Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ Meeting the juggler ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya guys!

Disclaimer?...

Nicholas:Yup,I will do it!!!

kanilla:-sighs-Why do you always turn up???

Linnea:Because he likes to be annoying

Nicholas:No,because I wanna do it!!!

Linnea:Nicky dear,did you eat sugar again?

Nicholas:-grins-Yeah...

Linnea:-grabs his jacket and drags him away-

kanilla:Thank you,Linni!

Tala:I can do it,mistress!

kanilla:Sure....Go ahead

Tala:Yeah,kanilla does not own beyblade,she doesnt own me,Mariah,Rei or Kai,only this story and it`s OCs.

kanilla:Thank you.

Tala:-cheesy grin-You are welcome.

ps:I dont really own Silwer either..she was made by Annoying Cheese.I wont repeat this,ne ne?


Meeting the juggler

Sunday luckily brought better weather than yesterday had done,and Destiney`s mood got much better.Nate went over to Malisia after breakfast today aswell.Jade had told her that she and Aya would be going out of town today,and she assumed that Rei and Tala was to be found in the company of the bluehaired jerk.So she helped her mother in the garden before she decided to take a walk in the park nearby to see if anything happened.

-in the park-

Nate and Malisia were walking beside each other along one of the paths,neither saying a word.In his own,quiet mind Nate tried to gain enough courage to ask the girl by his side out for a date.This was his big chance.

"Malisia?"She raised her head and met his green,kind eyes."Yes?"

She looked excited.He opened his mouth to say the words,but nothing came out.

"Nate!Malis!"a familiar voice called out.They turned around and saw Destiney come running towards them.Nate muttered a curse under his breath,angry at his sister for interrupting,but he greeted her with a friendly smile nonethless.

"What are you guys doing here?"Malisia arched an eyebrow."Walking.What about you then?"

Destiney smiled,not knowing that she had spoiled anything."Me too.What have you been doing today?"

Nate glanced at the bluehaired girl,and shook her head carefully."Nothing".

His sister didnt seem to have noticed that he had been hesitating to answer her question.She joined them.A bit farther away peopled had gathered in a circle.They got curious and decided to check it out.It turned out that what attracted so many people,was a girl who was performing.

She had a pretty face,and long darkpurple hair that was kept in it`s place with some kind of ribbon.Her eyes were like the hair,darkpurple.Her outfit was green cargopants and a simple,red top.She was quite good at what she did,walking on her hands,juggling and to Nates joy,breathing fire.
The audience backed a little away when she did that,but applauded fiercly.When she was finished,she bowed to them and picked up her stuff before she walked away.People started talking,wondering who that girl had been.

"That was incredible!"Nate said eagerly,like a little child.Destiney smiled.Her brother had always been very fond of the circus and jugglers.When she saw that her brother and her friend already had started walking away from her,she decided to leave them alone.Maybe Nate wouldn`t dare to ask Malisia out in the presence of his sister.

"See you guys later!"she called out and ran after the mysterious stranger.

"Hey,wait!"The girl stopped and turned around to see who was yelling at her,"You were fantastic back there!"

The girl smiled."Thank you,you are not the only one to have mentioned that".

Destiney smiled."What is your name?I`m Destiney,but feel free to call me Dizzy".

She reached out her hand for the other to shake,and the girl stared at it for a while before she took it.

"Silver".

They continued to walk down the path,side by side."Are you new here?I haven`t seen you before".

Silver raised an eyebrow."Geez,you sure talk a lot.But to answer your question,yes".

Destiney blushed."Sorry,I guess I like to talk".She shrugged,a smile coming to her pretty face.

"So,which school will you be attending to?"

When Silver told that she would be attending to East High,Destiney`s face turned into a huge smile.

"That`s my school!Maybe you`ll come in my class?"Silver just gave a nod."Maybe".

She looked at her watch."I must go now.Maybe I will talk to you tomorrow then",she said and walked off,leaving Destiney on her own.
She shrugged and turned around.Nate and Malisia were gone when she got back to where Silver had done her performance,and she assumed that they had gone to a place where they could be alone.For some reason,Destiney liked Silver.Even if she acted a little snobby,she seemed to be alright.



















Converting /tmp/phpJAawc7 to /dev/stdout