Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Spirts ❯ Meeting the Gang ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Back at the dojo everything was Chaotic. Well as chaotic as eating with a pig can be. Everyone sat in the dining room eat. Everyone except Tala and I that is. Standing in the bathroom infront of the mirror, I looked at my reflection curiously.
 
“Just a while ago I had feathers…” I mumbled to my self.
 
“Feathers? I think your going insane…” Tala said over hearing my conversation with my self from outside the bathroom. What did you think we were in the bathroom together? Hell no. I'm still a virgin. Just in case you were wondering. Sighing I ran a finger over the cloudy mirror.
 
“I do believe you are right…” I whispered sadly for I knew I wasn't.
 
“Anyway hurry up. If you aren't out of there in the next two minutes I'm coming in.” He teased. I laughed lightly.
 
“Not if I lock the door you won't.” I said grinning. Snagging my towel from the edge of the bath I wrapped it around my bare body and tied the end in a knot to keep it in place. If I knew Tala at all, he would try at least once to get my towel off. He's done it before, and he would do it again if I let him. Picking up my discarded clothing, I folded it into a neat pile. I guess I took too long because Tala charged in after a moment's time had passed. I looked at him with a devilish grin. “I guess I should have locked the door.” I said, my panties in hand. Tala chuckled then swiftly made his way over. Looking down at my black panties, he grinned.
 
“Planning on stripping tonight?” He asked curiously as he unexpectedly snatched them from my hand.
 
“ Maybe. Depends on if I get my panties back or not.” I said giving him a playful grin. He sighed and gave them back to me. I smiled triumphantly though I knew he was just playing with me. I had stripped for him once before… but before we got to go all the way we were interrupted by none other then… Bryan! Yeah. I bet you didn't expect that. But there was no way in hell I was gonna do it here. Back then we were kinda drunk and well… yeah… -_-U
 
“You're no fun.” He said pouting. I laughed lightly before walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.
 
“I can be if I want to…” I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before letting go of him to snag my clothes and walking out of the bathroom.
 
“Key word, “If “ ” He said following right behind me. I gave a whole hearty laugh before plopping down on the bed.
 
“Do you think you could do me a favor…?” I said giving him the best puppy eyes I could muster at the moment.
 
“Depends on what it is.” He answers stopping infront of me.
 
“Well… I only have one set of clothes and I need to get these ones washed… Do you think-“
 
“No. I don't do laundry.” He said before I could even finish my sentence.
 
“But if you don't I'll have to go out there naked except for a towel! You do know there are only you guys and me in this place right? What if that Tyson turns out to be a peeping tom! Or maybe even Ray!” I argued back putting up a good point. He'd have to do my laundry because it was the only way! He just grinned down at me a plan obviously forming in his head.
 
20 minutes later…
 
“Damn him…” I mumbled as I stuffed my clothes into the washing machine. He just had to bring the cute boxers didn't he? I looked down at my current clothing and growled. I had always hated wearing boxers… But these light blue ones with the cute little teddy bears were just too cute to resist! And what girl could possibly resist the temptation of a white dress shirt that is 5 sizes too big? Defiantly not I. Slamming the top down on the Washing machine I turned to head down stairs where Tala would be waiting for me in the main room. Trotting down the stairs, I passed Max on my way. He gave me an odd look before shrugging and continuing on his merry way. Obviously, these guys have never seen a girl in boxers before.
 
****Regular P.O.V.****
 
Walking to the kitchen Reica stopped at the entrance to come face to face with Tyson. Tyson paid no heed to her and spun around her holding a tray of sushi. `Most likely all for him self.' She thought with a grin. Walking to the fridge she pulled out a milk carton and poured herself a glass then went to the main room. Upon entering the room, she found the rest of Tala's team there. On the couch sat Ian and Spencer while Bryan had decided to occupy the single seated chair. Quickly spotting Tala in the love seat she set her glass of milk on the coffee table and smiled at the team.
 
“I haven't seen you guys all together in a while.” She said excitedly as she practically tackled Ian into the couch with a hug.
 
“It's good to see you too.” Ian managed to breathe out as the air was squeezed from his lungs.
 
“I see you still have the same spunk as you did back in Russia.” Spencer said with small grin as he was also Tackle-hugged by the happy girl.
 
