Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Spirts ❯ A Learning Expierence To Be Forgotten ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All god ever wanted was to have a brother. You're probably thinking, couldn't he just make him self-one? Well the answer is no. Gods are born when they have the qualities of the soul are all equal. But this has only happened once and that that was chosen gave up his chance for a mortal. But even he was not normal… no he was half and half… But that's off course. The whole point of me bringing is up is, What happens when god gets angry. Dose he kill for fun? Or perhaps he has a little amusement? Well this chapie is all about what a god dose when he wants to have a good time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

****Rei's P.O.V.****

`I'm finally relieved of my troubled life.

Nothing can bother me.

Not My Mother.

Not my father.

Not a soul can disturb my peace.

Not while I'm still sane.

Not even my self.' These things zipped by my mind as I felt my soul fly into the beyond. I watched my self hover above upside down above the sleepless city… The big apple as some people called it. Something flew in front of my face. I jerked back in suprize but got nowhere as I flipped in the air. I heard a small giggle come behind me and jerked my head back towards to the voice. Hovering in the air, I saw Breath. She was trying to stop from giggling.

"What's so funny?" I pouted as Breath finally got control of her self.

:; Your dead and your thinking about living;: She pointed out like it was starring my right in the eye.

"So Big dead… deal… ARGH!" I yelled in frustration as my habit of saying words wrong returned to me.

:; So what do ya want to do? We have um… lets see…a few… life times unless someone figures out how to summon me to spend.:;

"WHAT?!?!?!"

:; You heard me we have -

"I HEARD THAT!"

:; well sorry I even tried;:

"*Sigh* How about we go to… HAWAII!"

:;Okay, But first you need to learn how to teleport;:

"Teleport? You mean like you do?"

:; Yeah except you have to do something a little different...;:

****Normal P.O.V. Bladebreakers room/Apartment****

Ray walked into the main room. His shoulders were slumped and his back was bent. He passed through the room and by the others quickly and darted into his room.

"What's up with him?" An overly happy Max chirped.

"Didn't you hear the latest news? A girl jumped off this building a few hours ago and Ray tried to stop her and failed… miserably," Kai said in his usual cool tone.

(HE HAS A COOL TONE!? YAY!)

"Oh… so that's what those loud noises were coming from out side… hmm…" Maxi said in deep thought.

****In Heaven God's helper person angel thingie P.O.V.****

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Laughed the ruler of all creations as he watched a Girl on the TZ screen watching a bird try to show her something. "Ah there's nothing like watching a human try and learn a new trick. Especially from a wise bird."

"Um sir" I said in hesitation. I didn't want to make him angry because the only one who could calm him down was busy down on earth.

"WHAT!" The man yelled making me shiver slightly.

"Trility is here to see you sir," I said quietly before flying out of the room quickly.

****Normal P.O.V.****

A large silver bird with blue tipped wings with red ribbons attached to them flew in silently and confronted the man.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS!" The bird yelled in the mans face.

"Of course I remember it's the day we create a new volcano on earth." The man answered with a slight shrug.

"NO! IT"S TIME FOR YOU TO CREATE THE YOU KNOW WHO!" the large Phoenix growled dangerously at the man. The Phoenix then flapped her wings and sent large doors the lined the entrance to the richly decorated room slamming shut.

"*Sigh* You are so lucky that your stronger then everyone here or else I'd most likely send you back to earth. And on top of that I already chose a spirit who is currently learning how to Teleport by her close Friend Breath." The man said trying to calm him self-down.

"BREATH!?!?!? YOU MEAN THE HUMAN WHO'S NOT REALLY A HUMAN!" The bird screamed in suprize. Trility twisted her head and looked at the TZ. When she saw Breath she took a deep breath and disappeared.

"She really needs to take AM* classes" The man then went back to watching the girl and Breath.

****Back to Rei and Breath****… No One's P.O.V.****

Breath finished explaining how to Teleport and Rei was just trying to remember all the Breath said.

"So I make a… Diamond with my hands and think of a place then chant some words and… We're there?" Rei said trying to remember.

"That AND you mustn't think of anything else or something you don't want to happen will happen" breath said as If she was a teacher.

"And that would be?" Rei said like an annoyed teen, which she was.

"That would be a light shock to you mind and you'll black out for a few minutes," A voice answered from Behind Rei.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```````````

Reioco- You can probably guess who that is but hey ya never know what's gonna happen.

Reioca- especially with you in control

Reioco- (sticks tongue out at Reioca)

Trin- ^_^U

Reica-… COOL I'M DEAD!

All- @_@

~Rei people and Oc's who want you to R&R~