Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Spirts ❯ Death can come upon swift wings ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioco- ^_^ I usually don't get so many reviews on my first chapie ^_^ I'm so happy ^_^

Reioca- Yeah well we just have to continue because of the occasion so yeah…

Lady Juriana: Thanks for reviewing I'll be sure to check out your fics. ^_^

Feona: Well That's is just great… I had to alter her usual personality so that she would fit right in with max ^_^U Kinda weird but oh well.

Reioco- Normally all of our Ocs are cold hearted… ^_^ But this is a nice change.

Reisha- well we'll start the story now ^_^

Reioco- and by the way I'm writing this fic not Reioca

Reioca- THAT'S JUST BECAUSE I WROTE THE LAST ONE AND ARE STILL WORKING ON IT!!!!

Reioco- O_oU o…kay… oh yeah… I bet you can't guess how picky some LOTR fans are… shesh…

Reioca- if ya want to know just check out the reviews on my story Elf vs. Elf, Using those "Suggestions" I made this story the way it is…

Reioco- CORRECTION! I made this story the way it is…

Reioca- (rolls eyes) rrriiigghhhttt…. But now a little song ^_^ I made it my self… you'll get the meaning after a long time of thinking… unless your like this person… and If you are then your just like me… You'll get it right away ^_^U

Disclaimer- I own nothing but the computer I happen to be typing on, Rei, the idea of this story, and every one of my story's that are eighther posted and the one that Reioca Miniaka has posted up called I wonder if. And that's because I had the idea, and that the personalities are just upgrades that I created. Or not posted because I took them down ^_^ Oh yeah I also own My Bitbeast's, Oc's, Personalities and many more things…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````

The Girl with 2 Lives.

Chorus...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

It was all for the girl

Never for the guy

That's why he left her hanging hi and dry

He left her alone

With out someone to hold

In a world, that's not her own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Now that she's alone

She has no where to go

In a world that's been rewound

..............................................................< /div>

She's been left alone... in the cold

Where her dreams become her life

So, she lives in her mind

But she needs a lover to become a true mind.

Chorus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She has 2 lives and one is her mind

But the other one is alive.

Dose she love them... Dose she hate them...

That she'll never know.

For she is both.

But longs to be 1

````````````````````````````

She's been left alone... in the cold

Where her dreams become her life

So, she lives in her mind

But she needs a lover to become a true mind.

Chorus

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Can she survive?

While living in her mind

That's been turned upside down

She has a life that's not real

And that's what she must conceal

For if, someone discovered her

It would mean a new life.

Chorus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

****Rei's P.O.V.****

`Man, talk about stiff.' I thought in annoyance as I stood up and stretched on the edge of the tower. I heard a few gasps as I did so. `This is so fun. Isn't it, Drality?' I asked in thought to my Bitbeast.

:; Yes it is very much so.;: Drality said softly in my head.

`well how about we have a bit more fun… say… pretending to lose my balance?'

:; no because then they could approach you with out your knowing;:

`Oh yeah… your right…' I cracked my neck and my knuckles then my back. `OH I KNOW! How about I do a little trick and really spook them?' I chuckled softly then was tugged backwards by someone. I gave off a little squeal in suprize before falling on top of someone. I looked down at my arms and saw another pair of arm surrounding me so that I couldn't move.

I felt a surge of warmth flow through me and I relaxed as Drality emerged in her mini form from the blade. I closed my eyes and let Drality take care of the rest knowing that she wouldn't let me be taken from her sight and protection. I heard a loud screech and a few thumps. I then felt the person who had grabbed me disappear as Drality's special move went into affect. After a few long moments of silence, I heard a gun shot ring through the air and snapped my eyes open as pain exploded through my shoulder. I looked around and saw 3 body's thrown about the ground and a Raven haired boy standing next to the police officer who had tried to convince me to "back" away from the edge. I then turned my attention to my Bitbeast's form lying on the ground and motionless, Blood was creating a puddle upon the ground under Drality's body. I gasped and ran over to my solemn friend.

The dragon had golden armor that was framing her face and wings. Her red scales were turning a darker shade of red as blood covered them. I rolled my friend over onto her back and looked in horror as she started to return to her blade. "Drality…" I whispered, Sadness filling my voice. I slammed my eyes shut in an attempt to stop the burning tears that were trying to escape their prison. "Why… it was suposto be me…" I asked with hatred now filling my voice. I felt a hand land softly on my shoulder.

"Miss are you alright?" a man asked me from behind. I stood up and smacked his hand away.

"DO I LOOK ALL RIGHT TO YOU!? I JUST LOST MY ONLY FRIEND AND YOUR ASKING ME IF I'M ALRIGHT!?" I spat at everyone that could hear my anger and sadness. I turned around and opened her eyes letting an endless trail of tears fall freely down my pinkish cheeks. I stared at the man. He had Raven black hair and golden eyes. His mouth was partially open so that the tip of his fangs would show. He was wearing a white traditional Chinese T-shirt with black pants. "don't get in my way Neko-jin or it will be your death." I warned him quietly so that only his sensitive hearing could pick my voice up. I quickly turned around and started to run to the edge but was stopped when he grasped my arm in a tight grip that only a blader could muster. "LET GO OF MY FRIKEN ARM!" I screamed then ripped my arm away from his fists and jumped over the railing that surrounded most of the rooftop.

"NO!" I heard him yell from above and many, many screams from below.

`I'm almost there… where I belong… with Drality… in her world… and where I have no worries, or parents to boss me around… I'm free' Those were my last thoughts before I plummeted into the concrete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

Reioco- I know Kinda depressing but hey in the next chapie comes a little suprize for all who like Bitbeast's ^_^U

Trility-… HAHA Drality got wounded

Drality- so… It's only a story…

Dranzer-… no comment

Trinity- O_oU

Agro- *sigh* Please R&R…