Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Spirts ❯ another chapter! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rei- Okay sorry it took us so long to update but we kinda have been busy…
 
Litana- tell ya later.
 
RM- by the way we marked the AM and that means Anger Management so yeah.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````
 
Lost Spirits
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````
 
Rei spun around and came face to face with two large black eyes. She jumped back and got a better look before allowing her heart to stop from pounding so hard. What she saw made her want to drool but she held her self back. A really, REALLY hot guy stood there, He was dressed in a pair of black pants and a dark green shirt. He had dark blue eyes, dirty blonde hair that was spiked, and was short. Rei just floated behind Breath and stared at the heavenly sight in front of her.
 
“You must be Reika Anishi known to most people as Rei Morimoto,” The man said calmly not at all fazed by Rei's sudden shock. He walked silently through the air towards the two females and stopped in front of Breath.
 
“Touch her and DIE!” Boomed a loud female's voice. It sounded like a heavenly song as it rang through the air. The clouds above the three parted and a black aura surrounded the man. The sky turned back and the moon could be seen clearly.
 
“What do you want now!” The man shouted as he twisted his neck up towards the black sky. A shape formed in front of the moon and lit up the black sky and turned it back to it's blue, milky, Color.
 
“I want you to leave the innocent alone and leave this place.” The voice seemed to be coming from the figure. Blue feathers fell from the sky and stopped in mid fall. Suddenly the feathers started to twirl until they looked like a spinning blade. The feathers started to fly at an alarming speed toward the man. The man in turn growled lowly and disappeared just as the feathers were about to cut his skin. The feathers collided and bounced off each other then flew back up to the form in the sky. The form lowered it's self to Rei's level and showed it's self.
 
A small bird about the size of Breath floated infront of Rei's face. The bird had gold armor lining the top of her wings and across her chest. Two long red feathers we attached to the edge of her wing and cascaded down her wing then raveled out behind her.
 
“And who might you be?” Rei asked it.
 
“I am Trility, Guardian of the Heavens and Earth” The Bird said.
 
“Trility… how did you get down here?” Breath asked Trility.
 
“A quick argument with mr.grumpy and I teleported here.” Trility did what looked like a shrug then folded her wings along her sides.
 
“And… you're here… Why?” Rei asked Trility.
 
“Because I need to show you where you will be staying until someone figures out how to summon you”
 
“WO, WO, WO! Hold it. Summon? What do you mean Summon? I'm not just some slave who dose everything someone says to do ya know.” Rei argued back.
 
“You aren't going to be. You are Earth's savior. You will become a being who can't not be destroyed. A being of ultimate power and resistance.” Trility turned and stared up at the moon.
 
“Okay I have one more question.” Rei said.
 
“What?”
 
“I kinda forgot about this when I was killed but… Where is Drality?”
 
“Oh… well… um… she… uh…” Trility winced. She wasn't suposto tell anyone about Drality.
 
“I'm her in this world. Don't I look different? That's also why you knew who I was when you heard my voice” Breath covered for Trility.
 
“Oh… that makes sense… okay now how am I suposto become this… Ultimate being thing?” Rei asked Trility as she looked at her with eager eyes.
 
“Follow me. I'll show you where you will reside.” Trility spread her wings and grew twenty times the size she originally was. Rei just floated there in awe. Her jaw dropped and her eyes were huge.
 
“How'd you do that?” Rei asked still in awe.
 
“It's a trick you'll eventually get once you've turned.” Both the Bitbeasts said in unison.
 
“O…kay… I'm coming.” Rei said then flew over to Trility's side.
 
“Good we'll get going then. Breath would you mind holding the fort for me while I show her where she will be staying for a while?” Trility asked Breath calmly. Breath shook her head. “Good … let's go” Rei nodded and they flew off.
 
****Bladebreakers****
 
“TYSON!” A very angry Kai yelled.
 
“MEEP” Tyson squealed as he dashed over to the bathroom.
 
“GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE FATTY!” Kai boomed, making the whole building shake.
 
