Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Memoirs of Russian Bladers ❯ The Russian Girls ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-Biovolt Abby-
Normal point of view
The Bladebreakers followed the man Boris through the abbey they challenged a blader and won. Kai left the Bladebreakers to join the Demolition Boys. Then the Bladebreakers defeated Kai and he came back to the team. Then they went on and defeated the Demolition boys and won the world championships. Now Kai and the Demolition Boys are sitting in the lobby of their hotel, talking about some girls.
"Kai since when did you care about anyone other than your self?" Tyson asked as he walked up to the five boys.
"Haha, very funny Tyson." Kai said.
"It just so happens that our sisters were in the abbey with us and now we can't seem to find them." Tala said.
"Where were they when you last saw them?" Ray asked.
"In their rooms; Mr. Dickenson didn't you say that you saw no one but the guards there?" Ian asked. Every one looked at Mr. D with confused faces.
"Well actually we didn't see any dorms at all. There were only the training grounds and the court yard." Mr. D said.
"Then there's still a chance they could be there." Bryan said. A smirk passed the lips of Spencer, Tala, and Kai.
"So how are we going to get them out, if they are still there?" Mariah asked.
"First we need to get to Biovolt. Then leave it up to us." Tala replied.
They all walked over to the Abby which wasn't very far away. When they got there the guards let the Demolition Boys in and they told the others to wait outside.
"Isa! Neko! Pynekone! Natasha! Ankix! Where are you?" Tala yelled as he left his sister's room. The four boys checked the training grounds where the girls trained by them selves. They were no where.
"They might be in the kitchen. Remember that they do cook for us." Bryan said in a relieved voice. He was glad that the girls cooked instead of Boris's servants. The girls cooked food for the boys in the abbey with love. After all they all loved the girls. Even if it was sexually and the girls didn't know. When they cooked Boris's food it didn't have the same flavor, but it still tasted better than his servants' cooking did. The boys walked to the kitchen and saw that the girls were hard at work.
"Hey...you can stop cooking you know." Tala said as he put his hand on Isa's shoulder. Isa tensed for a minute before she turned around and hugged Tala.
"Who won? Was it you?" Isa asked as Tala hugged her back. Tala shook his head no.
"Tala you'll be beaten, all of you! I love you yes but I need to get back to work. I'm not going to get beaten because you stopped me from working and I don't want you to be beaten because of us." Isa said as she took the pot of noodles from Neko and dumped them in the strainer.
"We won't get beaten and neither will you. We're leaving the abbey, all of us!" Bryan said as he turned off the oven and burners.
"You know just as well as I do that if Boris catches you in here he'll be pissed." Ankix said as she reached to turn the burners back on. Bryan grabbed her hand and as Tala grabbed Isa's. Spencer grabbed Neko's and Pynekone's hands while Ian grabbed Natasha's. They all half dragged the girls to their dorms to get their stuff.
"Fine I'll play along but when we get caught I'm blaming you Tala!" Isa said as she grabbed her clothes and put them into her messenger bag. Tala did the same as well as the others. In no time at all they all were in front of the abbey looking at the other Beyblade teams. Neko ran up to hug Kai.
"Kai!" Neko said as she saw her older brother.
"Neko!" Kai said hugging her back.
"Hey Kai who is this?" Ray asked. The two broke apart and Neko wiped the tears welling in her eyes as she smiled.
"She's my sister. Neko this is-" Kai was cut off by Neko.
"I know who they are. I may have been in the abbey but I'm not stupid."
Everyone walked to the hotel that the BBA provided. Every one shared rooms. Kai, Tala, Isa, and Neko shared a room by their choice. Bryan, Spencer, Ankix, and Pynekone shared a room while Tyson, Emily, Ian, and Natasha shared a room not by their choice. Mariah, Ray, Lee, and Gary shared a room. Kevin, Michel, Steven, and Eddy shared a room while Max, Kenny, Enrique, Robert, Johnny, and Oliver shared a room. The bladders were all in the lobby meeting the Demolition boys' sisters.
"I'm so bored. Ankix you should draw me." Natasha complained. Ankix sighed and went upstairs.
"Where's she going?" Mariah asked.
"She knows none of us want to here Natasha complain, though all who knew her are used to it, so she's getting paper." Isa said. Ankix soon came down with some paper and a few pens. She sat down next to Tala and started drawing something.
"I'm going to bed." Isa said as she and Neko got up. "Same here." The two walked up stairs and changed into their silk pajamas. Mariah and Emily took them shopping since their clothes were torn.
"It's only 10:40. Why are they going to bed so early?" Tyson asked confused.
"Every day we get whipped for every mistake we make. Isa and Neko did nothing wrong but Boris being a basted whipped them any way. Even though we did to, Isa and Neko get the worst of it no matter what. They get almost as much as the boys do, just a little less." Pynekone said as she leaned on her brother. Ankix stopped drawing for a few minutes to rub her sore arm.
"Ankix did you do some thing to your arm? You have always been able to draw longer than that. You blade every chance you get. So what's wrong?" Bryan asked concerned for his sister.
"I'm fine. I think you gripped a little too hard. That's all." Ankix said. She sighed in pain as Natasha poked it.
"You twisted it remember? We were Beyblading and you twisted it when we knocked each other down, remember?" Pynekone said.
"Honestly I was trying to forget the pain. Obviously it didn't work...Oh well." Ankix replied. They sat there for 20 minutes, mainly watching Ankix draw and rub her arm before Mr. Dickenson sent them of.
"I think it's time for you all to get to sleep. You all have a big day getting home and every thing" Mr. D. said looking at the time.
"Yeah Mr. D.'s right its11:00." Ray said as he looked at the huge digital clock near the clerk's desk.
They all nodded and went up stairs. Tala and Kai walked in to find the girls sound asleep...or at least one of them was. The other tossed and turned every now and then. Until right as the two boys finished getting ready for bed Isa screamed her brother's name as she sat up with a start like one does after having a nightmare. Tala and Kai rushed over to her to comfort her. Isa cried into Tala's shoulder as she explained what happened.
"It's okay now...Boris can't hurt you. He can't do any thing to us. He is something of the past now. Just try to forget him." Kai said as he rubbed Isa's arm to calm her.
"Are you okay now?" Tala asked his older twin sister. She nodded in response and wiped the tears away.
 
Isabell: Please review^^ It would be greatly appreciated.