Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai`s child ❯ chap five ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer:Do not own,do not sue.Only owns her OC,little Kaisa.
And that is the way it stays for sure....

Nicholas:awww.....Well,she is such a sweet little girl,is she not?I would be happy to have her around for certain.

Kanilla:yeah....but you would have to wait unti I am finished with this ficcy until you can play with her,Nicky-chan.

Nicholas:AND DONY CALL ME NICKY-CHAN!!!

Part five

When they gathered for their evening meal that night, Mariah noticed that Kai was acting even more like an arrogant bastard towards them than usual. That made Mariah so mad, how he acted like a total bastard to everyone around him, and they all seemed to accept it. They did not seem to notice at all.

Inside she was boiling with anger. It did not seem as if Kaisa was aware of her father`s coldness either. She seemed to be fond of him anyways. That just made her even more angry, how he rejected the little girl for no reason. When their meal was over, Kai was the one to first leave the table, and Mariah appologied to the others and went after him. She reached him just before he disappeared into his room.

"Kai!" she called out.

He stopped and waited for her.

"What is it, Mariah?" he asked.

He let her into his room. She noticed that it was extremely tidy, almost like a hotel room. Mariah put her hands on her hips, indicating anger and stubbornness.

"You do know that you are acting like a total jerk,right?"

He blinked.This was certainly not what he had expected from the pinkhaired girl.

"What do you mean?"

She was about to explode, and he knew very well.

"What I mean? What do you think? Why are you denying Kaisa? You know very well that she is your kid, and the girl needs a father! And she trying with all her will to love you, even though you keep hurting her over again. She is your own flesh and blood, Kai. Have you not seen how good she is at blading?"

Mariah stopped to draw her breath. She was not done yet.

"She almost beat the heck out of us! You should be proud instead of being such an asshole! So if you dont get yourself together soon, then...."

She did not finish the sentence, her treath clear as the day. The door was closed with a BANG!!! behind her. Kai was all paralyzed staring at the wall. He shrugged and sat down by his desk and started reading that book he liked to use his time on.

That night, Tyson and Max took Kaisa with them to the market. She was all hyped up, just like Max used to be when he had eaten sugar. She was running from one place to the other, and Max and Tyson walked a bit behind, trying to keep an eye on her while talking.

"Look at her,Maxy. Do you get why Kai dont like her? She is so cute!"

Max shrugged.

"That is just the way Kai is, buddy. I dont think that will ever change".

Tyson shook his head. Kaisa was now standing at a shop that was selling jewelery and that sort of stuff, and she was talking eagerly to the owner, wawing her little arms in the process. Then she suddenly ran over to them and tugged at their shirts so that they would come with her.

"Can I have that one?Pwetty,pwetty,please?" she begged. She was pointing at a big, pink ribbon, almost like the one Mariah always wore. Max smiled and pricked her nose.

"Sure,princess!"

She smiled even brighter and took the ribbon in her own hands while Max payed for it. They helped her put it on, which was not easy at all because her hair was so spikey.

"Like that! Aren`t you adorable?" Tyson said and lifted her up. She laughed when he let her climb his back so she could have a piggyback ride. Max just watched them with a smile on his face.

After wandering around in the village for a while, they returned to the house. Kaisa yawned and rested her head on Tysons shoulder. Max carefully shook her.

"Dont sleep yet,princess!" he begged.

She yawned again and rubbed her eyes. The other ones were in the backyard, playing cricket, even Kai took part.Mariah excused herself and came over to the two boys. She smiled at them.

"Did you have fun then? Oh, a ribbon!"

She stroke the little girl`s hair.

"Yeah, uncle Maxy bought it fol me", she said drozily, her eyes shutting. Mariah giggled and took her.

"I will just put her to bed, then I will be back", she said and left the garden.Max took her place in the game for her.

Kai was watching Mariah while being around the little girl. She treated Kaisa as if she was her own child. Kai wondered why, but figured it had to some instinct she had. Most girls had a thing for small children, and the pinkhaired girl was no exception. And that ribbon? Why had Max bought it to her?

Most likely he had not been able to resist her, none of them could. Kai barely managed to himself.
He knew that he was acting like a total jerk, but his sense of pride was just too strong to just allow him to change all of a sudden. But he did care about the girl, he did not deny that anymore. After all, she was his kid,right? He just needed time. And he hoped she willing to give him the time he needed.

Mariah brushed Kaisas teeth, and when she finally could go to sleep, she sighed happily and pulled her bunny closer for comfort. Mariah blew out the candle and kissed her goodnight. But Kaisa was already asleep, and Mariah carefully closed the door and went back outside. She discovered that Max had taken her place in the game, and managed to get a second place.

"We just have to share the honor then, Maxy!" she laughed and gave him a high five.

Kai won,as always, but Mariah notcied how distant he seemed to be tonight. Kai always won whenever he took part in a game, because it was not only a game to him, it was about his honor. She sighed. Kai did not even notice that Mariah was scowling at him. In her heart, she hoped that he was thinking about his foolishness when it came to the little girl.

End Chapter

To Sakota: Thanks a lot! I wont ever desert my readers, so dont worry about no updating!

To Yume Hokoro:Yeah..spelling mistakes we all have, ne?-chuckles-They seem to sneak in everywhere. And my excuse is that I com from Scandinavia, and therefore dont speak English as my mother tongue. You liked that part about the bunny story? I couldn`t really help myself....I had to write that!-laughs- Anyways, please leave me a rewiew, ne? And dont worry, he will show her some affection-smiles-

Yours sincerly, Kanilla & Nicholas



Converting /tmp/phpthoinq to /dev/stdout