Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Memoirs of Russian Bladers ❯ Whoa This is weird ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Isabell: HEHE I have to thank Horsesrocketh for giving me an Idea for this chapter. I don't own Beyblade only the five of the OCs.
-Some Russian park-
The Demolition boys and their sisters including Kai and Neko were taking a walk in a park close to the hotel they would be staying at until Mr. D got them a house of their own. Tala and Isa had walked around for hours after Tala got them lost. Isa knew where they were but she liked to toy with her brother. Randomly a girl with light brown hair almost blond hair came running towards them. She wasn't looking where she was going and ran into Tala. They were knocked to the ground and she landed on top of him.
“Sorry I didn't mean to do that. I was in a hurry” She said as she got off of Tala. She had blue jeans and a red unzipped jacket. Her shirt was black and plain. She had boots that was made out of fake fur. She helped Tala up and apologized again.
“I'm Mariah. You are?”
“I'm Isa this is my younger twin brother Tala.”
“It's nice to meet you but I got to go. I have a Beybattle to get to.” She said as she ran off waving. Isa ran after her to see the battle. Tala ran after her and eventually they caught up to her and didn't notice the kids that surrounded them while they hid in the bushes. Mariah was standing in the middle of the crowd facing a boy with green camouflage jeans and a green jacket that was zipped. Between them was a beydish. The boy had his Beyblade locked in place on his launcher ready to start Beyblading. Mariah put her blade in its place on her launcher and the count down began.
“3”
“2”
“1”
“Let it rip” Mariah and the other boy shouted at the same time. Their blades hit the beydish with a small clank. Mariah's red blade attacked the boy's green one.
“Heatrash attack!!!!” Mariah shouted loudly. Her bitbeast was a red and blue cheetah. It chewed the green blade into pieces with its powerful jaws. The battled ended and Mariah's blade flew into her hand.
“This battle was doomed from the start Mikoto. From the moment your blade hit the dish you would have had no other outcome.” Mariah said as she walked through the crowd towards Isa and Tala. Her eyes were closed and her arms were crossed. She didn't notice that Tala and Isa were watching.
“Come on lets catch up to her” Isa said as she started running after her through bushes. Tala groaned and followed. Isa stopped and looked back at him.
“What's wrong Tala? Don't you want to learn more about her Beyblading technique?” Isa asked curiously. She leaned forward to look into his icy blue eyes. He looked up and their eyes met.
“Actually I would like to get back to the others. She isn't good at Beyblading. Well not as good as us at least. She has nothing good about it in her body and it's too late for her to learn better.” Tala said as he stood up straight. He looked behind his sister to see that Mariah had stopped and was looking sad. Isa noticed his gaze and looked behind herself. She saw Mariah looking sad. She looked back at Tala and G
glared at him. Isa ran up to Mariah and asked her what was wrong.
“I'm fine, it's just that I was promised to be paid $500 if I crushed Mikoto and took him out of the way of their plans. I don't know what their plans are but they said something about a boy named Spencer. Spencer and his sister Angel were my closest friends before both of them helped me escape from the Abbey that promised me money years ago.” Mariah said sadly. Her red ruby eyes were soon holding tears. Isa hugged her before realizing that the Spencer and Angel they knew were the same that she knew. Though they called Angel Pynekone they were the same person.
“If you don't mind me asking but who promised you the money? Did they give it to you?” Tala asked her as he walked up to the two girls. Mariah looked up and was shocked.
“The man's name is Voltaire and I never got the money.” Mariah answered looking to the ground again.
“Why did you do it?” Isa asked curiously.
“I needed the money. I do odd jobs to get money so I can get as much money as I can. I don't have either of my parents to take care of me” Mariah said in a low voice.
“What happened to them? Do you know?” Isa asked cautiously.
“My mom left my dad and me when I was four. She said that we were too much of a hassle. My father died while I was in the abbey with Spencer and Angel.”
“Who's we?” Isa and Tala said at the same time.
“My brother Bryan, my sister Katrina, my father and I.”
“Did your brother and sister go to the abbey?” Isa asked her.
“Yes they did and they still do.”
“No they don't I know them and Spencer and Angel. The abbey was shut down. It was shut down after the Bladebreakers beat us in the world championships.” Tala said.
“Isa! Tala!” Bryan and Ankix's voices called out. The three of them looked over to the direction it came from and saw Bryan, Ankix, Spencer, and Pynekone running towards them. They stopped once they reached the three kids in the middle of the park. Angel and Ankix stood gapping at Mariah while Spencer and Bryan were staring at her wide eyed.
“No way...” Bryan managed to say softly.
 
Isabell: Hehe now you are going to have to wait more