Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Oh! Captain, my captain ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

OK, this chapter is ridiculously short but I decided to put as new chapter every changes of scene. And you have this chapter quickly, isn't the essential?

I don't think I have other things to add, so enjoy the shortest chapter of the world.

Carine^^

Oh ! Captain, my captain

"Tyson, this time you really get him mad."

"Hey, I'm innocent Ray! This guy can't cheer up."

"That's right, but it isn't a reason to be disagreeable with him. That doesn't put things right!" Ray answered him.

"Hey guys, you don't think we must go after him?" Asked Max.

"I don't know, he like being alone in this sort of moments." Said Ray.

"We never be alone in this sort of moments. I go looking for him." Answered the young ordinary so overexcited blonde.

Tyson stopped him by his arm before he could come out to find their captains. Max was too kind to Tyson's taste. If he goes see M. Freeze now, he will be send packing. And Tyson knew the blonde had difficulties to take it when someone was harsh with him. To his own good he had to wait a little.

"There's no need to go now. Kai will just send you packing, you know him." He said him.

"Well, I want to try." Answered Max as he came out the room.

"Max is too kind, he doesn't attacked the Kai Mountain." Said Tyson shaking his head.

"Yes but he is like that." Answered Ray.

"OK, it isn't all. We had to continue training guys!" Kenny reminded them.

To Be Continued…

What a surprise ^^;; It will be kind of you to leave me a little message even if this chapter is really short.

Carine^^