Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Oh! Captain, my captain ❯ chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Yeah, I'm back!! I don't update before because I haven't enough reviews…*see Kai's glare* Ok, it's false, I don't update before because I was very busy and find no time to translate this part, sorry!!!!!!!!!! I hope you'll like it anyway, it's the big final of their tournament. Oh, really thanks to the ones who reviews the precedent parts!!!

Hey, hey the Kai and Max action approaches, approaches, please keep reading until it!! I continue to use Maxou as a nickname of Max, I find it cute!!

Carine^^

Oh ! Captain, my captain

Chapter 8

Here we are, all on the touch bench. Ray and Max seem to regain control and energy and they are encouraging Tyson. Tyson, the moron though he had to battle with another adversary and consequently he can't adapt to the situation. I said him to train more seriously.

My opinion is divided. I gloat to see Tyson being beat so totally but in the same time, if he looses I have a chance to stay in this team and I less and less want it. Oh, he just lost he second round, I hope that would be a great lesson to this little pretentious.

A cold shiver traverses me as I see our national blonde boy trying to heighten the other cretin's moral. Yes, I'm jealous of the attention Max gives him and that he doesn't deserve. But instead of listen to me, mister preferred elaborate a tactic with Kenny, they just didn't think that the adversary team would permute his players. Well done to them.

Ah, I think, I think and consequently I totally missed Ray's matches. I have to say it was really quick, well against Ray was…I don't even know the name of our adversaries. Yes, I'm a very bad captain who pays attention to nothing; yes I'm a bastard with an international far-reaching. You can't succeed in all in life.

It's my Maxou's turn. OK, we heard nothing, I said nothing, so I was saying it's Max' turn to enter the arena. He seems really sheepish. I can't do this to him; he has to regain some confidence in him before his combat. I would make an effort and encourage him with the others.

"Go Max, we count on you, you're our last chance!!" Yelled Tyson.

"Don't worry, you'll do it. You affronted adversary more powerful than him before." Said Ray kindly. It's my turn.

"All will be right Max."

"Thanks Kai."

Short, concise, from Kai. Of course, this was saying with crossed arms on my chest and closed eyes. In the I-don't-mind way you could difficulty found worst. Wait, he thanked me. I watched him right in the eyes. Right in his beautiful blue eyes, he smile me lightly, well if I can say that of course. That's it, I melt from inside. If I wasn't on the bench I think I would be sprawled on the ground.

I watched him with a big grin on my face while he is beating by his opponent. Poor Max, it's too much pressure to him to be the last one. Who had this brilliant idea? It's still evident to never put Max when there is too much stake, that stops him. I wonder who had this genial idea. Not me that's sure. But how could it is not me as the captain of this team who chose the team composition? Surely a big idea of the chief.

I have to do something; I can't see him loose like that. He would be too sad to make us loose…OK, what I have seen as I had my fish eyes glued on Max' dungarees…His hair are longer on his neck, well no interest…I had to see something of this stupid match. Ah, yes.

"Max stop worrying, you'll do it!!" Tyson continued to yell.

"That's right, try to calm down and analyse your adversary game." Tried Ray.

"Dizzy had no idea of what to do, sorry." Stupid chief, what an encouragement, at least Tyson tries.

"Just after you finish your attack movement, he deviates his top on the right, it's the perfect timing to attack him, he would be destabilised."

That amazes them. Even when I pay no attention to what happen before me, I'm able to analyse a beyblade match and find the flaw of the adversary. Why do you think M. Dickenson chose me? I'm infallible about the tops movements. Hey, perhaps it is the reason he chose me.

The second round begins. Max well successes to contain the other's attacks with the help of Draciel. He manages very well; yeah it's good, he hadn't damage on this coup. I have the impression he doesn't find the good timing to send up the full power of his bit beast. Ok, he need my help on this coup but after he would be alone.

"Max, now!!" I say him.

"OK. Draciel, it's your turn!!!"

Max' bit beast makes his entrance. He is very impressive. Ok, push him more on the board he would lose all his speed; his top is already loosing it. That's good, his adversary top is almost stopped. And done, victory for our beloved blonde, one more round and it will be good…

I wouldn't have help him, at least I would have one excuse to stay in the team. Now that I'm near the end of the falling due I fixed to myself, it's hard to go till the end. I'm more attached to them that I thought, well only Max and Ray, if Tyson could go, I don't know if I would miss him.

It's finished, Maw wins; they win. They just prove they don't need me anymore as a player in their team. Now , what I have to decide is to announce them or not my departure. I could go in secret… OK, seeing the happiness in the team I will participate at the fiesta and say them when we were alone in private.

To be continued…

So, if you want that I am quicker this time, please leave me a review!!

Carine^^