Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Spirts ❯ Dizzy? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioco- Alright! Time for the seventh chapter!
 
Reioca- I know it took us forever to update but please don't get angry!
 
Reicu- We have been so busy with soccer and school that everything else melted away from our train of thought.
 
Reioco- On with the story!
 
%&#$)*&@$*&@$*(%&@$()
 
The clear sky was such bliss to Reica's mind. Perhaps if she could only have started over with a blank slate she wouldn't have had to keep secrets from her team mates and Tala…
 
Falling back to lay on the grass she stared up at the stars with sad eyes. Tears continued to fall onto the grass from her open eyes.
 
“It must be a funny sight, to see a girl lying on the grass in boxers and a white blouse from the sky… Perhaps they can see these tears… And know my fate…” Reica sighed and let her mouth hang open only slightly. “If only…”
 
“If only what Child?” A voice echoed through the air and a glowing light slowly engulfed Reica's body.
 
“Trility?” Reica looked up towards the great blue Phoenix that sat perched on the ground before her. “Did you shrink?” Reica asked as she noticed the two foot tall bird that stood next to her feet.
 
“In my full size I don't fit in this back yard very well. I thought that by now you wo0uld have realized we can change our size? I mean, Breath was even smaller then I when last you saw her.” The Phoenix tipped her head to the side like a curious puppy would.
 
“Oh, I guess you're right. Perhaps I should be paying more attention.” Reica slowly sat up and pulled her legs closer to her body so she wouldn't fall back over. “What brings you here?”

“I came to check up on you and make sure that you had blended back into your surroundings.” Trility said as she hopped a bit closer to Reica so she wouldn't have to talk so loud.
 
“Oh… Well, It's not going so good…”
 
****Back in the Main Room****
 
“Something is different about Reica.” Ian stated as his eyes lingered on the doorway that their female companion had exited through.
 
“She couldn't have been telling the truth… After all, in the Bahamas' there are many bladers, too many for the World Tournament to go un-talked about.” Spencer said as he glanced over to Tala then to Ian.
 
“Perhaps she is just…” Tala's words faded from his mouth as he stared at the doorway wishing Reica would come back. “Perhaps I should go talk to her.” Tala said as he quickly stood up. Before he could go any further Bryan's hand shot out and caught his arm.
 
“Leave her be. She probably just needs to think over how to express what she did during her time in the states.” Bryan said stiffly without even glancing up at Tala.
“I guess you're right…” Tala said as his eyes lingered on the door way. Sighing he took his seat once again and leaned against the arm of the chair. “I just wish she would tell me what's wrong…”
 
****In the Family Room****
 
“So that girl was Tala's Girlfriend after all.” Max said as he calmly munched on a chicken leg.
 
“… She looks just like the girl who committed suicide at that hotel in New York.” Ray slowly said as he glared down at the tea cup he held in his hand. “Exactly alike...”
 
Huffing down a plate of shrimp Tyson glanced from one member of his team to the next. It surprised him how interested in this girl they were. Swallowing his food he patted his chest to help it go down then said, “Aw, common you guys! She's just a weird girl. There's no need to worry about her. I mean, we don't even know her!”
 
“But Tyson,” Kenny interrupted before Tyson could continue. “There is something weird about her. When she walked by earlier Dizzy noticed something. She isn't human.”
 
“What do you mean, Chief? Of course she is human. What else could she be?” Max protested as he scooted a little closer to chief who was sitting next to him. “Why don't you ask Dizzy? I don't understand her logic but maybe you guys will.”
 
Turning the screen around so everyone could see the voice of Kenny's bitbeast suddenly piped up, “Well it's about time you let me explain!”
 
“Well, what's up Dizzy?” Tyson asked as he turned his attention away from his food and to the talking screen.
 
“That Girl, Reica, isn't human. I have many reasons to believe she's one of us.” Dizzy said as the screen changed to some stats.
 
“You mean that she's human?” Max asked as he leaned forward to have a look at the stats.
 
“No! She's a Bitbeast! Like me, Dragoon, Dranzer.” Dizzy said with slight frustration.
 
“How can that be possible?” Ray asked as he too stared at the screen in shock.
 
“I don't-“All of a sudden the fizzed out and blew like an overloaded circuit.
 
“Dizzy!” Kenny screamed as he flipped the screen back around and stared at it in horror. Suddenly out of the screen fell a small bitchip. He stared at it in surprise then picked it up with shaking hands. “Dizzy?”