“NEVER!” Tyson yelled back as he locked him self in the bathroom.
 
“YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER!” Kai yelled as he stomped down the hallway of the Dojo.
 
“YES I CAN!” Tyson yelled right back at him. He looked around frantically for some way to hide until Kai cooled down a bit. He scanned the bathroom and saw a rather large air vent in the ceiling. Smiling he climbed up onto the vanity and pushed it open. He stuck his head up through the hole and looked around. In the hole was a very large and long vent that went all the way to the outside. He lifted him self up into the air vent and put the steal lid back into the opening. He then lay down on his stomach and stayed like that for a few minutes.
 
Over in the main room Max was sitting on the floor poking his Draciel. Ray was also sitting on the floor with his back leaning aginst the wall. A loud thump came from the ceiling then a quiet moan. Both of the guys looked up at the ceiling for a few minutes then shrugged it off seeing as how it didn't happen again.
 
“Have eighther of you seen Tyson around any where?” Kenny asked as he walked into the furniture-less room.
 
“No but I'm sure Kai could tell you sense he's been looking for him for a while.” Max answered and looked up at the computer whiz.
 
“I know. I heard him” Kenny sweat dropped.
 
“Have any of you seen Tyson around here” Kai came in the room. He was completely soaked in chocolate pudding. They all burst out in laughter as a glob of pudding slid off of Kai's hair and went splat on the floor. He growled and turned around and started to continue to look around for Tyson.
 
“Hey Kiddos has anyone seen where my pudding went?” Gramps asked as he walked in the room.
 
“It turned into a walking human… Why?” Max said cheerfully. Gramps stared at Max for a while before finally walking away puzzled.
 
****Back To Rei and Trility****
 
“So… I'm Suposto stay in someone's back yard until I'm freed?” Rei asked her newfound friend.
 
“Yes and when they free you, you must give an Intro of your self… you know…”
 
“No. I don't know.”
 
“Well when your turned you will get new powers and you must give a display of your power… You'll figure it out once you get there.”
 
“Okay… You're going to help me how?”
 
“Well… I GET TO STICK YOU IN THERE!” Trility yelled happily then shoved Rei down to ground level. Rei looked back up at Trility and opened her mouth to retort but immediately closed it when she felt her self being surrounded by warm presence.
 
Rei knelt to the ground and touched the grass. She jumped back in suprize as the grass turned white and went completely green. But that wasn't what suprized. She could feel the grass. The feeling of its smooth surface remained on her finger as she stared at it in shock. She closed her eyes as she felt the wind lace it's way around her. She lifted her head up to look at Trility but she wasn't there.
 
“How can this be… I was dead…” She whispered quietly to her self. She looked down at her self and saw something she didn't expect… Her human form had turned into a bird like form. Feathers now replaced her arms and hands while her feet were now talons. She watched, as her nose became a beak and her vision greatly improved. She tipped her head to side and looked at her self again. She now had a gold armor over her chest with a symbol in the center of a circle of leaves.
 
“Wo what the hell” Rei looked up and saw a guy with dark blue hair hanging out of a vent in the wall. She glared at him but stopped when she found herself looking at a tree.
 
“What the… hell… A tree…” Rei shook her head and looked around. All she saw was trees, trees, and more trees plus a pond. She Sighed and started to walk over to the pond but instead found herself looking at the ground. She then remembered she had talons a not human feet. She spread her wings and pushed her self up off of the ground. She shook her head and tried to figure out a way to get over to the pond. Something popped into her head and she started to hop over to the pond like a crow. A few seconds later and she was there. She looked down into the pond and looked at her self.
 
****Rei's P.O.V.****
 
“Damn I look like Falcon… only I have red feathers… Okay I do look kinda cool… I guess…” I muttered to my self. Turning my head to the side I saw a green leaf hanging off of a thin rope that went around my head. I shook my head trying to make it fall off but it didn't even move. I started to growl but instead a soft screech erupted from my throat. I froze and started to wonder if that actually came from me or something else. I looked around and saw no one then let my head twist back down to the pool. I sighed and tried to growl again but once again, a soft screech came instead.
 
