Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ N ever say forever ❯ My fallen angel ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

So...this is the chapter where Kai and Rei begin there romance (Finally). Oh yeah...and Kai is slightly out of character in this one.

ENJOY........

Chapter 3: My fallen angel.

Once we arrived back at the hotel I flopped down on the nearest couch, Tyson, Max and Kenny right behind me, following my example.

For some time we just sat there in silence, until it was broken by Dizzi.

"Can you guys tell me why you are just sitting there looking at nothing at all, when you should be celebrating? We won!" A beat of silence followed the trapped bitbeasts statement. I felt a smile begin to play on my lips.

"Yeah Dizzi is right, we did win...we have Kai back" I exclaimed standing up.

I saw grins breaking out on the others faces. Soon they all got up.

Just then the door opened and Kai came in, his head lowered.

"Kai" We all yelled happily, running to his side.

He looked up at us, fast, then he lowered them again, we all stopped dead in our tracks as we saw Dickinson come in right behind our former, and hopefully future, leader.

"Oh hi boys...I hope your enjoying your stay here in Russia...can I please ask you all to sit down, Kai and I have some explaining to do" The man said signalling us to sit down on the sofas once again.

Once seated Dickinson motioned to Kai for him to begin talking.

Dranzers master slowly, and a tat shakily, began explaining the reason for his betrayal and the facts about his childhood, his eyes never leaving the floor.

It hurt me greatly to see our proud captain broken as he told us what he had tried so hard to keep hidden in the shadows.

"So when my mother died I was sent to live with my grandfather, he then sent me to train in the abbey...I spent 8 years of my life there, until I escaped and ended up with my grandfather once again" he ended.

'He isn't telling us everything...I can hear that in his voice...' I thought as I looked at him. Nobody else seemed to notice anything, they all sat in silence, their eyes all closed.

Dickinson stood up and began talking.

----Later that evening----

"I think it's about time to go to bed, all of you, you need your sleep if you want to win the world championships, see you boys in the morning" Dickinson said, standing up and walking from the room.

'What a day' I thought and looked around at my friends.

I sighed and got up, stretching before I smiled and said exactly what I had just thought.

Slowly the others got up and together we walked up the stairs, neither one of us saying a word.

As we reached our rooms, Tyson broke the silence "Kai" as he looked up, for the first time in a sew hours, Dragoons master continued "It's good to have you back...we missed you man" Kai nodded but didn't say anything, nor did he look him in the eyes.

I smiled at Tyson, impressed of what he had just said, of how easily he could say what he thought.

Max and Tyson entered their room & Kenny entered his, nodding at Kai, leaving us standing in the hallway.

I opened the door to our room only a moment later, and together we entered the room the we shared again.

Once inside I closed the door, and locked it behind us.

Kai was standing in the middle of the room, his STILL fixed on the floor. Suddenly I was overcome by a wave of irritation that washed over me.

"Kai...KAI...KAI!!!" I said, raising my voice as he didn't respond, he didn't even lift his head.

'Ok enough is enough, he can't keep ignoring me' I thought as I strode over there, settling myself right in front of him.

"sorry..." he said finally looking me in the eyes. The breath hitched in my troth as my eyes met his, his dark crimson orbs shone with what looked like unshed tears. He looked like a fallen angel.

"For what?" I asked, talking in a low voice, for no reason at all.

"Betraying you" He whispered, his breath on my skin, and for the first time I realised how close we were, my mind immediately began racing.

'Fuck he is so close, I could kiss him, just lean in and- wait did he just say YOU, not you guys or something like that, dos this mean anything?' all these thoughts just raced through my head.

"Rei?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked him in the eyes, his beautiful eyes that you could lose yourself in.

Slowly we leaned in and our lips touched.

I closed my eyes and leaned against my captain, letting my hands wander to his neck as his found the small of my back, as we deepened the kiss.

We broke apart, needing air, then we kissed again.

This time Kai pulled away and leaned, just slightly, against me.

"Are you OK?" I asked, worry clear in my voice.

"Just tired..."He said, his breath hot against my neck.

I pulled him away from me, joined hands with him and walked towards the bed.

"Then lets sleep" I said as I lay down, pulling him with me.

He looked me in the eyes for a moment then smiled a little and settled down, his head resting on my chest.

Soon after his breathing began easing as he slipped in to sleep.

"Kai?"

"Hmm..?"

"I love you" I breathed into the air.

"I love you too..." Then he fell asleep.

I just lay there, letting the words sink in, then I smiled.

'Yeah you really are a fallen angel...but you are my fallen angel' I thought as I too drifted of into a peaceful slumber.

TBC...

Yeah Kai and Rei finally got it on, about time wasn't it?