Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ N ever say forever ❯ Always there for you ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Thanks to all who reviewed `Forever and always'! Here is the sequel, `Never say forever'

Never say forever.

Chapter 2: Always there for you.

"Let it rip"

Kai and I launched our blades at the same time, letting them clash against each other, not wasting any time.

He quickly gained the overhand.

"Give it up Rei, you might as well, cause there is no way in hell you're gonna win this one" Kai said.

I kept quiet, I knew he was right.

'But I´m not giving up now, not ever' I thought as Black Dranzer kicked my blade several feet away, Drigger fell to the ground and stopped spinning.

Tyson launched Dragoon, but lost to.

I saw as our blades began to glow, Kai was going to take Drigger and Dragoon from us.

Then Max came to our rescue.

Together all our blades stormed against Black Dranzer, and it looked like it was going to win.

The ice was already breaking.

"Tyson we have one more blade" I said, looking into his eyes.

Tyson nodded.

I saw as Tyson launched Dranzer.

It raced towards the black blade and together our blades beat Black D.

Kai was paralysed; he knelled down and picked up Black Dranzer as the ice broke off around him, until he was left standing on a little flake of ice.

My heart missed a beat as I heard what he said next.

"How could you lose, I thought that...but I know now that you are a loser, just like me." Everything was said in a heartbreaking tone.

Tyson reached out his hand.

"Kai take my hand!" He yelled.

The phoenix looked up at us. But didn´t reach out to grab Tyson's outstretched hand.

"He's not gonna take it, not before he has learned that we care, that we always cared." I said to Tyson. Max and Kenny nodded.

'Please take his hand...I need you' I thought as I saw Kai struggle with his inner demons.

"I'm...I'm not sure I can change" Kai said miserably.

"Its okay we'll talk about it later, it doesn't matter right now " Tyson yelled back, saying exactly what we were all thinking.

The icy water reached up to Kais knees.

"KAI!!" we all yelled, at the same time Kai reached out and caught a hold of Tysons hand.

We were all there pulling Dranzers master out of the freezing water.

As we stood together on the ice Kai began to walk towards the waiting helicopter.

"Kai" Tyson said, Kai stopped moving, "I think you forgot soemthing" Tyson then threw Kais Dranzer to him.

"I think he is happier with you...oh and black never really was your color" Tyson joked.

Kai looked at his blade and said: "I´m going to give Black Dranzer back to Boris" then he took of.

As the helicopter had left, we stood a long time in silence.

TBC.