I stood up and stretched my new wings. I then decided to try and put these babies to good use, spread my wings out, and started to flap them. I soon found myself lifting off of the ground and then above the trees. I looked around but couldn't see anything more then trees. I flapped my wings harder and lifted my self into the clouds.
 
`I guess this is as good of a time as any' I thought as I stopped flapping and spread my wings out as a strong breeze lifted me up higher. Higher and higher, I went until I came up above the clouds where the sun lit them. Pink and purple reflected off of my feathers giving me a warm feeling that I only experienced once in my life. I straightened out and floated above the clouds for a while thinking of that special someone who held a special place in my heart. He was one of the only people who ever understood how I felt…actually the only one…
 
`Tala… where did you go… I miss you' I floated above the clouds for a long while before completely stopping in the air. I had expected to fall but instead felt my body stretch and become lighter. . I looked over at my wings and they seemed to be longer and wider. I stared at them for a moment then went back to hovering above the clouds. I seemed to get a little heavier and my wings shorter.
 
With this new discovery, I thought I'd try a little stunt and folded my wings closer to my body and fell like a controlled stone through the clouds. My feathers became damp as I raced through the clouds. I flew past the clouds and approached the ground. I was quiet suprized to see snow and ice on the ground. I started to try and stop myself from crashing into the ground but I didn't have the strength. I tried to pull up again but failed. I closed my eyes as I encountered the ground. The only thing strange was that I went through the ground and into icy waters.
 
I tried desperately to get back up to the surface but my wings wouldn't move, almost like they had been frozen. I tried to move but couldn't. Suddenly warm air surrounded me and my body was thrown across the ground. I let out a quiet screech but instead a moan came out. I opened my eyes and looked around.
 
****Normal P.O.V.****
 
Tyson pulled him self out of the vent and walked over to the place he had just seen a girl. He blinked a few times before noticing something glinting in the water. He looked at it suspiciously then knelt down next to the pond. He stared at it for a few minutes longer before curiosity caught his mind. He extended his hand into the cold water and tried to pull it out. When his fingers reached it, he tried to pull it out of the freezing water. He brought his other hand down to the shiny thing and pulled as hard as he could.
 
The thing wouldn't move so he tried harder but to no avail. He pulled his hands out of the water and sat on the edge of the pond. He tried to think of what he could do to pass the time other then figure out what that shiny thing was. He sighed, as his mind couldn't think of anything else to do. He stuck his hand back down there again and pulled on the object again. This time however he managed to free it from the rocks. He smiled as he pulled the thing out of the water and looked at it.
 
Tyson almost dropped it when he realized it was a bitchip. He looked at it closer and saw a red Phoenix with a feather on the back of its head and a circle of leaves. It was staring right at him with two blue beady eyes.
 
Someone tapped Tyson's shoulder and he turned around. He screamed like a little girl and dashed out of the way as Kai lunged after him. Kai lost his balance and went flying into the pond headfirst. Tyson winced as he waited for the inevitable. Kai's head popped up from the murky waters of the pond. He glared right at Tyson and dashed out of the pond. Kai would have been strangling Tyson right now if Ray hadn't budded in and managed to have calmed Kai down.
 
Kai and Tyson went their separate ways, Tyson more like running and Kai glaring the whole time, and went to get change. Tyson went and changed because he had gotten dirty from the vent diving.
 
When they got changed, they all met back up in the main room. Everybody was chatting with random people while Tyson and Kai glared at each other.
 
“Oh that's right. While I was out side I found this in the pond.” Tyson said as he held up the little bitchip. Light suddenly engulfed the Bitchip and everybody covered their eyes. When they uncover their eyes a girl was laying on the floor. She was wearing a red kimono with a golden obi. There were flower designs all over the Kimono while feathers occupied the obi.
 
