Kara didn't want that. She was only a child when he did it, then somehow, she got out of his grasp, and he left her alone for a while. His yellow teeth glinted mischievously in the dim moonlight.

"You're fault," he repeated, making her heart race with that dagger. Raising it above his head, he brought it harshly down towards the teen. Kara gasped. It was just like her dream…a little too real for her. It was happening exactly like the dream. If it continued to happen exactly like the dream then…

She narrowly escaped the blade as she slid over against the headboard of the bed. "Too long have I waited for this," he sneered, backing her into the corner of the room. Kara began to cry. There was nothing she could do. She promised. No swore she wouldn't talk. She didn't want to risk her life, but yelling was the only thing she could do.

Lightning flashed across the sky, illuminating his glowing orbs. What could she do? Suddenly, he dropped the knife, only walking with his hands. Tears came out faster. Kara would rather be stabbed than this, anything but this. Wait, there's still Sam! Oh, but Sam wouldn't come. He didn't even know he was in here.

The man was mere inches in front of Kara. "Bitch. Have you told?" She shook her head, her lips trembling, as a single tear ran down over her lip. "Liar," he growled, slapping her hard across the face. He grabbed her lips in a hungry kiss, not caring who saw.

Kara reached up, and under his hood, pulled harshly on his hair. Releasing her, he grabbed where she had pulled at his scalp. She scrambled for the knife, but was tackled by her stalker. She twisted around, and he somehow got himself on top of her stomach. He grabbed the knife, and held it form her face. "You will pay for your insolence, Kara," he sneered again, bringing the knife down, leaving a small cut in the side of her cheek. He laughed manically to himself, the lightening flashing again in the darkened sky.

Luckily for her, he was a little to preoccupied with himself to notice that her knee was inching closer to her groin, and…WHAM! Right in the manhood. He doubled over in pain, forgetting about Kara and the knife as she untangled herself from him, and grabbed the knife, as she jumped on the bed and lay against the headboard.

A smirk of satisfaction played itself on her lips, as he stood up, clutching his sore spot. "Lucky, bitch, I see you've learned. You won't be easy prey, but you will after I shoot you," he pulled a revolver out of his cloak. (A/N-He's got a lot of pockets in there. lol)

He pointed it at Kara. "You never were a good kid…you never did as you were told," She heard the familiar clicking of a gun when it's being loaded.

Kara began to cry again, her limbs shaking uncontrollably as the knife fell to her side. "No one," he taunted. Blue lightening forked out, illuminating light on the silver metal of the gun. Kara needed help. But what could she do? He could kill her now, as easily as you pull the petals off a flower.

Hope swelled inside her as she thought about it. Could she? No, she'd get killed, but if she didn't, she'd get killed. Quite a predicament.

As the gun was inches from her neck, she mad her decision. It was now or never. She didn't care if she died. At least Sam would know. The fright was unbearable. It was like being scared over and over again, each time wishing it would be over.

"SAM!" She screeched, tears falling from her cheeks, as she sealed her fate.

Sam woke up to the shrill cry of Kara. That was the first time since forever that she had EVER spoken. Something must be wrong. He dashed out of his room, and through the door that adjoined their rooms. There, he saw Kara held at gun point. "Bitch," he spat. "You told…"

"…And you know what the penalty is for disobeying direct orders," He was just about to shoot, when Sam tackled him to the ground. At that moment, Jordan ran into the room, a scared Kara slouched in the corner.

He ran over to her, hugging her. She wrapped her arms around him, whimpering softly. Jordan could tell, just by listening to her, that she was mortified, and only at age 15. At such a young age, she had had a knife and a gun pulled on her.

Sam had finally gotten the gun away from him, and had it pressed against the small of his back. "Leave," he spat, "and leave my sister alone,"

Reluctantly, the man got up, and dove off of the balcony. Just as Sam reached for the phone, Jordan came over, Kara clinging tightly to his t-shirt. Slowly, Kara gave him a note, her hands trembling still. "Please don't call the cops," he read aloud, squinting most of the time, due to the face that her writing looked like a kindergartener wrote it.

An hour later, Jordan got up to go, but Kara latched herself onto his side, pleading that he wouldn't go. She knew that Jordan wouldn't leave her…or at least she hoped.

He reluctantly agreed, since Sam was already in his bed. Jordan sat next to Kara, as she huddled against him, never EVER wanting to let go.

The next morning, Kara woke up to see that Jordan was still there. Thank god.

As Jordan slowly awoke, he noticed that Kara was watching him carefully, but there was something different about her. She felt herself blush when his eyes landed on hers.

Almost immediately, his gaze then fell on the bruises on her arms. What had that guy done to her? He shook with fury at the sight he had found Kara in. She had been mortified, and had even screamed. You know something is REALLY wrong when a mute suddenly screams out a name.

"Are you alright?" he asked, not quite sure if the drama from last night had completely worn off. She nodded her head, but he knew she was lying. Questioning eyes stared unblinkingly at him, and he chuckled, running his hands through her dark hair. "When I left, I got all the way outside before I saw a figure on your balcony. I decided to come back in…just in case,"

She hugged him, as a sign of her gratitude, but there was something missing from her hug. Inside, Kara was just a frightened little kid. Jordan bent down to kiss her, but Kara moved her head away. Why had see done that?

Jordan sighed. Had they gone back to this? When he had first met the petite girl, she wouldn't let him within a yard of her. She had conjured up some kind of wall around herself, not letting anyone in. She would cringe at his touch, and back away from his smiles. Whatever had happened to her in the past must have scared her so much, that she was afraid of getting to know people.

As Jordan's touches were denied, he guessed that the trauma from last night had taken a deeper toll than he had suspected. He got out of bed, and walked towards the door, but felt her small hands around his right hand. She had a smile on her face, but he knew it was somewhat fake. He also knew that she was trying her hardest to let him close to her, but she wouldn't completely give herself to him.

Later that day, Kara's parents found out. "WHAT?!?" they had both screamed. Her mother had given her a hug, and her father had called hotel security. No one had even seen the man. Mr. and Mrs. Takanshi decided right then and there to go home. There was no use staying in a place that had a loose child exploiter running around.

The only thing her parents didn't know was that Kara had seen him before. There was no use worrying them.

Just as they had left for the airport, Kara began crying again. Just as she had found Jordan again, she had to leave him again. "Don't cry," he soothed, rubbing her back. "I'm not leaving, my aunt lives in Florida, you know," Kara looked up at his face to see a cheeky smile on his face. "After I just found you, do ya think I'm gonna leave so soon?" Kara's tears dried immediately, and she hugged him tighter. On the plane, Kara had forgotten to feel scared and upset, just as long as Jordan was there with her…

~*~*~*~*~*

Just as I promised, another chapter!! Sorry for the long wait, I got a very rude and inconsiderate e-mail, and I got so bummed out, that I couldn't keep writing, but have no fear, I am here! (tehe, it rhymes) Anywho, Sakura and Foxx are also back!

Sakura: Hey, we could have introduced ourselves…

Foxx: Ya, we could've

Shadowz (Koinu-Inu): Yes, but I'm writing the story

Foxx: ONLY you? (glares)

Shadowz: (mega sweatdrop) Well, I guess I can give you SOME credit…

Sakura: (bright smile) good!

Foxx: Anyways, review! Me and Foxx just got here, so we want to witness our first review getting… (puppy eyes)

Shadowz: Ugg…I'm confused…just please review to get them to be quiet…I'm begging you, k?