Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai`s child ❯ chap eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dearest Vancha:I am delighted to finally be getting a constructive comment on my story.I am glad to know that you think I got the characters about right...I appologise for my common mistakes,such as overdoing things..But this was my second story,I wrote it long time ago,but felt like I needed to put it up.If I had been writing it now I would have done it another way-lol-But all in all,I am very proud of this story..as it is among the first fanfics I ever did on any anime.I know Kaisa may not seem to have much in common with ehr father(in this story)in behaviour...but there is another story after this one..with ehr being a bit older,where she ahs picked up some of his...err,what to say?some of his ways?-lol-hope you enjoy!

And I do not own beyblade,only this plot and Kaisa.

Part eight

Outside in the garden he met Kenny,who was typing at his lap top,Dizzy.Max and Lee were having a friendly fight at the bey-dish."Come on,Dracil!"Max yelled."Dont give up,Galeon!"Kai sat down beside the little computer geek.

"Good morning",both Kenny and Dizzy greeted him.He just gave anod for an answer.Then he remembered what had happened yesterday,during his training with Dranzer.he was still puzzled by what had happened."Kenny?"The short guy with the glasses raised his head from the screen.

"Yesterday when I was training with Dranzer,something strange happened".Kenny looked curious.

"Kaisa came in,and I started to loose my control over Dranzer.She called out her bit-beast and drove Dranzer back to his beyblade.It seemed as if she was giving her energy to her bit-beast somehow".Kenny looked puzzled."Strange...I have heard of such things...of course,Tyson sometimes does that in battle,giving his energy to Dragoon in order to conquer victory".Kenny thoughtfully tapped his index finger against his chin."But if I managed to record a battle in where Charise takes part,I might be able to analyze the bit-beast better".

Kai gave a nod."Ok".Then he got up and left the garden.

Midtime,Kaisa had awakened.Sitting up in the bed,she could not understand a thing.This was Mariah and Rei`s room.She climbed out of bed,placing her little fet on the floor and went out to the little kitchen they had.Rei was making breakfast,bacon and eggs.He smiled and lifted her up on the desk."You hungry?"

She smiled at him and watched him finish the eggs.Mariah showed up a lttle later,a towel wrapped around her head.When she saw Kaisa,who was eating breakfast,she sneaked over to her and covered her eyes with her hands.The girl giggled and took her hands away."Ma-iah!"she smiled.

"Whewe have you been?"Mariah cut herself some slices of bread and sat down."I took a shower,dear".She shuddered just by thinking of the cold water in the waterfall.They had no showers in the house,so they usually went to the waterfall nearby whenever they needed a shower.After breakfast they joined the others in the garden,meaning Max,Kenny and Lee.

"Whewe is uncle Tyson?"Kaisa asked when she noticed that he was missing.Max shook his head and grinned."I am afraid that he is still asleep,princess".She smiled foxily."Not much longew!"she said and back into the house.When she rounded a corner,she bumped into Kai.

She fell over,and he helped her get back up."Just the person I was looking for",he said with a smile.She blinked in surprise."You want to have a battle,little one?"She shyly put her thumb into her mouth and nodded.Kai reached out a hand for her,and she took it.All thoughts about waking up Tyson was forgotten now.

Mariah smiled to herself when she saw the girl come back out,hand in hand with her father.He was melting.And that was about time!Mariah thought.Kaisa let go of his hand and ran over to the pinkhaired girl.

"Me and daddy are gonna have a fight!"she said,her eyes sparkling with excitement and joy,the way only little chilredn can be happy."Fight?A match,you mean?"She nodded.

They all gathered around the bey-dish to watch the forecoming match.Kai and Kaisa got ready,and Max gave them the signal.

"Let it rip!"they both yelled and launched their blades.

The two beyblades were spinning around each other,just waiting for the other to attack.Kai decided to make the first move and sent Dranzer after the silwer/purple beyblade.Kaisa smiled and yelled:Chaiise,Swap Of Happiness!"Charise stopped at the bottom of the dish,just spinning around.Kai knew she was putting a trap on him,waiting for him to attack.He retreated a little.He was right.The next second,a hurricane of stars and water were starting to emerge around her beyblade.

"Launch now!"she said.The hurricane hit Kai`s beyblade,and when he was about to send Dranzer to attack,he understood what her attack had meant.Dranzer was confused.The intoxicating feeling of joy was making him unable to concentrate.And considering that Kai had some certain pshycic link to his bit-beast,he was starting to feel dizzy aswell.He fought all he could to stay up,not giving in by near just yet.

"Dranzer,Flamesaber!"This was the phoenix`s strongest attack,and suddenly he was afraid that he would hurt his daughter.

But she had by no means plans on just letting him bring her down.In battle she was just like him,fierce and stubborn,determined to win.

"Chaiise,waterspout!"

Flame and water met,and a thick smoke evolved from the bey-dish,making them unable to see anything.











Conver ting /tmp/php4UJYJk to /dev/stdout