“Oo… owie… my nose… AAAAAAHHHHH!” She screamed. She hopped up onto to her new feet and covered her nose with her hands. She stared at her hands in shock and looked down at her feet. “AAAAAHHHHH! I HAVE FEET! EEEEKKKKKK!” She looked around frantically and finally noticed the people looking at her strangely. She shrieked and turned around and was about to run when she ran into someone. She fell backwards and landed on the wooden floors. She looked up at the person and almost passed out.
 
Everyone stared at the new arrival. Ray couldn't help but stare sense it looked exactly like the girl from the city that he had tried to keep from jumping off the roof. Tyson stood there with a bitchip in his hand that was glowing. Max was still sitting on the wooden floors of Gramps Dojo. Kai stood infront of the girl looking down at her. The Girl looked around at the boys and stopped at Ray. They locked eyes and stared at each other for a while.
 
“Who are you?” Tyson finally asked. The girl looked over at Tyson and glared.
 
“Who wants to know.” She said plainly.
 
“You're Rei Morimoto. You died five days ago.” Ray said in disbelief.
 
“I AM NOT!” She screamed trying to keep him from thinking she was a ghost.
 
“Then what are you? You came out of a bitchip,” Kenny asked.
 
“OH! CRAP… That's right um okay…” She stood up. She muttered something about a good impression. “HI” She said and something blew up. The boys all stared at her and she looked at them weirdly. She looked around her and saw nothing. “What?” She asked. She looked at her back and saw a pair of red wings that had sprouted from her back. She squealed “Go away!” she yelled and they disappeared. “Well that was easy…” She muttered to her self.
 
“So you're a Bitbeast?” Kenny inquired.
 
“Don't ask me… I don't know… Ask Trility if you ever find her…” She said and sighed.
 
“Who Trility?” Max asked.
 
“Trility… The … oh what was it… oh yeah… Protector of the heavens… I think…” She stood there blushing. “Now If you'll excuse me I'll take that” She snatched the Bitchip from Tyson's hand and walked towards the Dojo's door. “I'll be leaving now.” She said. Before she could reach the door Kai stepped in her path. She paused and looked at him for a moment while he stood there.
 
“You aren't leaving yet.” He said.
 
“Wait a minute… are you by any chance Kai?” She asked him.
 
“Yeah why?” He said.
 
“CRAP! EVIL!” She turned around quickly but stopped when she saw that she was cornered in a hallway. Ray now stood infront of her while Kai stood behind her. She looked back and fourth between the two. She sighed realizing that she couldn't run anywhere and gave up any hope of escaping from the boys. She lowered her head and looked at then ground. Kai put his hand on her shoulder and whispered something in her ear. Suddenly she turned into light and disappeared into the bitchip she was holding. The chip fell to the ground and Kai picked it up.
 
“What did you say?” Tyson asked from behind Ray.
 
“Just a little something I learned for control over Bitbeasts. You'll never know.” Kai said with a smirk.
 
“More like a big something” Ray muttered as he walked back into the main room.
 
“Kenny do you have any idea what she was?” Max asked as the others entered the room.
 
“No… not yet… Hey Kai can I see that Bitchip?” Kenny asked. Kai walked over, placed the chip next to Kenny, walked over to the wall, and leaned aginst it.
 
****Rei's P.O.V.****
 
I closed my eyes as I loomed over the pond again. A tear fell from my eye as I sat there. “Damn sand” I muttered as I blinked in an attempt to clear my vision. I sighed as the leaves on the trees rustled in the wind. I looked into the pond and saw Breath looking back at me. “Why do I look like you?” I asked my self. The wind picked up slightly and ruffled the Feathers on the back of my neck.
 
I looked at my wings and sighed. I already knew I wasn't like other people but this was just a little weird. Humans don't just change into bitbeasts over night. It's kind of like a preppy idiot turning into a Goth in a few minutes. I looked up and saw Trility stand next to me with a sad smile on her face.
 
“You look so glum. What's wrong…?” She asked me.
 
“I feel like shit… I don't what to do I don't know what I am… I just don't know…” I told her in a sad voice.
 
“I know what you mean… I felt like that to when I first arrived here… but Isn't that Kai a cutie!” Trility said changing the subject.
 
