Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Look in his Eyes ❯ Reunion ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lost Look in his eyes

Hey guys I asked this on the last chapter of Fearies kin, but no one answered so I'll ask again, does anyone want to beta for me?? Cause I really need one. Tell me in a review if you do and give me your email so I can send you the next parts of my Beyblade stories. Thanks ^_^

Chapter 3

~~## Reunion ##~~

** Three Years Later **

~~ Pov start ~ Kai ~~

He had been gone for three years, three long years. The team has broken up, disbanded, without his presence.

Rei back to his home village in China, Max working with his mother in America, Kenny in the same neighbourhood as me but not the same place and me living in my Grandfathers mansion, trying to ignore his memory.

Three years and I finally found him.

He's in America. Florida. All this time he hasn't been so far away. Across the world, only 9 hours between us.

He's living with some man called Dr J. Jacobs*, in some institute investigating bit beasts. I sent him an invitation, sent everyone an invitation. I have replies from everyone, everyone but him.

I hope he comes, as much as I hate to admit it he was coming close to breaking through the shell my Grandfather had placed me in. If he had stayed longer he would have broken it completely, not just left a crack.

He must come back.

~~Pov end~~

^_* America, Dr J's institute *_^

Tyson sat on his small bed, his back against the wall and his knees drawn up to his chest. His midnight blue hair was brushing against his shoulders and tickling his bare legs. He had changed quite a bit in three years, his hair now reached mid-back, he could even sit on it sometimes, he had grown taller, but not by much, he had slimmed down and gained himself a feminine like figure. His face had slimmed down as well, now instead of chubby cheeks he had a chiselled jaw line, his skin had become darker as he spent more time outside then he had before.

The biggest change however, was not in his appearance but his attitude, gone where the cheery smiles, hyperactive moments and bright clothes that showed his out look on life, now he wore a blank expression or a frown, he would sit for hours on end doing nothing and now he wore black, dark colours, gothic clothes. His eyes which used to hold a cheerful light or the spark of anger, held nothing. They where empty, devoid of life. Except when he was in the heat of a battle, then some of the old Tyson would return, but never enough to melt the wall of ice he had built around himself and his past.

But now that wall might just melt on its own.

He tightened his hand around the piece of crimson paper. They where offering him a chance to get away even if it was just for a while. Even if the others would find him and drag him back eventually. He had a chance to remember what it was like before everything happened, to remember the warmth of friendship and sweetness of happiness. He would go, but he would have to take the risk of getting out of here.

He rested his head on his knees letting his long hair cover his eyes, eyes that had regained some of a familiar glint. He had to plan his escape.

~~##~~

Rei looked out over the clouds gathered around the wing of the plane. It had been three years since he had been in Japan last. Three years he spent in his old home, with only dreams and memories of his new one. He remembered how the team broke up, nothing was the same after Tyson left, it just wasn't right to keep the team together, not with out Tyson. It felt like a banana spilt with out the banana, something crucial was missing, it didn't feel right and by mutual decision they decided to just end it.

And now out of the blue Kai sends an invitation to a reunion, wanting them to all meet again after three years. So of cause he had to come, just to see what made Kai send out the invite.

~~##~~

A weary sigh escaped the lips of the blonde boy staring dreamily out of the small airplane window. It felt weird going back after what seemed like such a long time. Weird, but strangely right. Kind of like coming home, but not really cause his home was with his mum.

He shook his head to clear it, he couldn't think properly. The prospect of seeing everyone again was too much excitement, much more then he'd had for the last few years.

Even huger was that his missing best friend might be there.

^_* Airport ~ Japan *_^

Kenny looked around at the crowded airport; he was nervous about three things. One, what happened if it was so busy they missed the other, two, what happened when they all got back together and three, would everyone turn up?

He looked over at where Kai was leaning against one of the pillars inside the airport, arms folded over his chest and eyes closed. He didn't look like he cared, at all. But then if he didn't care why did he set up this reunion, that wasn't the act of someone who didn't care that was the act of someone who was missing his team just as much as the chief was himself.

Feeling someone's eyes on him Kai opened his own and looked, well more like glared, at Kenny, who quickly busied himself with his laptop. Kai snorted and turned to look at the arrivals section of the airport.

> Bing bong < Arrivals announcement the 12.30 flight from California America will be coming through shortly.

Kai stood from his position by the pillar and walked over to where Kenny was. As he approached Kenny hauled himself to his feet balancing his laptop in one hand so it would be easier.

"Chief, Kai" a blur of blonde and blue came towards him and attached itself to his neck, the laptop wobbled dangerously in his grip

"Uh Max do you think you could possibly let go?"

Pulling back Max offered him a sheepish smile and a small wave "sorry I just missed you guys!!"

* Snort * "Obviously" Kai glared at the boy, daring him to try and give him a hug

"Well looks like your all having fun" a very familiar voice spoke from behind them

"REI!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Max I do need that thing called air!!"

"Sorry"

Rei lifted an arm to his abused neck and gave it a rub to work some circulation back into it "So how is everyone?"

"Fine, fine, you?"

Dropping his arm again Rei started to speak until the arrival of the last member of the team interrupted him, the person that caused their break up in the first place.

"Hey Guys"

Everyone stared at the newcomer, he looked like a stranger. Not the boy that they could remember eating so much he made him self sick. He looked older, more mature, not the Tyson they all knew.

The question on all their minds was how could he have changed so much?

*Hehe couldn't resist a GW hint. It my fav animie and the first one I got really in

^_^ Thank you's ^_^

~@ FF.net

Kiina - thanks for the advice and it did work I got more reviews ^_^ thanks; hope you carry on reading and reviewing!!

Rumi-Chan - * sniffsniff * you don't love me t_t * balls her eyes out *

Purplefirepheonix - ah well I never know what to say, but when you get me going I won't stop, glad you like it ^_^

Otaku4 - yay!!!! You loved it * does lil' happy dance * carry on reviewing!!!

Darkspider - eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww Voltaire could never be related to Tyson he's to damn ugly but then.. Kai, must have got his looks from his mother. You'll have to wait and see who is Uncle is, sorry ^_^

Demon Darkness - no its not sad angsty TyKa is excellent whether its Tyson angsting or kai it's all good ^_^ and thanks for the compliment, I need to get you to talk to my English teacher he gave me a c for a story I spent like a month writing!!!! Ungrateful sod, him not you, your lovely ^_^

~@ MediaMiner

Yami's Girl710 - glad you like it!! You're my only reviewer for MediaMiner (duh!) so you get a pluishie of your choice ^_^ never get many review on MediaMiner, wonder why?? ~_~

^_~ End!!! ~_^