Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai`s child ❯ chap seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Disclaimer...I think I have forgotten this during the previous chapters....Am I right?
Well,anyways...Unfortunately,I do not own beyblade,nor do i own the Bladebreakers or the White Tigers.

Kaisa opened her eys and sat up in the bed.Why was it dark?And where was she?A yawn escaped her,and she looked around.
The little girl slipped out of bed,and she almost screamed out loud in surprise when she was about to step on Kai.When she realised it was him,she sighed in relief and calmed down.She clutched the bunny tighter.Curious about why she was here,she took a look at what was in the room.So this was her daddy`s room?She climbed onto the chair by the desk and turned on the little lamp that stood there.Kai`s desk was all tidy,everything in place.

She took out something that looked like a book.When she opened it,she saw that it was a photoalbum.Pictures of Kai and his friends met her eyes.She giggled.Kai had been much younger in those pictures,hardly more than 14-15 years old.
She turned the page once again,and stopped when she saw her own mother smile at her.On the picture both Kai and her mom were sitting in a rowing boat,Kai holding his arms around her waist.They looked like the happiest couple in the world.

Kaisa let her fingers touch her mothers face,trace the lines.She missed her so much that she felt like crying.But her mom had always told her to be strong and good,and that Charise always would be there to look after her,even if she was all alone and lonely.There were more pictures of the couple in the album.She closed it and put it away.Since it was still night,she figured that she should try to go back to sleep again.

Kaisa ended up standing in front of Kai,watching him.When she thought about how her mother had used to hug and kiss her and tell her that she was safe whenever she was afraid or sad,how she had made Kaisa feel.Kaisa missed to feel like that,to be hugged by someone that loved her,to be safe in someone`s arms.As quietly as she could,she lay down beside him.She let out a sigh and curled herself into a ball at his chest.In not long,she was asleep,a smile on her face.

When Kai woke up next morning,he felt strangely warm and fuzzy.He sat up and was surprised to see Kaisa lying by his side.He could feel that this sight touched his heart.A smile,not a smirk,but a genuine smile,came to his lips,and he carefully stroke his hand along her cheek.

She sighed and put her thumb into her mouth.He laughed,his voice low and soft.He had used to do that when he was a little child too.He got properly dressed and was about to leave when he figured that he should give the girl back to Rei and Mariah.After all,she did have all her stuff at their place.He took her in his arms,careful not to wake her up.She yawned sleppily and put her arms around his neck before she continued sleeping.

When he knocked on Rei`s door,it was a rather tired mariah who opened.The girl with the golden eyes yawned and blinked."Oh,it is you Kai".Kai handed her the little girl."All her belongings are here,so I figured that..."

Mariah interupted."That is ok",she smiled and yawned again.He looked at his watch.It was not that early?It was only nine,and he knew that the pinkhaired girl usually was up at half past nine every day.

"You and Kon got little sleep tonight?"he asked with a smirk.She stuck out her tongue at him."Oh,screw you!That is noen of your business!"she snapped annoyed and closed the door.

Please rewiew?


















Converting /tmp/phpuipmfo to /dev/stdout