Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai`s child ❯ chap six ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

HIya guys!
Gomen ne for the extreme late update...-twiddles thumbs-But you guys see...I managed to loose three chapters somewhere,and I was lucky enough to find that I had them burned onto a cd-phew!-That was my saviour...so as an appology..you get two chapters,ne ne?

Disclaimer:do not own beyblade...just my lil Kaisa and the plot-smile-

Part six

That following morning was hot,just like almost all mornings were hot in the little village.As usual,Kaisa was up and full of energy when when the others got up.And as usual,she would wake up Rei and Mariah so they could find her breakfast and play with her.Mariah yawned.These early mornings were beginning to tire her out.They spent some time in the garden,playing cards,Mariah getting a tan in the nice weather.Around noon,Sue Peerson showed up.Kaisa greeted her with a huge smile,and the elder woman started to ask her questions about her stay with the Bladebreakers.

"It has been gweat!Evelyone has been weally nice to me",Kaisa smiled."And Kai?"The little girl signaled for Sue to lean a little closer.

"He is stwange,but ok.He is just a little shy,that is all",she whispered in her ear.Sue gave a nod.The girl seemed to like it with the Bladebreakers.She pondered about the fact that the girl was staying with Mariah and Rei,and not her father.She shrugged it off.Mariah was probably more capable of handling a child than him,she thought,a smile on her lips.After being guided around by Kaisa,she decided that everything was fine,and left..Before she left though,she gave her phone number to Mariah and Kai,and said that they could call her if there was anything they wanted to talk about.

"So you are happy here,princess?"Max asked and sat down so that he could look her in the eyes.She put her arms around his neck and pecked his cheek.

"Of couwse!I have the best uncles in the whole wold!"They laughed at her remark.Suddenly a phone started ringing.Max jumped in surprise and appologied to the others.

"Max Tate,who am I talking to?"he said in his ever-so-merry voice.He smiled happily."I have been missing you too,sugar!"

They rolled their eyes.Max and his girlfriend,Abigail,gave each other all kinds of strange pet names.Abigail was a girl from his hometown,and she was just as hyper as Max himself.He appolgised once again and went to find a place where he could talk to his sweetheart without being disturbed.Kaisa climbed onto Rei`s lap."Who was that?"she asked and pulled his ponytail.

"That was Maxy`s girlfriend,Abigail".She stared at Rei for a while ,and her face broke into a huge smile."Is she pwetty?"Rei cleared his throat and looked at Mariah:She sent him a warning look,telling him to be careful with his words.

He smiled and gave a nod."Pwettiel than Ma-iah?"

Rei pricked her nose."No Mariah is the prettiest girl I know about":She smiled and clapped her hands."Except from you,little princess".She hugged him tightly.

At dinner that day they were served sushi,which they were quite used to by now.It seemed like the people in the village was very fond of fish.Mariah was just relieved that Kaisa was not picky,but ate anything she was given.Their chief had even made them dessert today.
It was a merry atmosphere around the table.Kai was the only one not participating.He was satisfied by listening to them.He spent that afternoon in the beydish-room,where he perfectioned Dranzer`s attacks.Just because it was summer holiday,it did not mean that he would take a break off from the beyblading.He suddenly got the feeling of being watched,and turned around.Kaias was standing in the doorway.

She smiled shyly and stuck her thumb into her mouth,while cluthing her bunny to her chest."Hi Kai",she said.He gave a nod in response.Then he picked up Dranzer and made ready to launch him off again.She came up on his side.He let his beyblade go,and kept his eyes on it`s ever spinning movement.Kai could feel that Dranzer was uneasy in the little girl`s presence.She probably had Charise with her.He could feel his control over Dranzer slip away.He tried to hold him back,but to no use.Kai was speachless when his bit-beast entered the scene,the almighty phoenix flapping it`s wings in an confused manner.Something like this had never happened before.Dranzer had always obeyed him.

Kaisa gasped and grabbed hold of her father`s hand.For the first time in his life he was clueless about what to do.Dranzer let out a cry,the heat in the room increasing by every flap of it`s wings.Kai could hear Kaisa breathe faster now.He looked to her.She looked determined,her face a mask of stone.Then she pulled out her beyblade and held it out.Kai could do nothing but stare at her when she called for her bit-beast to enter.Charise was as beautiful as ever,the dolphin going for the phoenix.

Kaisa looked so concentrated,Kai was almost scared at the sight.It was as though she was putting all her energy into her bit-beast,attacking Dranzer time after time.She gritted her teeth and pressed her eyes shut.Kai did not understand what was happening at the moment.Suddenly Dranzer retired to his blade,and Kai was stunned.The little girl had done it!When Charise faded to nothing,Kaisa lifted a hand to her temple.Her eyes held a look of confusion.She barely looked at him before she fell over into the arms of her father.He put her carefully down and opened her eyelids.

She had fainted.What had just happened?He shook his head and took the little girl in his arms.She was resting her head against his shoulder.Then he picked up his beyblade and went back to his own room.

Mariah had totally lost it,and nothing Rei said could make her calm down.Kaisa had gone off on her own a while ago,and had not come back yet.This had lead to a search all over the place.Kai was nowhere to be found either,Rei thought.At that exact moment,Kai showed up,walking towards them with a bowl of water and a piece of cloth in his hands.Mariah ran over to him before Rei could do anything and stopped the captain.

"Have you seen Kaisa?She went away on her own and..."Kai gave a nod.Mariah did not seem to notice and continued to babble like a maniac."We have not seen her for ages,and we have searched all over the place!"

She stopped and arched an eyebrow at him."Wait a sec....you have seen her?"She looked puzzled.Kai smirked at her and gave another nod."She fainted,so I took her to my own room.She is asleep now".

Mariah sighed."Thank God she is ok!"She turned to her boyfriend."You heard that koi?She is safe!"Kai took them to his room.Kaisa was lying in his bed,sleeping peacefully like the child she was,cluthing her bunny tight to her chest.Mariah sat down at the bed and stroke the girl`s hair in a caring manner.

Kai wet the cloth in the bowl of water and placed it on Kaisa`s forehead to cool her down."I will go and get something to eat,kitten",Rei said and kissed Mariah`s cheeck before he left.She kept stroking her hair,while Kai kept repeating what he had done.The little one smiled in her sleep and mumbled something about ice-cream.Rei came back a little later,and he brought them some food.When it got late,and Mariah started feeling sleepy she left her place at the girl`s side.She tried to stiffle a yawn,but failed.

"Guess it is about time to go to bed now",she muttered and rubbed her eyes.She was about to lift Kaisa up when Kai grabbed her by the arm..His grip was not hard,but determined.

She looked confused,but when she looked into his eyes,she understood."I will take care of her tonight,Mariah",he said,barely hearable.She smiled and kissed the little girl goodnight before she left the room.

























































Conve rting /tmp/phpQ4EIkQ to /dev/stdout