Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kai`s child ❯ ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hiya!

Thanks guys!!!
Gomen ne that you had to wait so long for this chapter..only one to go now,I am afraid.

Part ten

Mariah and Tyson had agreed that Tyson would keep the girl away so the other could plan her birthday party.
When Tyson and the girl had gone to play,she told Kai that it was Kaisa`s birhtday tomorrow.He smiled foxily and said:Are we celebrating?"Mariah nodded."Of course we are!"

They decided to have the party in the garden.Mariah,Kai and Rei went to the market to buy some repsents,while Lee,Max and Kenny was in charge of the decorating,and Tyson was to keep Kaisa busy.

In the market,both boys had trouble finding anything proper for a little girl.Mariah manenged to find a nice,blue dress with ribbons on the back and a pretty ribbon that looked like a big butterfly.The others had given her money to buy presents aswell,and she bought a lot.Rei decieded to rather take a round in the village and tell everyone that they were invited to the party tomorrow,letting his girl take care of the shopping.No matter how much Kai searched,he did not find anything.When they came back to the house,Kai disappeared to his room.Max and Lee had been helping their cheif in the kitchen while Kenny was making girlanders.Mariah decided to help them while Rei started to fix up the garden.When they were done,the only thing missing,was what had to be done tomorrow.When Kaisa and Tyson came back,the girl was pretty hyper.

"What did you give her,Ty?"Mariah sighed while trying to keep an eye on the little one."Just some snacks".Mariah shook her head.

"Let`s go and get you to bed now"she said to Kaisa,who at the moment was jumping up and down on the couch."But I`m not tiwed at all!"she protested and fought back.Mariah solved the situation by letting Rei carry her to her room."But I wanna stay with daddy!"she yelled and hit Rei without any use.

Mariah stroke her hair,and she calmed down a little.Before Kai had disappeared,he had told her that he had something to do,and he did not want to be disturbed."My dear,your father is busy tonight"Kaisa frowned."Doing what?"Mariah smiled foxily at her."I can`t say,that would ruin the surprise".Mariah got the reaction she had wished for.

Kaisa stopped hitting Rei and looked all of a sudden very curious."Suwpwise?Fol me?"Mariah gave a nod."But not until tomorrow,so why don`t you be a good girl and go brush your teeth?"Kaisa smiled brightly and gave a nod."I will!"Then she put her thumb into her muth and held her bunny tighter.When they came inside their little apartment,she struggled to get down,and when Rei let her down,she ran into the bathroom.Five minutes later she was back,ready for her usual fairytale.

After Rei was done reading,he closed the door behind him and sat down beside his girlfriend."Kids are some strange creatures",he said and put his arms around her.He purred,like he always did whenever he wanted to be close to her.He started kissing her neck,and it sent chills down her spine.She felt his hands tugg on her shirt.She giggled."Rei!What if she can hear us?"Rei smirked at her."She is asleep,kitten".

Mariah giggled again and helped him unbutton her shirt.

When Kaisa woke up next morning,she was all energetic and up to go,but when she saw Rei and Mariah on the couch,asleep and only covered by a blanket,she figured she could wake them up later on and rather try to wake up Tyson.She left a note in the kitchen,saying where she was.
Whe Rei woke up,he had a smile on his face.Mariah was still asleep.He woke her up and asked her if she wanted to take a cold shower in the waterfall.
She sleepily mumlbed a yes before she got up and started to gather her clothes.She found the note on the kitchen table,and did for once not worry about where the little one had gone now.

When they got back after their shower,they went to find the others to prepare the rest of the party.Mariah was very surprised to find that Tyson had gotten up before her,and that Kaisa and he were away on a safe distanse.Rei gathered them,and they started.










Converting /tmp/phpvBSvkG to /dev/stdout