Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Spirts ❯ Defilying the words of law ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lost Sprits

Legend tells of secrets beyond our sight and knowledge. Even the ones who hold the power of the scared Bitbeast's do not know what will ever be in store for them. Not even the Bitbeast's can tell for sure if they are the one's who will rule the battle. In this case, it means something that they had only heard about and long forgotten.

This Legend tells of Bitbeast's and how they are created. In a time of need the one will appear to only the scared Bitbeast's and their allies. In this case, the blader who posses a blade with one of the scared Bitbeast's will be able to see them. Animals will fear the one but will also come in the one's time of need.

This story tells of a girl and her death. Do not start to think that this is gonna end up in a person dying but being reborn as another. Here you will learn how the one's existence came to be in this world and time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Description of OC

Name: Reica Aniashi

Nickname: Rei as in Reef

Age: 2 months younger then Kai

Hair: Red with blue streaks

Eyes: a violent twist of green and blue.

Height: 5 foot 3 inches

Clothes: Light blue shorts that go to her mid thy. Right below the hem of the shorts is her beyblade launcher; it is connected to a strap that goes around her leg. She keeps her beyblade in a pouch that's connected to her belt. The belt is black and looks like leather because it is leather. She also wears a red ty die shirt with the words `Love hurts' on the front and on the back it says `because I'm it's ruler' She also has a ruby that has not been rounded or cut, that hangs around her neck on a light chain.

Personality: she loves life but also hates it. She wishes she could die but still live. She wants to kill yet doesn't want to kill. She runs but doesn't get far. She hides but is always found by someone new. That is how her life is….

Past: She was abused as a child and that's why she left her parents. She has been wandering ever sense taking up jobs here and there. She hates her parents and always dose crazy things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

A girl is sitting on the edge of a skyscraper, looking up at the stars. She was looking at her past, present and future through unseen eyes. People had been trying to get her down from the edge but every time they approached her she would threaten them or say she was gonna jump. She had been sitting there for about 3 hours and was attracting attention from many. She didn't care about them. She only cared about her solemn friend.

A shooting star scampered across the sky's making a long tail as it went. The girl sighed and reached into a pouch and pulled out a glowing top. The surface of the top was glowing with an undying light as the girl passed her thumb over the smooth surface of the top.

A spotlight was lit on the building adjacent to the one that the girl was sitting on. The light made a beam that moved around looking or something… or some one.

The beam stopped on the girl. The light didn't even phase the girl she was to absorbed in the dancing stars. She just seemed to be in a trance.

"Please come away from the edge" A voice rang in the air just waiting for a response. The girl managed to pull her eyes away from the ever-lasting lights in the sky and turned her eyes to the man that was standing 20 feet away from the girl.

The man had ebony spiked hair that was about 1 inch long. He was dressed in a police uniform with a badge that said `NYPD'. He looked to be in his twenties.

"Miss please back away from the edge" The man tried again.

"My name is not Miss… nor Missy… it's something I dare not tell you for if I did you would most likely tell my parents. But in stead, you can have my fake name. Its Rei Morimoto" The girl whispered with a small smirk plastered on her face. "And if you don't walk away I'll make sure you never know my name one way or another. It could be by death or by fate I do not care as long as no one knows… it" She stated a bit louder so that the man could hear her. The top glowed a dark shade of blue and green.

$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$

**** Inside the building that Rei is daring to jump off of****

An elderly man was standing inside of an elevator waiting for it to reach the top. Standing next to him was a boy, He had blue hair that was two different shades. In the back his hair was a dark shade of blue while the front was quiet the bit lighter shade of blue. He was wearing black cargo pants and a blue muscle shirt. There was 3 more teens in the same elevator. One of them was wearing a lose red T-shirt with blue jeans. Another one of them was wearing a blue shirt with a red hem that has two yellow stars on the front, one smaller then the other, he was wearing faded jeans with holes in the knees. The last one was wearing a white traditional Chinese T-shirt with black pants, his hair was raven and in a long tail that hung from the back of his head.

A loud beep sounded through the air and the elevator stopped. The door slid open with out a sound and the people wandered into the room.

"Where's the food?" asked the one in a lose red shirt and blue jeans.

"Ya know Tyson you should cut back on all that food," said the one in a blue shirt with a red hem that has two yellow stars on the front, one smaller then the other, he was wearing faded jeans with holes in the knees. He then sprinted off down one of the many halls and soon after came the sound of a door slamming in his wake.

"But I'm hungry" Tyson whined then chased after the overly hyper boy.

The blue haired teen had disappeared into a room and left the raven-haired boy alone in the room with a TV and the elderly man. The elderly man sighed in relief and plopped down onto a chair that was facing the TV. The raven-haired teen waltzed over to the TV and grabbed the remote off of it. He pushed the "POWER" button and the TV flashed on. The teen was about to change the channel when something caught his eye.

There was a video clip of a girl with red and blue hair perched on the edge of a skyscraper.

"And now we bring you live footage of a girl who says she won't be moved. We now turn to John Danes for an up date on the situation." Then news reporter said. The screen turned to a man with blonde spiked hair. He was wearing a green winter coat and was holding a microphone in his hand.

"Well the girl still won't back away from the edge of the Chang Tower and is threatening to eighther kill her self by jumping or killing someone else. We have not seen any weapon that she may have except a Beyblade. So far we have not seen the launcher so it's still undecided about what to do." Said John. The camera the changed view back to the girl on the edge.

"Mr.Dickenson isn't that the tower were staying at?" The raven-haired teen asked the elderly man.

"Why yes that is… hmm…is there something wrong Ray?" Mr.D asked but Ray was already gone.

$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$%^%$

****Rei's P.O.V.****

`Why am I here right now…

Why is my life so full of shit…?

Why does it hurt when nothing is there…?

Why can't I die…?

Why… Why… Why…

I do not know… but I will find out why I an here…

I can't get away…

But I can't hide…

Is there something more to this life…

Am I meant to die…?

Or am I meant to live…

Is it destiny or truth…?

Why am I in this world?'

:; Because you are the chosen one;:

`But why me… you have told me this sense we arrived in New York City…'

:; and It is time you accept your fate;:

A figure started to approach Rei as she stared up at the never-ending darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````

Reioco- Well how was that.

Reioca- we have been editing this story forever but we never got to putting it up so we just tried to improve it…

Trility- yeah and well… we finished making it better ^_^

Breath- PLEASE R&R!

Chow


~Rei people and Bitbeasts~