“Not a cute as my Tala…” I said sadly.
 
“You mean that red headed Russian right?” Trility asked
 
“Yeah… He was my BF but now that I'm dead…” I looked back down at the pond as another tear sank into the water
 
“Oh…” Trility said as she watched the ripples on the pond's surface fade away. “I know what will cheer you up. Do you know how to change into your human form?” She asked me.
 
“Yeah… Okay not really.” I said starring at my reflection.
 
“Think Happy thoughts!” She cheered. I sat there thinking of Tala for the longest time until I ran into the Memory of when we first met. My body quickly changed into a human one and I stood up.
 
“There…” I whispered to my self.
 
“GOOD! NOW WE GO! I'LL COVER FOR YOU WHILE YOUR GONE!” Trility shouted. The next thing I knew I was sitting on a bench in a park near by the edge of Moscow. I looked around and sighed. Tala and I use to hang out here… We would climb the tree and sit there waiting for some poor person to walk by then scare the shit out of them.
 
I stood up and walked down a path leading to the front gate of the park. I passed a few kids that were playing on the swings. I looked up when I arrived at the Gate. I walked across the street and down a hill past a McDonalds Restaurant. Next to the McDonalds, there was a CD store where we would hang out sometimes. My friend use to work there until one day she dropped a buck full of CDs on the floor and broke them. We laughed for the rest of the day about that one. She may have gotten fired but we still got a good laugh out of it.
 
I looked around and noticed that everything looked slightly different. Everything was dull and boring. The Windows didn't shine anymore, the people were quiet, and no one was laughing. It was like they were zombies or brain washed. This place use to be filled with laughter but now it was so quiet. I thought about heading down to the Beyblade corner but I decided that I should probably find Tala first. Maybe… Just maybe he didn't know I had died.
 
I started running, determined to find him. I ran down to the Abbey just incase he was still there. I rounded a corner and stopped. The Abbey wasn't there any more… I was… Gone… Just gone… Nothing was left just flat ground. My breathing became heavier as I looked around frantically for him. I check everything and yet I still couldn't find him. I started to give up and slowed down to a slow walk. I looked at my feet and sighed. `He isn't here and I should just give up.' I thought.
 
I heard a gasp come from behind me and turned around. I saw a person who looked like they had just seen a ghost.
 
“What?” I asked them. They just stared wide-eyed at me and passed out. I looked at them oddly them turned and kept walking. Everyone was looking at me funny now. I looked at everyone and they seemed to back away. I looked at my back and saw those pesky wings again. I looked around for a place to hide and saw a dark ally. I dashed down the ally quickly and soon I reached a dead end.
 
I sighed and sat down, leaning aginst the wall. My wings disappeared and I sat there with my head hung low. I heard footsteps coming closer and looked up. Before I could see anything I was embraced in a hug and I froze. I waited for a second before realizing the warm feeling in my chest and hugged him back.
 
“Tala” I whispered. I closed my eyes as tears started to well up in them. I hugged him tighter but suddenly he disappeared and ï‰ appeared in a room facing a wall. I paused for a second before falling over and seeing Kai looking right at me. I glared at him, sat up, and faced him. He looked at me and I glared at him. He glared right back and we sat there for a second glaring at each other.
 
“SORRY REI I COULDN'T HOLD HIM!” Trility yelled as sounds of a struggle out side caught my attention. I looked at the door behind him strangely and sighed. `No wonder. When she said I'll cover for you she meant keep them busy.' I thought to my self. I smirked, completely forgetting about what just happened.
 
“Why did you call me back?” I asked him.
 
“Because your imposter showed up.” He said.
 
“You must mean Trility. She was just covering for me while I had some unfinished business to attend too.” I smirked and stood up. I walked over to him and stared into his eyes. “You should know what I'm talking about. You are the one who knows who I am after all.”
~~~~~$&!#)(*%&#!)%(&!#*%&*!#)%&!#)
RM- That's all folks.
 
Litana- Special thanks to Aeris Turner for demanding that I update soon