Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Oh! Captain, my captain ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The first thing I have to say is to thanks all the person who review my very short precedent chapter!!!!! Thank you all, you're the bests!!!!!!!!!!! As you could saw it, this chapter is longer than the three others. There is also some Kai and Max hints here, yeah I know it was time ^^;;

Anyway, enjoy your chapter!!

Carine^^

Oh ! Captain, my captain

Chap 4

The water that runs here is cold and dirty exactly like my mood. The dust I push in it with my foot leaves small muddy-coloured eddies. Would I leave a muddy-coloured eddy if I throw myself in the water? Bah, dying like that in the dirtiness isn't an end worthy to the grand Kai. I take care all my life at my entrances and exits; it isn't to finish in the mud as an insignificant person.

"You don't think about jumping?" Max, when I said you he is always here when I think the worst.

"No, there's only meaning when you have close relations to make suffering, me I have nobody, so no risk I could jump."

But what I am doing? I would frighten him with this speech and after he would follow me as a puppy to be sure I don't do anything stupid and drastic. I thought that thinking before speaking was one of my qualities seems to me I was wrong. It's Max' fault, I always finished saying him what I really thought. That unnerves me because I can't control it!!

"That's wrong Kai, we will miss you if you do something like that!!" He says me with force.

"We? You see someone else?" Kind Max, always so optimistic about the human nature. Ah, he frowns. He just understands my point of view.

"I will miss you if you jump."

I cant' help but stare at him, even if these words come from our little too enthusiastic blonde, I never thought hearing them one day. Finally, to jump would perhaps have a signification. Well, yea, Max becomes attached to everything he sees. If I were an old ugly animal it would be the same thing to him. He's like the chick that follows the first living thing he sees.

"Yes, of course."

"No, that's right Kai. You always are able to give me precious advises in my matches. And even when I lost you don't blame me without reasons. I'm proud you had confidence in me."

"You delude yourself Max, it's just you listen more than the others."

"Stop saying that! The team will be nothing if you aren't here! On whom could we rely when Tyson does stupid things if you aren't here anymore? Who could convince Ray that he is better than what he thinks? Me, I only smile stupidly and yell like Tyson, I know really well that isn't enough. But what can I do apart that? I'm not strong like you, or clever like the chief, nor calm like Ray, I have nothing but that stupid smile."

This time I must admit that Max impresses me. I didn't know he saw himself like that, when you heard him it seems it's him and not me the unwelcome one of the team. That proves me one more time that I'm hopeless, if I wasn't he wouldn't feel like that. Kai for once in your life thinks and tries to say something kin, well not too hard, kind is too difficult to me.

"You mustn't say this. You always win without my help, if Tyson weren't so unconscious I wouldn't have the occasion to play. You are a good beyblader Max, you just need to train more."

And that's that! Kind rhymes with beyblade to me, I couldn't find something I like in his personality? To difficult to Kai Hiwatari to find something which isn't in beyblade. I wonder what I will do in my life when I become too old to play.

"Thanks Kai, that really touches me!!"

OK, I'm lost. I really rise his moral by saying him that? I never saw him smile so spontaneously before. And it's because of me. Perhaps I'm not dead to the human feelings. And now I can't help but smile to him. This child is contagious.

"Oh, it's the first time I see you smile."

"Yes, well keep that secret without it I won't stop hearing about this."

"OK, it's not secret. Done!"

And this is how me, the great and imperturbable Kai, I'm here to tap hands with Max. And I'm happy! Kai, what happens to you???

To be continued…

Hey, hey, hey, Kai has strange thoughts and that will continue until the end of this story. Well, you know the little thing (I really use this word a lot) you could do to make my day!! The button is at the bottom of this page.

Carine^^