“Of course I do! Why wouldn't I? It's not like I'm… Never mind.” Reica quickly pushed her self off of him and walked over to Bryan. She knew he wasn't one much for hugs so instead she raised her hand to give him a high Five. Bryan didn't even blink. Reica stared at him for a moment before lowering her hand to shake his. He didn't move. Growling she grabbed his hand and held it up then patted his hand with hers in a rather lazy high-five. “Ha.” She said with a grin before walking towards Tala and taking a seat next to him and picking up her glass of milk.
 
“So, What have you guys been doing while I was away?” She asked before she picked her glass of milk up from the table and took a sip.
 
“You mean you don't know?” Ian asked quirking an eyebrow at her in confusion.
 
“Don't know what?” Reica asked, as she looked around at the teammates in obvious confusion. Then it hit her; She missed a big event while she was busy becoming a sacred beast…
 
“The Beyblade World Championships! Hello!” Ian half yelled.
 
“Oh! Right… You guys won like last year… right?” Reica's voice slowly faded as she shrank back from the suspicious looks she was getting from everyone, even Tala.
 
“We didn't win.” Tala said as he stared at Reica rather confused.
 
“Oh… I guess I really have been away for a while…” She said with a forced laugh.
 
“Where have you been to have not heard about it?” Spencer asked quietly as if he was trying to tell a secret.
 
“Well… You see I haven't been in Japan very long and… Well… I don't know. I guess everywhere I've been there hasn't been much talk about blading...” Reica said with a nervous laugh. She really didn't want them to know she was dead, let alone the fact she wasn't human any longer.
 
“Like where?” Bryan asked. His eyes narrowed as he gave her a hard stare.
 
“Um… Well I was in the Bahamas…” She said slowly. Then it clicked. The perfect answer! “Yeah, you know they don't have television down there. Atleast I didn't have it in my room.”
 
“But you aren't tan.” Ian's expression seemed to change into the one Bryan was currently giving her.
 
“I'm Norwegian.” She said quickly but simply.
 
“No you're not.” Tala said giving her an even more suspicious look.
 
“Yeah I am. It's part of my mutt section.” Reica defended with a confirming nodd.
 
“You aren't telling us something.” Spencer said. Reica cringed knowing he was right but from the stares she was getting she knew everyone was thinking the same thing as what he said.
 
“What do you mean? I've told you everything.” Reica said trying her best to play dumb. She forced a confused smile to her face but inside she knew it wasn't fooling anyone.
 
“No, you haven't.” Tala said. Reica could bear too look at him. Her heart ached just because she knew she couldn't tell him. She was afraid that he wouldn't treat her like he use to… like he did when she was human.
 
Almost as if something was reacting to her thoughts, a wave of power washed over her. She jammed her eyes shut because she knew it was her other form trying to take over but she wasn't going to let it. She couldn't let them see her for who she really was. Slowly, the feeling of transforming washed away and she felt it safe to open her eyes.
 
“Sorry…” She muttered as she cast her gaze to the ground, not wanted to see the looks on their faces if she happened to have changed even a little.
 
“Are you…” Tala's words seemed to fade as she looked at her with wide eyes. Reica glanced up at him then quickly looked away when she saw his surprised expression. Quickly standing up she faced away from the team.
 
“I need more milk…” She quietly mumbled before quickly leaving the room, a full glass of milk in hand. Stopping in the center of the kitchen, she looked up to the ceiling with a sad gleam in her eye.
 
“They probably think I'm a freak now…”She let a sad smile grace her lips then wandered over to the fridge and pulled the door open. Looking inside she found a cooled can of Diet Coke waiting to be chugged and snatched it. Quickly dumping her glass of milk in the sink she washed it down then headed for the back porch. Stepping out onto the cold wood Reica stopped and let out a long sigh.
 
“This is worse then earlier today…” She said referring to her little visit back to Russia. Back then she only couldn't find him, but now she couldn't tell him or anyone else what had happened and the whole team suspected her of lying. Sure, she only made a small lie of being in the Bahamas but it felt like the weight and misery of thousands. And to top it all off something happened just a minute ago, which was obviously out of the ordinary.
 
Quietly stepping off the porch, she wandered over to the pond she had been sealed in only a few hours ago and stared down into the gleaming crystal clear water. Falling to her knees she dropped the still sealed coke can and stared up into the night sky. Stars dotted the coal black sky while the moon stood out in it's full size. Reica couldn't help but wonder who was staring at the stars as she was right now. Maybe one of her friends in Russia, or maybe some little kid wishing on the wishing star for a pony, or maybe they were wishing that they were human again… Tears that she had been holding back slowly trickled from her eyes as she remained frozen staring into the endless night sky.