Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Look in his Eyes ❯ Uncle?? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Woo hoo people reviewed and they seemed to like it.

I'm so happy and so is Ralph he's the plot bunny not that he's actually any good at his job. But you have to work with what you're given I suppose. So I get a rabbit who has a serious addiction to carrots and Easter eggs o. O

o.. K lets get on with the fic shall we.

Lost look in his eyes

Chapter 2

"What do you mean `it used to be', it either is his room or it isn't!?" seethed Kai through clenched teeth, trying to keep the concern, anger and fear out of his voice and only barely keeping it in check.

"I mean this was his room yesterday" Max all but shouted at kai, while walking around the now empty room " this was his bed, this was his table, his TV but now it doesn't look like it is." His anger deflated and he flopped onto the edge of the empty bed

Ray stepped forward and laid a hand on Max's shoulder to try and offer the distraught boy some comfort. "Well where would he go? I mean being Tyson maybe he just got sick of hospital food and went to a restaurant."

"Yeah that sounds like Tyson" Kenny added from his position by the door

Max shook his head, and looked down at his fidgeting hands "This isn't the Tyson we all knew, this Tyson is different, quieter." He looked back up at them, his eyes pleading for them to understand "He's changed, when his food came before he just stared at it, didn't even touch the fork let alone the actual food"

"Well maybe we should ask the nurse if she knows where he could be" Ray reasoned

"I'll go do that," Kenny said as he rushed out of the room and into the hall, eager to get away from the tension

While Kenny was gone the room fell into an uneasy silence. The only noises in the tiny white room the sharp steps Kai made as he paced by the window, Max's sob like breaths as he stared down at his hands and Ray's murmured comforts as he sat next to the nearly crying boy.

It seemed like an eternity till the occupant's room heard Kenny's footsteps coming down the corridor and saw the messy bespectacled head appear in the doorway of the room.

"Well?" Barked Kai as he stopped pacing by the window and stood with his arms folded over his chest in his usual pose

Kenny leaned against the doorframe, he was breathing heavily as once he had fond out where Tyson was had come back as quickly as he could "They * puff * said that * pant * his Uncle * gasp * took him"

"Uncle?" Max's head popped up from studying his hands

"Yep Uncle"

"But Tyson doesn't have an Uncle"

~~ POV start ~ Tyson ~~

^_* Location ~ Airplane to America *_^

I'm sorry Max doesn't look like we'll be best friends forever like we planned.

Doesn't look like I'll have friends now.

You guys where all I had left. My friends, my team, my family.

Now … now I have nothing.

I let the lone tear fall down my face. This was all I would let myself cry, all I would let myself greave. What's the point thinking back to things you can never have? There is none so I will have to forget. Forget everything.

"Get up boy. We're here"

I hate this man already. Greased hair, moustache, and the non-existent muscles he tries to show off with a tight shirt.

I've known him less then 10 hours and I hate him.

He took away everything, all I had left.

I * HATE * him

~~ POV end ~~

~~Thank you time~~

PinkDevil = * running tackle glomp * thank you thank you thank you, you're my first reviewer and you gave me plushies * starry chibi eyes * thank you thank you. I still don't know what pairing this will be, but I might make this tyka and then my other fic tyra. Don't know yet

D. G. = next chapter and I did write it quite soon, this is a lot quicker update then I normally do. Beyblade fics seem easier for me to write. Ok as I said before this probably will be tyka and then Fearies kin will be tyra.

Rumi-Chan = you reviewed twice * deep breath * thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you I love your fics and you reviewed twice and said you loved it so far * faint *

S.c: sorry the fic writer is out of commission cause she's a STUPID IDIOT WHO OVER REACTS!!!! * Shouts in authors ear *

Bckwrd: * wakes up * what did you say, YOU STUPID LITTLE DOG-GIRL????? (Not trying to say b**ch she is part dog)

S.c: * innocent look * only trying to wake you up, Ralph wanted to throw water over you

Bckwrd: * mutters * stupid muse, stupid rabbit

Hikari Yamasa = updated ^_^ and Tyson's with his uncle?! But he doesn't have an uncle, what's going on?!

S.c: Why are you asking her you're the writer?? * Smacks Bckwrd over the head *

Bckwrd: it was a rhetorical question * sticks tongue out *

S.c: big word!!!

Bckwrd: shut up!!

Oo and thank you for putting my fics on your favourite list have these as a thank you * big pile of plushies from your fav anime *

Oh and I big thank you to anyone who read Fearies kin and wished my happy birthday, thank you very very much, cause all my friends forgot * Starts crying * I think there just on holiday