Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Oh! Captain, my captain ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I'm ashamed of me…This is a very short chapter, but Kai isn't really in it, well, he is here but it's not from his point of view, so you could understand that it was less interesting to write. Ok, my chapters are short, but see the good side of it, if they were longer you could wait at least one month between each of them, if not more because I'm a lazy person ^^;;

Oh, in this chapter, I called Max: Maxou, it is his nicked-named in the French show, and I must say I like it very much, it's so cute!!! But Max is just so cute and Kai is handsome, euh, sorry let see the chapter!!

Carine^^

Oh ! Captain, my captain

Chap 6

"You saw Kai, it seems our little Maxou succeeded in crashing his barriers." Whispered Ray in Tyson's ear.

"You think he could find a human visage?" The guy with the cap answered him as low.

"Who knows?" Was the only answer of the Chinese boy.

Tyson wasn't the most observant guy, but Ray didn't miss the smile Kai had to Max. At first, he didn't believe it. After all the all-powerful Kai who became friendly with the exuberant Max was a funny idea. But now he was certain that Kai was attached to the young blonde, but how deep were his feelings?

Thought this situation pleased him. He really appreciated the blue haired guy in their team and he was happy he could find the warm that he missed terribly. And even with what Tyson said, the Bladebreakers without Kai weren't the Bladebreakers. Speaking about Tyson, where he was?

"Close the doors!!" Yelled Ray.

The attention of the other team members was immediately focused in him and after on the point he showed. Tyson was trying to run away in the kitchen direction. Nobody hesitated for long, Kai run near the door, Max near the other door of the room. Kenny in a patriotic outburst to his team made the more beautiful tackle of the beyblade's annals.

The team was saved but it was just. They just avoided that a key player passed the final from the nursery to cause of indigestion. Tyson watched them incredulously, was it so terrible to be hungry and want a small snack before an important battle? It seemed that yes it was terrible.

To Be Continued…

Are you kind enough to let me know what you thing about this chapter? I think so, and I really thank you to that. I promise you the next chapter will be longer (OK, it's not difficult, but …but nothing in fact.)

Carine^^