Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai`s child ❯ nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hiya!

Gomen if you think I`m slow at updating....I used to be damn fast at it.

Disclaimer:I do not own beyblade..only this plot and Kaisa,she is all mine.

-Nine-

The smoke slowly disappeared,and they saw that both opponentes had been thrown away by the huge power in the attack."Kaisa!"Mariah ran over to her.The girl sat up and raised a hand to her head.Then she smiled."I am fine,Ma-iah.Who won?"Max went up to the bey-dish,and he was quite shocked to see the result."You won..princess..."

They all looked stunned.Kai got up on his feet again,his face an unreadable mask.Kaisa just smiled as bright as usual ans shruged."Cool".
Kenny was typing like a mad on his lap-top."That was..interesting...It was almost a tie,but it seems that Kaisa here managed to pull herself out of it as the winner just in time..."

Kai picked up his Dranzer and Charise.Then he sat down in front of the girl and handed her the beyblade.She took it in her hands,and before he could do anything,she was hanging around his neck,hugging him tightly.Mariah held her breath.She was afraid that Kai would get angry.But he sat completely still.After a little while he stood up again and ruffled the girl`s hair."Great match,little one",he said and walked away.
Mariah was speakless.

Kai had just lost against a little girl,and he wasn`t even mad!The other seemed just as shocked as she was.Kenny was still typing like mad,and Rei sat down beside him."Hm....There aint much info on Charise.....She seems to be a riddle,but Dizzy tells me that she is a water guardian"

Tyson showed up,yawneing and rubbing his eyes.He took Kaisa into his arms."Good morning princess!You want some ice-cream?"She let out a little squeal and hugged him."Yes!"

Max laughed."You just missed the battle of the century,Ty!"

He frowned."I did?"Kaisa pulled friendly at his hair."I won against my daddy",she said.He almost dropped her in surprise."You actually defeated Kai?"he asked in disbelief.Then he grinned."Well,seems like old Mr.Sourpous wasn`t so undefeatable then..."

Kaisa was getting impatient now."I want ice-cweam!"

He looked over at Mariah,as if asking for permission.She gave a nod."An ice-cream would be nice".They all went to buy ice-cream.Kai was sitting in his window,his eyes following their every move.Tyson and Mariah were holding Kaisa between them,swinging her to and fro.He could hear the little girl laugh.He smiled to himself.He did care about her,and he had gotten used to the thought of her being his daughter,his own flesh and blood.He was only afraid that he wouldn`t be able to give her a proper home,like she deserved.And all the responsibilty frightened him.He had never had to take care of such a big responsibility before in his life.But he had never ran from a challenge either,and he knew that this should be no different.

"Master?"Dranzer`s voice called in his head.

"Yes,what is it?"

He could hear Dranzer smile.It was strange how his bit-beast always knew how he felt,just like he could sense how Dranzer felt most of the time.
"Are you still mad at me?For attacking you I mean..."Kai shook his head."No.But why did you do it?"He felt Dranzer get ashamed.

"I didn`t mean to,but you know that Charise is powerful,right?I just panicked a bit because she could be a threat to me,since she is water,and I am fire...a fight between the two of us is very equal,as you must know now.she does have the skills,even though she is young.In time she might become as good as you...I appologise,master".Kai smiled."It`s ok".

Dranzer sighed."Thank you,master.And about Kaisa,this challenge is not any different from the others you have faced,master.Give it a try".
Kai gave a nod."Thank you Dranzer",he whispered."My pleasure,master",the phoenix said and went silent.

When Mariah went through Kaisa`s papers,she found that the girl would be five years in two days.She told this to her boyfriend,who was lying on the couch,relaxing."Her birthday is in two days?Then we must make a party for her!"Mariah,who was resting her head against his chest,her arms around the young man`s waist,gave a sleepy nod.Rei smiled and ran his fingers through her soft,pink hair.He let her go to sleep,and just a little later he fell asleep himself.

Kaisa woke up in the middle of the night and sat up in her bed.That nightmare had been so frightning..She clutched her bunny tight to her chest and climbed out of bed.Then she took her pillow and went into the little living room,only to find Mariah and Rei sleeping on the couch.
Her heart was still pounding,and she was not totally rid of her fear that the monsters from her dream would jump onto her yet.She opened the door and walked down the hallway.

What woke Kai up,was an annoying knocking sound.He sat up in bed,and realised that someone was knocking on his door.He growled and got out of bed,wondering who would come to visit him at this hour.
It was way past midnight!He was about to give that someone a real round of shouting,but stopped when he saw that it was Kaisa.She held her bunny tight to her chest,her pillow in her other hand.Her eyes were big and teary,looking pleadingly at him.

"Can I sleep hewe?Please?"she begged.Kai nodded and let her in.For some reason,he had not put away the matress from last night yet,and he lay down on the floor.Kaisa looked at the bed,then at Kai,and he understood what she wanted.A smile came to her face when he made room for her beside himself.She lay down beside him and curled up in a ball at his chest.He wrapped her up in the covers and put an arm around her.She stretched as far as she could and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you dad...Kai",she whispered.He could feel Dranzer grow worried."Be brave,master",he begged.Kai held his breath for a moment and said:You can call me daddy if you want to".

He would never ever forget the way her eyes when he said those words.They sparkled with joy,and somehow they looked as if they were smiling."Thank you daddy".

When Mariah wasn`t woken up by Kaisa at dawn,she started to wonder.When she couldn`t find the girl anywhere,nor a note saying she was out,she got worried.Kaisa always left a note if she went out before Mariah woke up.She left their little apartment to find the girl.It seemed as if she was disappeared,none of the other guys had seen her either.In slight desperation,she tried Kai`s room.When no one opened up or invited her in she carefully opened the door peeked inside.

Tears appeared in her eyes when she saw them,Kaisa lying close to his chest,his arm around her in a protective manner.She smiled and closed the door behind her when she left the room.She didn`t seem them again til the afternoon.When Tyson asked what she had been doing all day,she smiled and started to tell.

"Me and daddy went swimming,and aftel that we played hide and seek in the fowest.He bought me an ice-cweam too,just like you always do,ucle Tyson!"

The boy with the navy-blue hair blinked.Were they thinking of the same Kai here?Kai blushed lightly,but said nothing.

Thanks to anyone that bothers to rewiew this.....gomen,I feel gloomy today-XD-












< br>











Converti ng /tmp/phpVm4dCM to /dev/stdout