Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ N ever say forever ❯ Never say forever ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi guys, this is the last chapter in this fic...I would have made it longer but I have run out inspiration...SORRY...Please review...and tell me what you think...

Chapter 4: Epilogue: Never say forever.

I opened my eyes slightly and unconsciously leaned against the warmth by my side. I smiled and looked at the boy I loved...he was sleeping like a stone, looking angelic and innocent with a small smile gracing his lips.

The peace was broken as Kai started to trash in his sleep...obviously having a nightmare.

Closing my eyes I began caressing his back to calm him down...after a little while he relaxed into my touch, but also began opening his eyes.

"Morning sleepy" I whisper as he looks up at me.

"Morning kitten" he mummers and snuggles closer.

'I never thought that Kai could be so...normal' I think as he sit up, stretching.

"I'm gonna take a shower" he says and I pout, he smirks "Well if you would like to be close to me then your welcome to join me" he continues.

I blush at the thought of us in the shower...naked...together, and shake my head to decline.

He smiles innocently, grabs a towel and walks to the bathroom "Well the door isn't locked, if you change your mind just come" he winks at me and close the door.

"Don't count on it" I laugh out.

'I wonder what happened to him in the past...I swear I will find out why he is so distant sometimes and so cute at others...but it doesn't have to be now I have forever to do that' immediately after I thought that I knew that it was wrong nothing lasts forever, everything has it's end.

Without making a sound I open the door to the bathroom and lock it behind me. 'Cause life is short, it could end today, tomorrow or in 50 years but the point is we never know...so we have to live life to the fullest.

For good and bad you should...never say forever.

FIN!!!

That's it...I'm done...for good...goodbye and thanks for reading...please review one last time...for me!!