Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Oh! Captain, my captain ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

My new chapter, the tension is at his paroxysm before the finale!!! Kai doubts more and more and Tyson doesn't help it… Does Kai understand all the contradictory feelings he has to Max? heheeheh, later in the story, I'm sorry but Kai is a little dumb when it is about feelings, you don't think so?

OK, I stop the claptrap and I leave you with the story.

Carine^^

Oh ! Captain, my captain

Chap 7

"What were you thinking stupid idiot? The last time wasn't an enough good example?" I said him enraged by his stupidity.

"OK, it's enough Kai. It's not a crime to be hungry!" Answered me Tyson with the same feverish glare as mine.

"And you think about the team? What will they do if you're unavailable because of an indigestion?" I continued designating Ray and Max.

"It's good, anyhow I haven't orders to receive from you!!" He yelled at me.

"No, that's right, I'm just this team captain."

"You repeat it enough to we remember it. Stop delighting, if we had to choose it wouldn't be you we take."

OK, now I'm sure of one thing, Tyson doesn't like me, not at all. I don't blame him, it's reciprocal but he comforts me in my decision. The end of this match will decide my presence or not in the team. I wonder how I must take the horrified looks of Max and Ray. It's really impossible to say what Kenny though since I have no idea where his eyes are. Are they agreeing with him or not?

"Oh, Kai, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to say that. My words were beyond my mind." He tried.

"Tyson, how do you want to became a good player if you can't learn thinking before acting?" I said him angrily.

"Roooo, it's good, we try to say sorry but it's never enough to your majesty. I will prove you tonight that we don't need you!!"

"Yes, I will see. You can't know how impatient I am to see that."

"Stop it! It's not the good moment!!"

Well done, now I succeed all, I upset Max. It wasn't my intention, what did I do to God to fail all like that. I don't like the way you look at me; it's so full of reproaches. Sorry Max it wasn't what I wanted. Make me your beautiful smile, please? Ah, as if my psychic force would be sufficient. I'm really a cretin.

I can't bear anymore seeing his beautiful blue eyes so clouded by anger. Excuse me Max, I promise you it's the last time it happens. How could it happen again when I'm sure you'll win this finale and consequently eject me from the team. No, don't worry Max, you'll never again worry about me. I smile him lightly.

"No need to worry yourselves, I won't still annoy you for long."

And hop, departure. Less flight than last time but I'm not in the state of mind to really care. If I didn't know me better, I would say I want to cry. I need to breathe some fresh air. I must see new faces to erase Max' regard from my mind. I never want to see him again like that. It's too painful. What happens to me?

"Kai, wait!! What did you mean?"

No, Max, don't follow me. You don't understand it's you who put me in this state? Let me in peace!! Go out my head and I'll be fine. Release my arm; that won't change things if you try keeping me here. OK, Kai think, what could you do if you want he let you alone, of course be as usual, be unkind.

"You're not concerned, let me go now."

Well done. Too much if I understand well how he purses his lips and tears that appear at his eye corners. I want to say him a kind thing to comfort him, I really don't know what I want. I want to hurt him in order he let me go, but when he is sad I just want to see again his beautiful smile. Kai, you're crazy.

"Listen Max…" I begin, but Kenny stops me.

"OK, it's time to go." Save by the bell as would you say.

What is sure is that I destabilised all my partners. Tyson is still angry against me, Max is near crying and Ray seems to don't know what to do anymore. A new big victory of Kai the biggest captain of the world. Well, still an encounter and I could forget of these problems, I would play solo as before and all would be great. After I will write an essay about how being a bastard…

To be continued…

Uh, is it necessary I remind you the role of the button at the end? No and I must say you're very kind with me to always leave me a nice review, so please, continue!!

Carine^^