Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ N ever say forever ❯ A challenge ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This story is a sequel to: Forever and always. It will take off a couple of days after Kai stole The White tigers' beast bits. Contains spoilers for some of the last episodes.

Here we go:

Never say forever.

Chapter 1: A challenge.

I was sitting in our hotel room, the room that I had shared with Kai just a few nights ago, thinking about the Bladebreakers former team captain.

'I should have seen the signs, his nightmares, the way he acted in the Abbey, his cold attitude, I should have know he would betray us in the end' I thought just a moment before Tyson stormed in to the room.

"Rei you just gotta read this letter that Kai sent us" he said as he handed me the letter with Kais neat handwriting.

"It's a challenge..." I said as I gave Dragoons master back the letter.

"I know isn't it great? This is out chance to win Kai back, all we have to do is beat him!!" he said as he stormed off again to show the others.

'Oh all we have to do is beat him...why didn´t I think of that?' I thought sarcasticly as I entered the bathroom to take a shower. Down the hall I could hear Tyson's voice telling Kenny what he had just told me.

LATER THAT DAY.

"to bad Max had to bring his Mum to the airport." Kenny said as to search the internet fpr info about their location.

All he knew right now was that they were sitting in a helicopter flying towards a frozen lake.

"Yeah is kinda sad, but think of the great surprise he'll get when he comes home and find Kai mobbing around as if nothings changed." Tyson said thinking about how happy Max would get.

"I wonder what Kai is planning" I thought out loud drawing the others attention towards me, "I mean if he's challenging us to fight him on a frozen lake in the middle of nowhere, there is got to be a plan of some kind." I said, feeling down.

This was the last words spoken on that ride.

'Kai' was my only thought as we landed on the lake, .

He was the first thing I saw, as I sat my feet on the ground.

He was standing on the middle of the ice, fitting in, in his surroundings, like a king, he was truly captivating.

I drew a deep breath as we began walking towards him.

"Welcome on the lake" he said with mockery in his cold voice.

Tyson immediately began talking to him about friendship and trust, Kai just shrugged it off.

'Oh Kai, when did you become this person?' I thought as I looked in to his crimson eyes.

"Enough said were here to beyblade not to chat" I said surprising everybody including Kai and myself.

"Good, always leave it up to Rei to be the most responsible one, that's why I always liked you the most." He said, locking eyes with me.

And for a second, only for a second Kai expression changed from cold to loving and then back again.

I felt the hate beginning to melt and the taste of betrayal leave me, as my love began to blossom for the phoenix once again.

'He has shown me the real him twice now, and I want to see it again...I´m not giving up on him now' I thought as Kenny's voice ekkoed across the nothingness.

"Let it Rip"

TBC.